Making the Bed - Again - Cover

Making the Bed - Again

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Mom and Aunt Clara and Cousin Jeff are going to the flower show and Jamie stays home because she has to work this afternoon. She decides to take advantage of having the house to herself. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Illustrated   .

With Mom and Aunt Clara and Cousin Jeff off at the flower show, Jamie had the house to herself. She wouldn’t have minded going, she liked flowers, but she had to work her afternoon shift at the hardware store, once owned by her father. “Make up Clara’s bed before you head out, sweetie,” her mom had whispered just as they were leaving. Jamie half snorted, for it was her bed—she was relegated to the uncomfortable cot in the attic. At least with Clara and her son gone she could have a proper shower in the main bathroom. Maybe make the bed first, Jamie decided.

She was nearly finished with the task, no big deal, when she discovered it, pale blue and smooth and bold.

Please Wait while image loads

She knew what it was. She wasn’t afraid to touch it. To sniff it. No sign of use, but when she twisted it on there was nothing. Or could it be that she’d twisted if off? In any case, nothing. Maybe dead batteries. Maybe Aunt Clara had used it until she’d exhausted herself and then left it running until it expired. Briefly she wondered if there were any fresh batteries to be had in the house. Plenty at the hardware store. What a thought! It’s not as if she planned to use it; she wouldn’t even if ... But the thought of Aunt Clara in orgasm sent a shiver through her, and it wasn’t disgust, not exactly. She tried to picture Aunt Clara in the throes. She’d never seen anyone that way before. Not that she hadn’t had more than a few of her own throes. And with the house to herself, and the way she was suddenly feeling, and it was, after all, her own bed ... But rather than mess it up and have to make it again, she stashed the blue thing behind a pillow and sank to the floor, her hand almost immediately going to where it was needed.

Touching herself, she thought of her aunt, but those thoughts became mixed with thoughts of her mom, and then of her mom and Aunt Clara watching her, and at first that impeded her arousal, but then she found herself not just amused at the concept but relishing it, showing her aunt and mom how she did it. “See, just like this, and then like this, and then...”

She came close a few times. She was wet enough that her fingers made those slight, slick, slapping sounds against her sex skin. Her whimpers may have masked the sound of the door opening. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah,” she growled. “Huh, huh, huh, huh, huh,” she huffed, climax but a handful of touches away.

Please Wait while image loads

She heard a gasping moan that wasn’t hers. She bolted to her feet. “Jeff? What are you doing here?” She backed onto the bed, attempting to draw the covers over herself, but they were trapped beneath her.

“Uh, uh, uh,” Jeff started. “I, uh...”

His pants were still bowed by the press of his boner, a dark wet spot at the apex.

“You came, didn’t you?” Jamie blurted. “You came in your pants.”

“I ... I...”

“The evidence is right there.”

“I couldn’t help it. I’d never heard a girl coming before.”

“You still haven’t,” Jamie said.

“You didn’t?”

“Nope.”

“Oh. I’m sorry. I guess I should have ... I don’t know. It’s just that you are so beautiful. And I’ve never really seen a real pussy before.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.