Cheating - Cover

Cheating

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Jamie's boyfriend thinks his dad is cheating on his mom. Jamie helps him investigate. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Illustrated   .

cheating-1.jpg

Jamie wasn’t sure this was a good idea. Earlier today, walking home from school with James, he’d said “I think my dad’s cheating on my mom.”

“What makes you say that?” Jamie had asked.

“I saw him. Last weekend I was jogging and this storm came up. I was near Dad’s office, so I thought I’d duck in there to take cover. I was across the street and I saw he’d just come out. He was with some woman. He was holding this big umbrella, so I couldn’t really get a good look at her. I was curious so I followed them. Two blocks later they went into this apartment building. I stood outside getting soaked. The light on a second floor apartment came on. I stuck around for a while and then I went into the lobby. His name was on the mailbox for 2B.”

“What did you do then?”

“Nothing. I went home.”

“Do you think your mom suspects anything?”

James had shrugged. “My dad’s out of town for a couple of days. I’m thinking of checking out the apartment.”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?”

James had shrugged again. “At least it’s not raining. We can ride our bikes.”

Now James was knocking at the door to 2B.

“Looks like no one’s home,” Jamie said. “Maybe we should...”

“I’m going to try the keypad,” James said. He punched in some numbers.

“Rats,” he said, when the lock didn’t open. “I was so sure he’d use my birthday. One time my bike had a flat and I asked to borrow his. He gave me the combination to his lock. 0505.”

“Easy to remember,” Jamie said.

“Yeah. Unfortunately wrong. I guess we should just go.”

“What would you do if you could get in?” Jamie asked.

“I don’t know. Just look around I guess.”

“Why don’t you try your mom’s birthday?”

James keyed in the numbers. The lock opened. They went in.

“Nice place,” Jamie said.

“I guess so,” James said.

“So what exactly were you hoping to discover?”

“I don’t know,” James admitted. “I just wanted to see.”

“Well, as long as we’re here, do you think maybe we should fool around? Or at least water the plants?”

“Fooling around might be okay,” James said.

“Great,” Jamie said, and after going to the windows and closing the blinds, she turned on the lights and sat in a chair.

James stood watching her.

“Why don’t you take off your clothes?” Jamie said.

“All of them?”

“Yes,” Jamie said.

James undressed.

“Now take off my sandals and suck my toes,” Jamie said.

James removed Jamie’s sandals. He lifted her right foot and sucked each of her toes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.