Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

I ventured to ask, “Do I get a say?”

Quickly every one of my women thought, “Absolutely not!”

I mentally accepted, but asked, ‘I want it to be their decision, but have they been affected by my pheromones?’ I queried WEUSALL.

‘Yes, but WEUSALL have decreased the amount you release to only attract interest toward you.’

‘Can the effect be removed?’

‘No, but WEUSALL can stop any more from being absorbed. Do you wish to cleanse the ship of all your pheromones?

Yes and stop me from releasing any more until I say to start or release them.’

All the girls, pouting, asked why I was stopping the pheromones and not taking the new women.

I smiled, took a deep breath, and answered, “I love all of you so much and don’t want to take anything away from any of you.”

I saw them about to object and held up my hands to stop them, then I continued, “In truth, I would love to have all of the new women. However, is it fair to them not to give them the choice? I wonder if any of you would have said no in similar free circumstances.”

I was blasted both verbally and mentally – “I wanted you from the moment I saw you!” That response came from every single one of my women, including Nancy and Iris; even though it was exactly the same word for word.

WEUSALL added that they were answering truthfully and not because of any influence my pheromones could have.

Smiling I thanked all of them and said that I still wanted it to be each of the new women’s choice to join. Begrudgingly they all agreed to my demand and asked if I would ask them all now!

WEUSALL sent ‘They are all coming now, I did not summon them either.’

Did any of you call them?

Nobody had called or summoned them. When they arrived, Jane and Zalla looked at each other than gestured to the other.

“Oh, for crying out loud”, Mary Sue shouted, then continued, “Sorry to both, all of you, but, um, well, ok.” then she went into fish mode and her mouth just opened and closed without any sounds or words.

Zalla then said, “You’re older and the Captain”. Jane smiled, then said they all had been talking and saw how we were treating Nancy and Iris. There was a long pause before she continued, “Can we work for you too?”

I smiled then said she and her crew would have to help my girls buy a new yacht and have it equipped to suit our needs.

All my girls jumped up and ran to the crew and began hugging and asking about yachts, giggling the entire time.

I turned to Zalla and the models and asked how they could work for me.

Zalla asked what business or businesses I owned and what type of advertising I used.

“I make my money buying and selling stock and other things,” I told her.

The models pouted and their shoulders slumped, just about ready to begin crying.

Alice turned, sensing the change in their demeanor, and quickly said to me, “You have an image to maintain. You must always be surrounded by beautiful; no, scratch that, the most beautiful women around. You can start with these four and try to find more that meet their level of beauty.”

All my girls suddenly surrounded the models, drew them into a group hug, and repeated what Alice had said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.