A Seamly Cup of Coffee - Cover

A Seamly Cup of Coffee

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: With some assistance from Nils, Jamie enjoys a cup of coffee in perhaps an unseemly way. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Food   .

The barista at The Blue Coyote Café apologized to Nils and Jamie. “Our dishwasher broke,” she said, “so we have only the emergency paper cups.”

“No problem,” said Nils.

“Yeah, I’m sure we’ll make do,” Jamie added.

They took their coffees to their favorite pair of comfy chairs in a somewhat secluded alcove.

“I don’t think the paper cups impede the goodness of the coffee,” Jamie commented, after taking a sip.

“I do miss the smooth feel of the ceramic mugs,” Nils admitted. “Also the comfortable weight. But in at least one way, these paper cups are an improvement.”

“Oh? How so?” Jamie asked.

“The seam,” Nils said.

Jamie gave Nils a questioning look. “The seam is an improvement?”

Nils nodded. “Gently touch the seam with your fingertip,” he told Jamie.

Jamie touched the seam.

“Now move your finger up and down. Small motions.”

Jamie moved her finger.

“Now as you do it, imagine you’re doing it to Lisa’s pussy slit.”

Jamie emitted a small breath.

“You feel it, don’t you?” Nils said.

“Yeah, it’s...”

“Now dip your finger into the coffee.”

Jamie dipped her finger.

“Now rub the seam again.”

“Oh Gosh, Nils, it’s like she’s getting wet.”

A blonde sitting in a chair with a coffee cup in her hand. Her blonde bush is showing as she’s not wearing any panties under her short skirt.

“You’re getting wet too, aren’t you?” Nils said.

“Oh Gosh. Nils. I want. I want your tongue in me. I want your cock in me.”

Nils chuckled. “Yes. I want to lick you. I want to drink you. I...”

Some of Jamie’s coffee sloshed over the side of the paper cup.

“Don’t worry,” Nils told her after she’d recovered from her orgasm. “We can get a refill.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.