Taste-test - Cover

Taste-test

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Jamie interviews a prospective male entertainer for a friend's bachelorette party. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

It came to Jamie to interview male prospects for her friend Carmen’s bachelorette party. Dixon seemed to have more than reasonable qualifications.

24018-taste-test-1.jpg

“Um, I notice you have a somewhat prominent mustache,” Jamie observed.

Dixon nodded.

“It’s not because you’re too lazy to shave?” Jamie inquired.

“Not at all,” Dixon replied. “I trim it almost every day. But shall I tell you the reason I have a mustache?”

“Please do,” Jamie said.

“It’s because I like to give head. And I’ve found that the mustache provides pleasure beyond what just my tongue and lips provide.”

“Quite the provider, aren’t you?” Jamie said.

“Yes, but the thing is, I really enjoy the flavor and scent of a girl’s—you won’t be offended if I say cunt?”

“I’m not offended,” Jamie said.

“I could say pussy if you prefer.”

“I’m fine either way,” Jamie said.

“So after doing a girl that way, I can enjoy her for hours afterward because of her juices in my mustache.”

“But there will be about seventeen or eighteen girls at the party,” Jamie said. “Do you expect to ‘do’ them all?”

“Well, usually it’s just the bride-to-be and maybe the wedding party—you know the maid-of-honor and the other bride’s maids, but I’d be willing to taste them all.”

“Wouldn’t the flavors and scents become muddled?”

“I suppose that’s likely.”

“Okay, let’s say we limited you to just the bride-to-be. Would it be okay if afterwards we shaved off your juiced-up mustache? To give to her as a souvenir. A kind of keepsake.”

Dixon flinched.

“It’s not as if we’re asking to cut off your cock. After you’ve fucked her, for instance.”

Dixon’s jaw dropped.

“Not that we would cut it off before you fucked her—that would be silly.”

“I don’t think—” Dixon started to say.

“But if you’re squeamish, I suppose we could have it, your cock, bronzed. While it’s still attached. Erect, preferably.”

Jamie couldn’t help noticing that Dixon’s cock, substantial a moment ago, had deflated significantly.

“So what do you say about shaving the mustache?” Jamie asked.

“I guess it would be okay.”

“After all you could grow it back.”

Dixon nodded.

“One more thing, now that that’s settled. It’s about your flavors.”

Dixon blinked. “My flavors?”

“Not just your cum, though plenty of good tasting cum is required, of course. You wouldn’t mind if I had a little taste test?”

“Sure, that would be fine,” Dixon said.

“Good. But as I said, it’s not just the cum, vital though that is. The feel and flavor of your testes is also important.”

“So you’re going to...”

“Suck your balls,” Jamie said. “Think of it as a testes test.” Jamie couldn’t contain her grin. She tucked her hand beneath Dixon’s scrotum, fondled the pouch,

24018-taste-test-2.jpg

then brought her fingers to her mouth. “Not bad,” she told Dixon.

24018-taste-test-3.jpg

She noticed he was erect again.

24018-taste-test-4.jpg

“Too bad I don’t have a mustache, huh?” she teased. “Nor does Carmen. But I happen to know she does have a very pretty muff. Maybe after the party she’d let you shave it off. Keep it as a souvenir. A keepsake. But that can be decided later. For right now I just need you to fuck me. Ideally you’ll give me an orgasm. Then you can come in my cunt. Or pussy if you prefer. And then you can eat me out, hopefully making me come again. So let’s get started, shall we?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.