A Standup Quickie - Cover

A Standup Quickie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie plans to paint her nails, but Nils has an alternative plan. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Encountering Jamie was always a treat, and it was especially so when coming upon her naked.

“What are you up to?” Nils asked.

“Just going to paint my nails,” Jamie said.

“Aw, they look fine to me,” Nils said. “More than fine. Perfectly delicious.”

“Why thank you,” Jamie said. “But I’m still going to paint them.”

“How long does it take them to dry?” Nils asked.

“Not too long,” Jamie said. “Why do you ask?”

“Because I was thinking we might make love, and I wouldn’t want them to get smeared or anything.”

“Were you planning on sucking my toes?”

“Possibly. Why don’t you lie on the bed and we’ll see what develops?”

“That’s sounds good, but the sheets are just washed and...”

“Oh, a fresh-sheets-fuck. Mmm.”

“I was thinking maybe we could spare them this time. They’ll still be fresh tonight. How about—?

“A standup quickie? Sure.”

Jamie bent over the bed, her hands upon a pillow, and Nils embraced her from behind.

quickie-1.jpg

But the angle wasn’t ideal for penetration, wet though Jamie was, and Nils’ cock sawed between her sex lips. Even so, Jamie found it stimulating. If she leaned forward just right, Nils’ cock caressed the underside of her clitoris with each fuck-stroke. It wasn’t long before she was on the verge of orgasm. At the same time, it occurred to her that Nils’ ejaculation might be imminent, and his seed likely would shoot out onto her newly laundered sheets.

quickie-2.jpg

Killing two birds with one stone as it were, she used a hand to nudge Nils’ cock into her cunt.

“Oh yes!” he groaned.

“Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh fucking gosh!” she answered.

They came together.

Nils stayed inside her for a number of minutes—necessary if she weren’t to sag to the floor.

“Gosh that was good,” Jamie said, pretty much recovered.

Nils chuckled and his somewhat softened penis slipped free. “Want to join me in a shower?” he asked.

“Sounds good, but I really need to get my nails painted,” Jamie told him.

Not too long into the toenail painting process, she realized she’d made a miscalculation. Two miscalculations, as it turned out.

quickie-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.