Potty Time - Cover

Potty Time

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie loans her shower to her new neighbor. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Ethan, the new across-the-hall neighbor, asked if he could borrow Jamie’s shower. “We haven’t got our hot water hooked up yet,” he explained.

“No problem,” Jamie told him. “You can even borrow some of my shower toys. And my towels.”

Thirty minutes later Jamie tapped on the bathroom door. “Everything all right in there?” she asked.

“Um,” Ethan called out. “Not exactly.”

Jamie opened the door to find Ethan peering into the toilet. He jerked back.

Naked man standing next to a toilet with a broken seat

“It’s not clogged or anything?” Jamie inquired.

“No. Nothing like that. But the toilet seat is kind of broke.”

“How could that have happened? You didn’t jerk off too vigorously or anything, did you?”

“No, no, nothing like that,” Ethan assured her. “I was just letting the lid down. I know how girls hate it when you leave the lid up. And it kind of fractured. I’m so sorry. I’ll order you a new one from Amazon.”

“That’s great,” Jamie said. “But what am I supposed to do in the meantime?”

“You could come over and borrow mine, I guess,” Ethan offered.

“Fine, but what if you’re not home?”

“I could give you a key.”

“Fine, but what if I’m in a hurry?”

Ethan shrugged helplessly.

“That’s okay,” Jamie said. “I could always squat. But the thing is, sometimes I have special needs.”

“Special needs?”

“Yeah. Like if I’m feeling especially sexed up. I have some of my best cums sitting on the toilet.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, and if I were squatting when the orgasm hit, I’d probably fall in.”

“You would?”

“I don’t want to risk it. But, if you really want to be of service...”

Ethan said he would be honored to be of service.

Woman riding a man’s cock in the bathroom

Afterwards, Ethan brought up the Amazon website on his laptop and they looked up replacement toilet seats. “This looks like the same model,” he pointed out. “They have overnight delivery or seven day delivery.”

“Seven days would be fine,” Jamie said.
Whenever Jamie needs to take a leak,
Bladder relief is not all that she’ll seek.
With Ethan’s cock as her seat,
Her multiple-orgasms repeat.
And they may well last for a full week!


Story and illustrations by Mat
Concluding verse by Ashley

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.