Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 300: GORGEOUS PATTON

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 300: GORGEOUS PATTON - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

29063-300-salute.jpg

1:48 PM!

“Seriously Counsellor? You couldn’t have taken the back door and gone around the building.”

“Sorry Roman! Someone stole my dress from the locker room. At least I’m wearing a towel. Stop being a fuddy duddy, you didn’t complain last night when you had me up against the wall.” While the coach’s normal fuck buddy Josie McKellen was getting hammered by senior student Angus Furlong.

“Lest you forget ... students!” He pointed with a grumble at over three dozen youthful monsters. Every single one of them came to a screeching halt as she paraded through in that barely clinging white towel. One that hardly covered all of her. Her right hip was showing freshly cleansed golden flesh as her armpit squeezed to keep it together over her upper terrain. Crash and burn boys and girls! The gymrats were falling all over one another like dominos.

29063-300-towel.jpg

“Who have likely seen more than this.” She razzed her voyeurs, many of whom were wagging their tongues right back at her. Seated in the bleachers Coach Ruth Dunbar closed her eyes and lowered her head. As much as she liked Piper Cherry, she was so happy to be retiring before things got worse. Squeaking by her in her bare feet Piper saw Ruth light up a cigarette inside the building and take a drag.

“Not a word Skank! If you can streak, I can puff.” Stopping cold in front of Ruth, Piper readjusted her towel with her back to the students. There were still some standing on the court playing basketball on both sides as she whipped the towel wide open to flash the elderly woman. Another razz Piper closed up shop and hurried to the double doors leading into the lobby. Roman made certain nobody followed her, once she had closed the door turned to Ruth. As a football coach interception was his strong point. If not, the tackling pile would have reached the ceiling. Piper Cherry was no dummy!

29063-300-flash.jpg

“Got another one of those?”

“You don’t smoke.” The very moment Roman stepped away the door reopened with a creak and Piper slid only her arm through. She dangled the towel over the locking bar before closing it again. Laughter was contagious! “Cop a squat!” A Pall Mall passed over she lit his ass up. Roman kicked back and actually enjoyed it.

“I’m thinking of retiring too.”

“I’m only hanging in there until the stripper starts.” Ruth spoke of recently hired girls coach Jin Zellers! New coach but also a stripper at Cashanova.

“Yeah! I’m hoping my new protege is good at keeping these freaks under control. I know zilch about this Tony Gunther outside of his coaching over in West Memphis.”

“Towel girl says he’s a hotshot. You know as well as I she’s bedded him down already. Which brings up you and your floosy. When are you going to get it into your head, she’s never dumping her hubby or her playthings here at H-D.”

“I get it! I’m learning more and more each day. Her teaching in the nude shit irks me. I love the gal but I’m seriously struggling. I didn’t tell you this, but last weekend a waitress at River Rats gave me her number. I’m considering a change, or at least someone with the potential to lure me away. Of course, with my son coming to live with me here soon that might cramp my style of bringing anyone home.”

“At least you have options. I have no clue where I’m going once I ditch this burg. Florida maybe! I figure I better hightail it somewhere warm while Blondy is footing the bill.” She cast her ashes out over the gym floor without care. “All I know is I’m fucking lonely. Hell, my cat is on her last life.” She meant her vagina. Roman almost made a comment about her pet allergies then caught on. Nope! Not even picturing that.

“Speaking of kittens, I wasn’t going to say anything, but I figure you’re going to hear the rumors anyway. Damon Rice and I just rescued Chandra Mahkarti from Mimi. Mimi’s wearing only a cat ... I won’t even call it a costume. Boots, tiara, and a tail. Chandra tried to stop Mimi from drinking milk out of a dish in the CAfeTeria. Memes charged Chandra and discovered a new kind of nourishment. Fancy Feast I’m guessing! After that cunt ... er ... stunt I wouldn’t be surprised if our CURRYious cat didn’t start acting out like the other teachers.”

“I hope not! Chandra’s a good girl. Wait!” Ruth looked puzzled, “How was Mimi wearing a tail?”

“You really have to ask?”

“Oh!” Ruth puckered, “Nice!” Bi at best, Ruth pictured Mimi in her buttplug tail and nodded! “Maybe I need to adopt a new cat.”

“Good luck with that one. Between Fowler, that cop who’s feeding her Kibble, and Manley, she’s stretched thin. Can’t forget LeAnne Logarth, they’re chummy too. I hear that new kid Jamie ... no, Jeremy Rebble hammered her earlier this morning. Last I saw her Mimi was still handcuffed too. It’s insane!”

“Handcuffed? Don’t tell me I don’t want to know. At least someone is getting some action.”

“I need a drink to go with this nicotine. Want a nip before bell?”

“Make it a double!”

Piper’s towel was abducted and used to wipe a dozen dicks off after their shower. Roman was correct this place was NUTS!

One after the other!


Piper Cherry hurried upstairs between classes even if a few students in the hallways for various reasons did get lucky enough to spot her. Proud and perky the bombshell blonde simply fluttered her fingers at them and made it to the third floor without being cornered. Her over the shoulder gym bag in the main classroom she snuck past Antoine Boss buffing the floors in her newly adopted Skylight Shrine.

29063-300-shrine.jpg

On ladders washing upper walls were Charmaine Jackson and Piper’s new assistant Ana Domingo. Everyone busy Piper crept across the hall to room 69 and dug into her gym bag. Bringing out her secondary dress, a military green number that had no shoulders. Her 38C’s bursting upward beneath the tight fit of the upper hem she looked like a hooker. The skirt line bordering her vagina there was zero imagination. Just walking alone her labia peeked out as much as her lower ass definition. Normal for the former Falcon’s cheerleader. She knew how to pep up the home team.

“Someone swiped my stilettos too. Barefoot for now, I guess. I didn’t bring any shoe options.” Shrugging she sat her bag under her detention desk and sat down in her lopsided swivel. “I am definitely buying a new chair to add to the furnishings I’m bringing in Sunday night. Now that Carl’s working with me instead of against I can turn this floor into ... am I being selfish? I mean the Shrine yes, mine all mine. But these other rooms could be used for higher learning like they were before the budget cuts. I really should think of others. All of this freedom is going to my head. Ugggh!” Elbows on her desk, chin on her knuckles she pondered the future.

29063-300-ana.jpg 29063-300-ai-charmainee.jpg

“Okay! I need to go back to the office and get online to make my furniture purchases. Maybe a list of things that can benefit ... look at me I’m still thinking of only me. Dang it! At least I have the McKellen twin’s birthday party covered and ready unless there’s some hitch. The game tomorrow will keep me distracted as long as it’s not rained out. If it is, I’ll just shut off my phone and get some rest. It’s been a long week.”

“When did you sneak in?” Looking up, Piper found Ana Domingo still wearing the dress Piper had worn yesterday, unzipped on the sides to be cooler. Even with the AC back on it was taking forever to circulate after being closed off for over a year. “Your hair is wet.”

“I’m always wet.” She laughed! “Don’t read into that.” Ana simply smirked; she knew what the wealthy whore meant. Going to the new water cooler Ana poured a glass and offered Piper one. “I’m good Sweetie. Thanks though! You three finish up and go on home at final bell. I’m going to the office to make calls and order a few things. Do you have anything on your wish list?”

“You buy my family a house. How could I wish for more?”

“On the list. Call the realtor. Let me get on that. Can I buy you and your parent’s furniture and beds for the new home?”

“I ... yes, please! We have nothing but broken things that Poppa picked up along the roadside.”

“So, junk! I have you, Baby. You will have everything you could possibly need by mid-week.” She stood up and walked around her desk to hug the girl. Ana wept a bit over Piper’s generous soul. “How about you visit my home later tonight. I can introduce you to my dog and I can meet your parents.”

“They would like that. I would like that.”

“Perfect! I’ll even call Frank Logarth and see where he bought his food truck. If there’s any unexpected hold up, I’ll text you. I figure a fifteen-minute hello to your family then you and I can walk Rotten together the first time.”

“Will your nephew be there?”

“No idea! Let’s hope not.” She chuckled! “Plenty of time to buy a can of mace to help ward him off. He gets one look at you and he’s going to want to date you.”

“I will not mix work with play. I never wish to upset you.”

“I’m not stressed Ana Banana. You have a good head on your shoulders.” The floor buffer across the hallway ceasing Piper glanced away. Hearing Antoine groaning almost immediately Piper frowned. “Sounds like someone else has a good head if not on her shoulders.”

“Charmaine is insatiable.”

29063-300-flood.jpg

“Aren’t we all.”

“You should have seen what happened during lunch.”

“I’d say the same, but your virgin ears would be on fire.” She laughed! “I hired some male strippers for up on the roof. Foot longs!” Bubbly Piper shivered! “Tell me what happened.”

“The cat lady drank milk out of a Tupperware dish in the cafeteria. That teacher from India tried to stop her and ... it did not go well. Even I tried to help, and I was... “ She blushed, “ ... quite unzipped.” Stunned by Ana’s information Piper stammered slightly.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes! I am tough. I cannot say I was not enjoying it. That teacher did too.”

“Chandra?”

“Si! I forgot her name until you just said it. The cat lady licked Chandra’s ... Gato.”

“Noooooo!” Piper dropped her jaw out of total shock. “Mimi ate Chandra out?”

“Si!” Ana fanned her features. “Charmaine jumped up on a table and twerked. It was a mad house.”

“I’ll check the cameras when I’m at the office. Chandra allowed that? Wow!”

“She did not have a choice. Gato refused to let her up. Students prevented it as well.”

“I should probably talk with Chandra and see if she’s alright. Thanks for telling me.” Loud gag reflexes were heard enticing Piper to shake her head. “I swear those two.” She marched out of detention and across to the Shrine door. Antoine had Charmaine on her knees and holding her head like a vice as he hammered her throat. Saliva was dribbling from the corners of Charmaine’s mouth at his ferocity. “HEY! BUFF THE FLOOR NOT HIS DICK.”

“Not stopping!” Ant growled, “Too close Momma!”

“At least the walls look good.” She turned to Ana, “You do not mop up their mess. They made it they can clean it.”

“Spit shine!” Antoine chuckled then fired his load down the kitchen help’s throat. “Daaaamn! That felt good.” Piper sneered at him and wagged an index finger his way. He knew he was cut off during detention. Knowing the Nerd Herd would want Piper after hearing of the Jock Flock nailing her, he chose his gal Char to compensate.

“Ana? Mop the detention room too. Give those two some space.”

“Si!”

“Si ... you later.” Piper playfully pinched the girl’s nose and walked away. Ana did take time to call her father about the meet at Piper’s home. Floor immediately after. For Ant and Char too. They used Piper’s pink fuzzy rug and made love.


29063-300-gorgeous.jpg

Bell ringing just as she hit the first floor Piper was glutted by students hurrying to their next class. Jock Flock members of all types of sports saw her in Army green and began saluting her. She batted her eyes then shook her breasts into an areola slip on both sides before she captured them. “This one is War and this one is Peace.” She pointed at her nipples. “Got things to do. At ease, Soldiers.” Abandoning them she moved on even as a number of Nerd Herd boys caught up to her in transit.

“Do we get to fight in your trenches today?” Kent Forman brightened up with a cheesy grin. “Pleeeeeeeeease! It’s only fair.”

“Bomb shelter!” She razzed them. “What’s this I hear about you Oinker’s going to Cashanova last night and standing me up?”

“We couldn’t resist. Jin is fucking awesome. We all got some.”

“Some longer than others.” Ebonn Craig grinned like the Devil. “On stage even. She’s in love with me.” This led Piper to slap his forehead.

“Do not overwhelm her. Give her room to breathe until she gets the hang of coaching.”

“She had to coach Marigold! He didn’t know which hole to put his winky in.”

“Bite me Troutmeyer!”

“Hey! Go to class. I have things to do. I’ll consider baiting your hooks at 4:00. Move! That’s an order!” Salutes again! She now knew how Carl Manley felt as a drill sergeant. A pinched ass that none of them admitted to later she continued toward the principal’s office. Spotting Roger Dundee standing outside his classroom she shuffled up to him and laid one on him. Kiss smoldering students called it how they saw it.

“Get a lab!” A student called out while Roger first lipped them off then cast a thumb to go inside.

“You join the Army?” Roger chuckled at her new dress. “Being all you can be?”

“ATTENT CHUN!” Beside them History teacher Dewey Knowles chimed in, “I know I am!” He patted his inseam. “Army green! George S would be proud. Gorgeous, that is! I think she’s playing Gorgeous Patton.” He then patted her butt beneath her skirt.

“He’s still reeling from lunch out at the tree.” Roger laughed! “How was the roof?”

“Of my mouth? Strained!” She opened her mouth as wide as it could go. “Did you see my male strippers leave?”

“You hired male strippers? No wonder you didn’t want me to join you.”

“She can hire us for tomorrow.” Dewey toyed with his moustache.

“Do you have a foot long dick like they did?”

“That would be a not even close. I’ll be in my class teaching WW2!” Bombing explosions versed with vivid fingers he turned and walked away. Pausing at his door Dewey looked back. “You know I have a few History props in my classroom that might do you justice, General.” That did give Piper an idea.

“I’ll be right there Howling Commando!” A howl offered Dewey stepped inside. “So, you and Dewey had lunch by our tree?”

“With your pep squad and some of the Nerd HERd girls.”

“I can only imagine.”

“I didn’t fuck anyone. I’ll save that for detention tomorrow when I fill in for you.”

“How did Dewey handle them?”

“Octavia Bradley blew his socks off. Body massages mostly. Still wrong but felt so right.”

“I know. We both have a conscience that gets slapped aside every time. Listen, you go teach. I need to stop by Dewey’s class for just a minute then check on Chandra. Oh, and make calls before it gets any later.”

“I heard the rumblings of Mimi and Chandra. Hard to believe. Let’s hope Chandra can cope.”

“I’ll see her through it.” A fast kiss later and a grope Piper wiggled away next door. Roger missed her sheer dress. Now that she had said see it through. SaLUTe!


“Okay History Buff!” Piper marched right into Dewpont Knowles class and up to the front of his desk. Leaning on it her ass cheeks were showing off for his entire class of Juniors. Amidst the class a certain Jeremy Rebble admired her labia between her thigh gap. Saying nothing he just tapped his pen on his notebook. Jeremy had already had a chat with the counsellor earlier, so he already knew how easy she was. Case in points! A whole lot of fingers pointing her way at the moment. The view was drawing out the cellphones. Piper was careless but at the same time not caring. War and Peace from the back of the line this time. “Throw me a grenade.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.