Lisa's Guy - Cover

Lisa's Guy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie visits her friend Lisa and they are joined by Lisa's guy Guy. (Joined being the operative word.) Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Illustrated   .

Lisa answered the door with a big grin. “I hear you hooked up with some guy,” she said, and then hugged Jamie hard.

“Yeah, we um,” Jamie stuttered. “It was actually a cousin of mine. Jeff. He was nice.”

“I’m so happy for you. That’s really great. When will you see him again?”

Jamie wiggled her mouth. “Well, actually, I’m not sure. Maybe next break? He lives pretty far away.”

“Aw, that’s sad,” Lisa said. “Luckily, I might have a substitute for you tonight.”

“Substitute? What do you mean?”

“This guy I’ve been seeing, he’s coming over. His name is Guy, actually, and he should be here any minute. I think he might be the one.”

“That good is he?” Jamie questioned.

Lisa grinned. “He’s got the most delicious dick. You’ll find out.”

“Huh?”

Before Lisa could explain there was a knock at the door. “That’s him!” Lisa said, her eyes gleaming.

Please Wait while image loads

Guy was good-looking, no question about that. He was of medium height, probably five years older than Lisa, and had a well-trimmed beard. Lisa introduced Jamie as her best friend. He nodded, smiled, and then to Lisa he said, “Hey, I thought you’d said you’d greet me naked.”

“Didn’t have time,” Lisa said. “Maybe you could undress us?”

Jamie blushed.

“Isn’t she adorable?” Lisa said. “Guy, help me out here.”

“Totally adorable,” Guy said, and together they undressed Jamie.

Please Wait while image loads

Then Guy and Lisa undressed each other while Jamie watched.

“Isn’t he handsome?” Lisa asked. “And I love his cock. I’m going to suck it for just a little bit and then you can have a turn.”

Please Wait while image loads

Jamie gulped. Lisa sucked.

“You know what?” she said, after fellating Guy for not more than two minutes. “I think I should fuck him first. I think I really need to feel his dick in me. Guy, how about you lie on the floor?”

Guy did as asked, and Lisa mounted him. “Now you sit on his face,” she told Jamie.

“You’re sure?” Jamie asked.

“He wants you to,” Lisa said.

“I do,” Guy said. “I’d love to have you sit on my face.”

Cautiously Jamie lowered herself onto Guy’s face.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Lisa said.

“Mmm,” Jamie moaned.

Lisa smiled at Jamie, and their hips rocked up and back. “Touch yourself while he tongues you,” Lisa told Jamie.

Jamie moaned.

“Yeah, more,” Lisa said. Jamie could see Lisa had her finger on her own clit. She could see the stalk of Guy’s cock filling Lisa’s cunt.

Jamie whimpered.

“I’m gonna come now,” Lisa said. “Come with me. Come in his mouth. Go ahead, gush.”

The two girls gushed.

Please Wait while image loads

“Wasn’t that good?” Lisa said.

Jamie sighed.

Lisa dismounted. Guy’s cock was still erect, pointing straight up, the stalk shiny with Lisa’s wet.

“Suck him now,” Lisa told Jamie. “Taste me on his cock.”

Jamie bent forward. She took the cap of Guy’s cock into her mouth. She took more of it into her mouth, tasting Lisa’s girl juice.

“I’m going to make him come in your mouth,” Lisa said.

Her hand circled Guy’s cock. She stroked up and down, slowly at first, then faster. Her fist bumped Jamie’s lips.

“Yeah, he’s about to,” Lisa said.

Please Wait while image loads

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she said, more or less in time to Guy’s orgasmic jolts. The thick cream flooded Jamie’s mouth. Before she could swallow it all, Lisa had her head in her hands, and they were kissing, sharing Guy’s cum.

“Wasn’t that fun?” Lisa asked. “Does he have the most delicious dick?”

Jamie smiled a yes. She looked down at Guy’s cock, which had dwindled a bit.

Please Wait while image loads

She bent forward and took it in her mouth again. The night was yet young.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.