Pool Party - Cover

Pool Party

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: As his twin sister Toni knows, Tony is smitten with Jamie. The pool party might give them a chance to connect. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Illustrated   .

As twins go, they didn’t get along very well. Maybe it was because their parents gave them essentially the same name. She was Antonia and he was Anthony, but by second grade she was Toni with an i and he was Tony with a y. “Ha, ha, i comes before y,” she often teased him.

But sometimes she could be sweet. Maybe thoughtful is a better word for it. For instance, a week after they turned 18, she got a speeding ticket, and their parents forbade her to drive the family car. And she desperately needed to go to a party on the other side of town. “Tony can take you,” his parents told her. “Yeah, but it’s my friends, and...” His parents insisted.

“Tony, you know that really cute girl you like?”

“Huh?”

“Jamie.”

Tony blushed.

“Well, there’s this pool party over at Kevin’s, and she’s going to be there, and she’d really really like it if you could come.”

“She would?”

Toni nodded.

“And you don’t even have to bring your dorky swimming suit cuz it’s a skinny-dip party,” Toni added.

“I’m bringing my suit,” Tony declared.

“Suit yourself,” his sister said, and then she laughed. “Seriously, why even own a suit if you can’t swim?”

Turned out Jamie acted as if she didn’t know who Toni was. She kept to herself, mostly, floating serenely, while Toni and her friends splashed and frolicked. Tony sat by himself at the far end.

After a time most of the gang had paired up and drifted off. Only Jamie remained in the pool, swimming laps, floating. With Tony watching.

pool-party-1.jpg

“You’re really hot for her, aren’t you?” It was Toni kneeling by his side. “It’s totally obvious. Gosh, your boner is practically leaping out of your pants.” Before Tony could react, she’d pulled his trucks down enough to expose the head of his penis. “Ha, ha, just like I thought,” she crowed, and her forefinger went right to that spot on the underside of the crown.

pool-party-2.jpg

Tony’s penis jerked and shot. Seven splatters of semen landed up across his belly and chest.

“Oh my gosh, talk about hair trigger,” Toni exclaimed, dipping her forefinger into one of the puddles. “Oh my gosh!”

Tony yanked his trunks over his penis while Toni tasted her forefinger.

“Not bad,” she said. “Better than Dad’s.”

Tony’s mouth opened.

“Oh, the look on your face,” Toni said. “I’m just kidding. But seriously, do you think you taste the same?”

“I’m going home,” Tony said. “You can come or not, it’s all the same to me.”

“Aw, don’t be that way,” Toni said. “The party’s just getting started.”

Tony happened to glance at the pool. Jamie was perched at his end. A long pause, and then she dove into the water.

pool-party-3.jpg

Tony had never seen anything more beautiful, more graceful. He dove in after her, forgetting that he couldn’t swim.

Jamie rescued him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.