Plenty of Nothing - Cover

Plenty of Nothing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Jeff's roommate wants to know all about Jeff's time with Jamie. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Back at school Jeff’s roommate immediately noticed the difference. “You got laid!”

Jeff blushed.

Please Wait while image loads

“C’mon, tell me about it. Tell me all about it.”

Jeff shook his head.

“C’mon. You know I’d tell you. I told you when Phyllis sucked my cock that time. Who was she? What was she like? What did she do?”

“She’s just ... beautiful. Nothing’s more beautiful than Jamie.”

“Jamie, huh.”

“Yeah, Jamie.”

“Nothing, huh? That bad?”

“Huh?”

“You said nothing is more beautiful than Jamie. But is nothing beautiful?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“See, nothing is nothing, which isn’t beautiful; if anything it’s ugly. Nothing is like after you’re dead. Or worse than that, if you never were. So if nothing is more beautiful than Jamie, then Jamie must be a total dog.”

Jeff scowled.

“C’mon man, I’m just kidding. I know this Jamie must be super beautiful. How’d you meet her?”

“Mom and I were visiting her sister during break, and my mom forgot her scarf, and Jamie, that’s my aunt’s daughter–”

“Wait a second. So this Jamie is like your mom’s niece? Your cousin?”

“Well, yeah, I guess so, but...”

“So that’s incest, bro. You’re guilty of incest. If you fucked her that is. You did fuck her, right?”

“It’s not incest.”

“Fuck your cousin and it’s incest. Trust me on that.”

“It’s not.”

“How do you figure?”

“I’m adopted.”

“Shit. I didn’t know. Shit. Lucky thing, though, right? If you weren’t adopted then—”

“It wouldn’t matter.”

“No? Why not?”

“Because I love her.”

“Aw, man, that’s sooo sweeeet.”

“And you know what else?” Jeff said, clenching his fists.

“What else?”

“Nothing is stupider than you.”

“Aw, man. I’m sorry. I really am. Maybe I’m just jealous.”

“Not jealous, envious. You as an English major should know that.”

“You’re right. Envious. But please please please tell me about Jamie.”

Jeff took a deep breath. “We went horseback riding the last day. She’s a really good rider. We were on the island, way out near the point, no one around, and we made love on the dunes, and then we went in the water and splashed around a bit, and swam, and then she was just floating there, with the water completely calm, and she was so beautiful, and I thought, no, I knew, that nothing was more beautiful than Jamie.”

Please Wait while image loads

“You are so lucky.”

“I am.”

“So then what happened?”

Jeff smiled.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.