Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs - Cover

Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

I woke up to the feel of my wife's big boobs slapping back and forth across my face. I tried to reach up and grab one, but she pulled away.

"Nope. Get up, old man. Breakfast is ready, Todd wants to do some more party planning with you, and Jennifer's gonna take the twins to the mall."

I was barely awake. "You aren't going with them?"

"No, I don't need anything, and besides, we don't really have the money right now for me to do any serious shopping. I could stand a little quiet time to just lay in the sun. Between Todd and then the twins last night, I need a little break."

I chuckled. "Yeah, Jenn and I got the twin treatment too."

Pam laughed. "They're something else, aren't they? C'mon, get up. We all ate already. Todd kept some stuff warm for a breakfast burrito for you. He was planning on giving the twins a hundred dollar bill each to shop with..."

The girls squealed, loud enough to be heard from the kitchen.

" ... Guess he just did," my wife grinned. "Get up!". I groaned and rolled out of bed, and padded off to the bathroom for a piss. By the time I walked nude into the kitchen, Jennifer and the two little nymphs had left, and my wife was outside, slathering herself with coconut oil. The aroma in the kitchen was marvelous. I grabbed a couple of warm flour tortillas, filled them up with eggs, fried potatoes, chorizo, shredded cheese and salsa, poured a cup of much-needed coffee, and carried it all out onto the patio.

"Morning, Ben!" Todd sang out. He was seated in one of the chairs, a cordless phone on the table next to him, looking at something written in a spiral notebook. I grunted a reply around the burrito I was stuffing into my mouth. This stuff was GOOD!

"I've been calling the SysOps of the other boards in town that have 'adults-only' sections, like we talked about. Response has been pretty positive so far. Just got off the phone with Incubus."

I blinked. Incubus was the SysOp of Fantasy BBS, the big player in town. No hobby board, he ran it as a business. He charged a small monthly fee for access and had 12 nodes, or incoming lines, meaning 12 people could be online at the same time. He had tons of content, and hundreds of members. People actually spent the money to call long distance to connect to Fantasy, I had heard.

"He really likes the idea. His name's Ron, by the way. He and his wife Brenda will probably stop by sometime this morning to talk about it some more," Todd continued. "They live about a half mile from here."

I sipped my coffee, then said, "Guess we need to get dressed for that, huh?"

"Not at all! Turns out they're nudists too. They just got back from a nude cruise to Jamaica."

I snorted. "Starting to sound like you have to be naked to run a BBS in this town!" We both laughed.

We started to kick around some more ideas for the party. To save on costs, it would be BYOB but we'd supply plenty of ice, soft drinks and other mixers. We were going to have the food catered, but wanted to make it something self-service, so the caterers could just come in, set up, and leave.

We still hadn't selected a date. I pointed out that it was late August already. "Pool will probably be too cool to use by mid-September."

"Nah, we'll be fine," Todd said. "Most nights will still be warm enough outside to go bare, low 70's or so, well into October. This is Texas, after all. And I'll run the heater on the pool, keep the water at about 84."

I almost jumped as the door bell rang. It seemed awfully loud, considering we were out on the patio, but then I saw the remote ringer over the French doors leading into the house that I hadn't noticed before. Todd thinks of everything, I laughed to myself as he went to answer the door, nude as the day he was born.

He was back in moments leading a couple that looked to be in their mid 40s. Both were nude, having apparently stripped before they rang the doorbell!

The man stepped over to me, hand extended with a smile. "Ron Hatton," he said. "You know me as Incubus. This is my wife Brenda ... Succubus!" He was about my height, fit and trim, slightly balding in front, with brown hair and eyes and a touch of gray at his temples.

"Ben Davis," I said, grasping his hand. "My wife, Pam, Wet Dreams," I nodded towards Pam. She was getting up from her sunbathing and making her way over. We broke the handshake and I held my hand out to Brenda. She ignored it and stepped into my arms for a hug, pushing her big tits up against my chest.

"Nice to meet you, Ben," she said.

She stepped back and I took in my first really good look at her. She was tall, nearly as tall as me, with dark blonde hair that just hung to her jaw, neatly coiffed, and big blue eyes. For a lady in her mid-40s, she was pretty well preserved! Pretty face, big tits that had a little sag, but also had thick, big nipples, the size of the tip of my thumb, surrounded by dark quarter-sized aereolae. She was trim, with a bit of a belly paunch and a few stretch marks, wide hips, and a still pretty firm looking bottom and great legs. She wore a full, thick bush of pubic hair that matched the hair on her head.

Pam stepped up and grinned at both of them. "Ooooh," Ron said. "You must be Wet Dreams!" She laughed and hugged him, reaching down and giving his cock a playful tug. My Pam is NOT a shy girl.

"Yeah," she said, stepping back. "I'm the wild child in the group Ben writes about all the time." She gave Brenda a hug as well, and tried to kiss her on the cheek but Brenda turned her face so that their lips met.

It got hot and steamy for a second, tongues twisting, and they backed apart, panting, gazing into each others eyes.

Todd cleared his throat and said, "Well, now that the intros are out of the way, you guys want something to drink?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.