A Special Spot - Cover

A Special Spot

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Jamie and Nils make love. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Tucked behind some stalwart rocks in a meadow of softest grass and flowering harebell and aromatic hazel, Nils and Jamie lie together as one.

“I love it here,” Jamie says. “Isn’t this the most special spot?”

“I love you,” Nils responds. “You are the most special.”

“But I’m not a spot,” Jamie demurs.

“That’s right, you are a world,” Nils admits. “But a world of most special spots.”

“Tell me about them,” Jamie requests.

“Better if I demonstrate,” Nils says, and he kisses Jamie’s nose.

“My nose is a special spot?” Jamie giggles. “What about my sneeze?”

“Oh, you have an especially special sneeze,” Nils replies. “But even more especially special is your breath,” and his lips touch Jamie’s, gently, and his tongue parts these lips, gently, and his tongue touches Jamie’s tongue, gently, but gradually the kiss become voracious, and goes on and on, and when at last the tongues retreat, Jamie says, “Yes,” and Nils says, “Your words, what you say and what you say without saying,” and Jamie’s eyes say, “Yes,” and Nils’ smile says, “Yes, those eyes, those special eyes of yours,” and Jamie’s eyes say, “More,” and her legs slip apart, and her lips murmur, “Fuck me,” and Nils moves his hand between Jamie’s legs and his finger caresses her clitoris, gently, and his finger dips into the opening below, gathers the moisture there, and anoints the erect clit, and the caresses continue until Jamie’s breath catches, and she comes.

a-special-spot.jpg

They rest.

Jamie says, “My clit,” and Nils says, “Yes, but also your knees and elbows and toes, and also your ears and ass and once again your nose, and also your beautiful breasts and darling belly button and your greedy cunt and your song and your soul and your adorable elkensbach.”

“What’s my elkensbach?” Jamie asks.

“I don’t know,” Nils confesses, “but I’m going to discover it,” and he moves between Jamie’s legs and slips inside her and discovers more and more and more and always more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.