This Time for Sure! - Cover

This Time for Sure!

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: A continuation of "Next Time for Sure," Jamie makes another attempt to document her orgasm. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

After lunch they tried again. As before, Jamie lay on the back of the couch. As before Lisa fingered and licked and sucked her nipples. As before, Guy licked her vulva, covering all the territory from clit to anus. “Oh Gosh, oh Gosh, oh Gosh,” Jamie groaned after but a minute or two of stimulation.

“She’s going to gazz,” Lisa warned. “Get your camera, and this time don’t mess up.”

Guy stepped back and aimed his camera. This time Lisa used a finger on and around Jamie’s anus. When she felt the time was right, she eased it in.

Jamie gasped, the gasp swallowing her orgasmic cry.

Please Wait while image loads

“Yes, yes, yes!” Lisa chanted, continuing to fingerfuck Jamie’s asshole.

“Enough, enough, enough,” begged Jamie, her orgasm having been underway for much of a minute.

“Wow,” said Lisa. “That was sensational. I hope I didn’t block the view,” she said to Guy. “I kind of got carried away.”

“Me too,” Jamie mumbled.

Jamie took a shower and then joined Guy and Lisa on the couch to watch the video.

“Oh my goodness,” she exclaimed. “Did I squirt?”

“You did,” Lisa affirmed.

“I had no idea,” Jamie said. “This is so embarrassing.”

“It’s wonderful,” Lisa said. “And I’m glad we have it documented.”

“You need to erase it,” Jamie said.

“Ha ha, never!” Lisa declared.

“Let’s see it again,” Jamie said.

They replayed the video. Three times.

“It’s not boring,” Jamie concluded. “Kind of interesting actually. Kind of sexy. Though I wish I hadn’t squealed like that.”

“I love your squeal,” Lisa said.

“Me too,” Guy said. “I bet lots of women would die to squeal like that.”

“You’re not just saying that?” Jamie asked.

“Cross my heart,” Guy said.

“Cross my heart too,” Lisa said.

“You guys are so good,” Jamie said. She took a deep breath. “But you know what’s funny? Sexy as the video might be, it’s not a millionth as good as the real thing.”

Lisa nodded.

“Not just because I was shaking the camera, I hope,” Guy said.

“No, I think the picture is as good as it could be,” Jamie told him. “Thank you. Thank you both so much.”

“You’re wrong about one thing, though,” Lisa said. “Good as the picture is, it could be better.”

“How so?” asked Guy.

“Yeah, how so?” asked Lisa.

“Nils,” Lisa said. “He’s an artist friend of mine. I’m going to send him some stills from the video, and maybe he’ll paint a picture, and then you’ll see.”

“You’re going to send someone the...?”

“I am,” Lisa said. “You can trust Nils. You’ll see.”


But four days later Jamie got a call from Lisa. “Come over right now, Nils is here with the paintings.”

Jamie showed up a bit apprehensive. Nils’ smile immediately set her at ease, though at the same time it sent a charge of excitement straight to her clit.

“So marvelous to meet you,” he said. “I loved painting you. But seeing you in person is even better.”

Jamie wasn’t sure how to respond.

“Show her what you’ve done,” Lisa said.

They went into the spare bedroom where two paintings were resting against the side of the bed, well lit by the open window.

Please Wait while image loads

Again Jamie was unable to respond. “These are ... these are ... Incredible. Oh Gosh, you got how I felt. Oh Gosh. Oh Gosh. Now I’m gushing. I mean not gushing, not like ... um. Oh Gosh.” She wiped a tear from her cheek.

“I’m glad you like them,” Nils said. “I hope to do many more of you.”

“I would like that,” Jamie said. She couldn’t help herself. She hurried into Nils’ arms and hugged him hard. And felt his hardness against her.

“Lunch anyone?” Lisa asked. “Or do you two just want to fuck right here and now?”

Jamie looked at Nils. She knew what his smile meant.

Please Wait while image loads

Story and illustrations by Mat
Paintings by Nils

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.