Her Silt - Cover

Her Silt

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie and Nils make their way down a quiet stream and then stop for some sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

They approached mid-morning, only minutes after the dawn mist had burned away. They strolled slowly down the quiet stream, sticking mostly to the center, shallow so far this season, but the bottom mud I knew to be thick as ever.

They stopped, no doubt having spotted me. Nothing to fear, come forward, I urged them, using no words, just what I hoped was a kind, reverent look. But instead of taking another step, they stayed. The man knelt, his knees certainly now pressing the bottom, the head of his large penis dipping to break the stream’s surface. He was a small step behind her, and he took hold of the woman’s frayed shorts and began tugging them down. She lifted her tank top enough to expose one beautiful breast, the nipple pink and puffy.

23886-her-silt-1.jpg

Go on, I coaxed them with my eyes.

The woman’s shorts cleared her hips. And lower still until her bare pubis came into view. Her legs shifted apart just enough so that I could see the notch of her sex, and then a little more, and in the glint of morning sun, her silt, a mix of dried cum and creamy girl juice, flowed from her cunt slit.

I watched, entranced, and she smiled at me, and turned, and he rose, his cock lifting, and he hoisted her up high enough so she could sink down on him, impaling herself.

Stock still he stood, his hand supporting her ass, and she moved up and down, but slowly, slightly, her legs locked about his back, her arms clasped behind his neck, and every fuck stroke revealed more fuck cream coating his cock as it almost but not quite completely exited her cunt. With each reentry I could hear the juicy squelch, but as the intercourse continued, that sound drowned in the soft moans they made.

23886-her-silt-2.jpg

Crises came to both at once, and they gasped and gushed. Some of the fluid escaped the clutches of her cunt and fell to the stream. The mix of semen and girl cum floated at first, and drifted slowly toward me, almost reaching me before it sank.

When I looked up they were gone, and the stream was quiet, as before, as ever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.