Slit Silt - Cover

Slit Silt

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Sorority girl Jamie takes part in a sex romp with the boys from the neighboring fraternity. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“You are so lucky,” Jamie’s sorority sisters told her.

“What do you mean?” Jamie asked.

“The boys at the frat next door voted you the sister they’d most like to fuck. For an hour or so this afternoon, you get to be the girl of their dreams.”

“Fu-fu-fuck,” Jamie sputtered. “But what if I’m a virgin?”

“Are you?”

“No, but...”

“Well, anyway, they’re not going to actually fuck you per se. They’re just going to slide their dicks back and forth through your pussy slot until they come. The idea is they’ll fill your panties with their cum, which will then be used as some sort of trophy. Silly boys.”

“How many are there?”

“Fifteen or twenty. A couple dozen at most.”

“Wouldn’t it be more efficient if they just jerked off into the panties?” Jamie asked.

“Efficiency isn’t everything.”

As it turned out, the boys, most of them, were decently efficient. In the frat house basement, each member took a turn standing behind Jamie, who held her silk panties down far enough that the boy’s cock could push between her pussy lips, and most of them ejaculated within a minute or two. Some of the guys had cocks long enough that as the phallus rowed up and back, the tip nudged Jamie’s clitoris, and twice she almost reached an orgasm of her own. By the time the last boy had shot his load, Jamie’s panties sagged under the weight of the cum.

23942-slit-silt-1.jpg

“You did great,” the frat president told Jamie. “Now you just have to wear the panties until tomorrow noon when we’ll have the taking off ceremony.”

“You’ve got to be kidding,” Jamie said.

“Yeah, I am,” the president said. “You need to wear them for a week, so the cum gets nice and crusty.”

“No way,” Jamie said.

“Fine,” said the president. “If you go upstairs, House Mother Grayson will take care of the panties, and you’re good to go.”

23942-slit-silt-2.jpg

With more than a little trepidation, Jamie mounted the stairs to House Mother Grayson’s apartment.

“What a concupiscent darling you are,” House Mother said as she drew down the sodden panties. “So much stuff. You’re not sore are you?”

“Not too much,” Jamie said.

“Yes, most of the boys are reliable gentlemen, but some of them are pretty well hung and some of them can be a tad rambunctious when they get hetted up, not that I blame them, given your allure, so just in case, I can probably make things a little better for your cute little pussy. Would you mind if I licked the residue boy silt from your sweet little girl slit?”

“I guess that would be okay,” Jamie allowed.

As it turned out, it was more than okay. While House Mother Grayson’s tongue and lips licked and sucked and soothed Jamie’s clitoris, her fingers expertly caressed her inner cunt and from time to time teased the trembling bud of her anus. Again and again Jamie gushed.

23942-slit-silt-3.jpg

“You know,” House Mother Grayson told Jamie as she bid her goodbye, “if you ever tire of that stuffy sorority, I’m sure this fraternity would welcome you as a pledge.”

“I might like that,” Jamie said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.