Bending Tree - Cover

Bending Tree

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A bending tree inspires a sexual adventure. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A mile or two along the empty beach and they encountered the bending tree perched as ever near the top of a sand dune.

“How did get that way?” Jamie wondered.

“Wind and loneliness,” Nils suggested.

“But isn’t the wind usually from the other way?” Jamie pointed out.

“Sometimes you have to go against the wind,” Nils said.

“I like going with the wind,” Jamie said, and she bent as if to demonstrate.

18136-bending-tree-1.jpg

“Beautiful!” Nils shouted. And Jamie bent further, almost losing her balance.

18136-bending-tree-2.jpg

She caught herself just in time.

18136-bending-tree-3.jpg

“Oh Nils, the breeze feels so nice against my pussy.”

“Maybe that’s why the tree is leaning into the wind,” Nils speculated.

“Must be it,” Jamie said as she lifted herself into a handstand.

18136-bending-tree-4.jpg

“Need some help?” Nils offered. Without waiting for an answer, he stepped behind Jamie.

18136-bending-tree-5.jpg

Nils cock nestled in the groove of Jamie’s cunt.

“Ooh, that feels good,” Jamie purred.

“Better than the wind?” Nils asked, his cock rowing up and back along the moist slit, the flange brushing Jamie’s clitoris with each strong stroke.

Jamie’s orgasm provided the answer. The jerk of her body sent them both tumbling to the sand.

18136-bending-tree-6.jpg

Like a pair of waves they rocked against each other, Nils’ cock now fully ensconced in Jamie’s cunt. Contentedly they fucked until the tide came in.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.