Crossing Guard - Cover

Crossing Guard

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Jamie volunteers as a crossing guard. What could go wrong? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jamie was bursting with enthusiasm. “Nils, guess what? I got a job!”

“That’s great,” Nils said. “What sort of job?”

“It’s volunteer work.”

“For a good cause, I’m sure.”

“I think so. Crossing guard. There’s a uniform and everything. I start tomorrow, but it’s just for practice. Not at a school crossing or anything. I’m going to be stationed at a place where there’s never any traffic.”

“I’m so happy for you,” Nils said. “We should celebrate. Dinner out?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of a lovely long fuck. But first I have to practice my crossing guard maneuvers.”

“Oh? What sort of maneuvers?”

“You know, various signals and indicators. But maybe we could fuck first, to warm me up. The uniform that came in the packet looks like it’s kind of skimpy.”

Naked man standing behind naked woman and he’s reaching in front to tweak her nipples.

After the fuck, Jamie tried on the uniform. “That is skimpy,” Nils admitted.

Naked woman in yoga pose

“No kidding. At least it allows freedom of movement. It shouldn’t interfere with my poses.”

“Interesting,” Nils said, watching Jamie lift and bend one leg almost to her groin. “Is that pose in the manual? Looks like a flamingo.”

“Gosh, no,” Jamie said. “You filled my pussy so full of cum, and it’s starting to leak out. I was trying to seal off my cunt, but I think it’s hopeless.”

“Well, I think it’s beautiful,” Nils said. “Extraordinarily sexy. In fact, I’m ready right now for the after-practice, cunt-sealing fuck. Hop that flamingo up onto my cock.”

man fucking naked woman standing up. She’s hanging on to him with her arms and legs wrapped around him


When Nils got home that afternoon, he found Jamie perched on a stool.

Naked woman sitting on a stool

“How did your crossing guard stint go?” he asked. “You look a bit glum.”

“I’m exhausted. I thought I was doing great, but almost immediately, traffic was backed up for miles in every direction.

Naked woman in yoga pose outside next to a road and train tracks

“I tried that flamingo pose, but no one moved. Also I found out afterwards that the skimpy uniform wasn’t a uniform at all. It was an effing emergency flag. They fired me.”

“How come?”

“The director said I’d be too much of a distraction. So, yeah, I’m a little depressed.”

“Is there anything I can do?”

“Yes, I could really use a cheering up fuck.”

Woman face getting contorted in pleasure as fucked by a man

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.