Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs - Cover

Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

By the time we had showered and settled back on the patio, Jennifer and the twins returned, with sacks of fast food burgers and fries for everyone. The twins were chattering happily about their shopping trip, and in between, we managed to bring Jenn up to speed about Ron and Brenda and the party plans.

The twins couldn't wait to show off their purchases, and we got an impromptu fashion show as they modeled a few items for us one at a time. I whistled when they came out in matching nearly transparent baby doll nighties with nothing on underneath. "Woo hoo! Very nice. Are you really going to wear those at home?"

"Don't be silly, Mr. Ben!" said Lisa.

Karen chimed in. "We'll have to hide these!"

"These are just to take to..." (Lisa)

" ... sleepover parties!" (Unison)

A couple of minutes later, I was leaning back, legs spread, with a bottomless teenaged hottie straddling each of my thighs while they showed off new matching bras. Two hot little twats pressed damply against my legs as I thoroughly inspected four firm teen tits, making sure the bras fit properly. Of course, that involved lots of caressing and squeezing, the girls giggling as their nipples crinkled up taut and poked through the thin fabric.

Pam walked up, an evil grin on her face. "Do you girls know what I'm in the mood for?"

"What?" Twinspeak.

Pam leaned over and folded her arms around Karen, pulling her up off my leg. "I'm gonna munch on a munchkin!" Karen squealed, laughing, as Pam hugged her from behind. A minute later her squeals turned into moans as my wife spread the teenager on a chaise pad and fulfilled her threat.

I pulled Lisa in for a kiss, and she returned it hungrily, wrapping warm, slim fingers around my suddenly rigid cock and stroking it. Out of the corner of my eye, I just caught Todd and Jennifer going indoors, holding hands. I rolled Lisa's nipple between thumb and forefinger through the thin fabric of her new bra, and she gasped into my mouth. Her pussy, hot against my thigh, was now well beyond damp.

We broke the kiss, and I stood, pulling her up off her feet. I gave her my best "mad scientist" schtick.

"At last! I haf you in my evil clutches!"

She giggled. "Oh no! So what are you gonna do with me?"

I hugged her tight to me and took four steps forward, over the edge and into the deep end of the pool. She came up spluttering, shaking the water out of her short hair, and growled "Ooo I'm gonna get you for that!" I took off swimming, stroking hard, and she matched me stroke for stroke. The girl swam like a fish. I reached the shallow end, got my feet under me and stood up, and she immediately jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Caught you," she exclaimed.

I cupped her ass, fingers finding her folds and probing at her tight little cunt from below. "Oh yeah? Who caught who?" Lisa groaned, and leaned in for a kiss.

Swimming pool water is a lousy lubricant, my cock is thicker than average, and Lisa is really, really tight. It took a bit of straining and effort and several firm thrusts before I managed to get the teenager fully impaled on my erection, my pubic bone grinding up against her clit.

"Oh my god," she groaned. "I've been waiting for this all weekend. Fuck me, Mr. Ben!"

I rolled my hips, gaining that final fraction of an inch into the fifteen year old's pussy, savoring the tight, hot clenching feel. We kissed, deeply, tongues swirling together, and she started trying to hunch her hips against me, but I was holding her firmly in place. She broke the kiss.

"What are you... ," she panted, but I shushed her.

"Just be still and enjoy," I said, not moving, feeling her cunt muscles squeeze me.

Her eyes widened and she got it. She leaned forward, nuzzling into my neck. "Oh my god. This is gonna be a bitch. Payback, right?"

"You got it."

"Oh fuck."

"Not yet," I laughed. I just hoped I could outlast her.

For the next couple of minutes, I stayed perfectly still. My cock was rigid, straining, as hard as it's ever been, buried in Lisa's tight snatch, and the urge to thrust was almost overpowering. She was starting to tremble, and despite my best effort, my cock was starting to involuntarily flex inside her tight canal on occasion. I slid a finger over her anus, and it puckered tighter, her twat clenching against me. Lisa lifted her head and leaned back against my arms, eyes closed, her body weightless in the water.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.