The Promised Land - Cover

The Promised Land

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Nils set out for the promised land

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jamie and Nils set off at sunrise. The sky stood calm but rough seas seized the boat and bucked it relentlessly. “Are we almost there yet?” Jamie called from the bow. “Almost,” Nils answered. Might as well enjoy the view, Nils thought, for no vista could compare with the beauty of Jamie’s ass.

Naked man and naked woman in a canoe, the man is in the back paddling and the woman in the front

At last they landed. “I thought you’d never come,” Lisa cried out. For an hour or so after that there were no more words—just squeals and moans and the steady slap of churning waves upon the shore.

Two naked women kissing while a man sits on the beach next to them

But then Nils felt a hand on his shoulder. “Oh Nils, don’t think for a moment we’ve forgotten you,” Lisa said.

“He’s a wonderful rower,” Jamie added. “We need to reward him.”

Reward him they did, giving Nils the opportunity to taste each girl’s girl juice. to savor the scent of each girl’s aroused sex, and to delight in the textures and trembles of each girl’s cunt as they switched fore and aft whilst Nils rowed them through countless comes.

Naked man on Beach, while a naked woman sits on his face and another sits on his cock.

When finally Nils joined the girls in the ultimate ecstasy, his body bucked like a landed fish.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.