Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs - Cover

Witchy-Poo, Anarchist and the Nymphs

Copyright© 2014 by Coptional

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pam and I get together with friends we met online.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Nudism  

A week later, Todd and I were lounging nude in two chairs next to his pool. Pam and Jennifer were gone to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner, and two naked fifteen year old girls were splashing happily in the pool. I had to admit, the girls were as mature as Todd had said.

Karen and Lisa were bright, intelligent, polite and drop-dead gorgeous. They each stood about 5'3", with jet black hair worn in short pixie cuts and big brown eyes. They each had firm, upthrust breasts just a little larger than their big sister's, flat tummies, scant little coverings of dark pubic hair, and firm, delicious looking bottoms. I could tell them apart because, as Karen had pointed out to me, Lisa had a tiny mole on her left breast, just above her nipple. If they had been dressed, I'd have had no clue. They were like two peas in a pod.

I'd never seen them dressed. Both had been bare when Pam and I arrived that morning and were introduced to them by Todd and Jennifer. Not shy in the least, both girls had given Pam and myself warm naked hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Todd chuckled. "You know, Ben," he said, "those two are pretty easy on the eyes."

"Can't argue with that. Only problem is, I keep getting this vision of steel bars and a big, hairy cell-mate named Bubba..."

He laughed out loud. "Relax, dude. Those two are NOT going to say anything to anyone about what happens when they're here. Took me a while to get my head around it too. Like up until the time they both started giving me blowjobs!"

"I still can't believe Jennifer's OK with that."

"Are you kidding?" he shot back. "She encouraged them to do it! Face it. They're gonna do things anyway. We'd both rather they did them at home, where it's safe, not in the back seat of some immature asshole's car. Don't know about you, but I remember what I was like as a teenager."

I didn't say anything. I remembered.

The two teens had their heads together in the shallow end of the pool, giggling over some shared secret. Apparently reaching some agreement, they got out of the pool and walked over to where Todd and I were sitting, water droplets glistening in the sunlight on their tawny skin. They each pulled a pad off of the two vacant chaise lounges and tossed them down on the patio in front of us, then flopped belly down on them. Karen was right in front of me, her feet towards me and legs far enough apart that I had a clear view of her nearly hairless teen pussy. Looking back over their shoulders at us, Lisa started off by saying "We're gonna get some sun now..."

Karen joined in, "And we need you guys to put some suntan lotion on us."

"You girls could just do that for each other," Todd suggested.

"Noooo!" the teens chimed as one.

"We want you guys," said Lisa.

" ... to do it for us," finished Karen.

Twinspeak. I think all twins can do it. Spend some time around a pair of twins. They'll drive you nuts.

I glanced at Todd and he shrugged, picking up a bottle of suntan lotion from the assortment on the table and tossing it to me. I caught it and got up, moving to my knees next to Karen, and squirted a healthy bit of lotion across her shoulders. Setting the bottle down, I started spreading the lotion across her back, and I swear the girl positively purred. As I worked the lotion in, I'll admit, I let my fingers move up and down her sides as well, enough that my fingers brushed up against the sides of her firm teen boobs. When I did, she lifted up, inviting access to more, but I just kept working down her sides and back until I reached the top of her ass.

"There you go, Karen," I said.

She looked back over her shoulder at me with a grin. "Un uh, Mister Ben. Legs and bottom too please!"

I glanced over at Todd and saw that he was busy kneading the cheeks of Lisa's ass. No help there. I groaned softly and moved to Karen's feet, working lotion up one leg and then the other, being careful not to let my fingers come in contact with her pussy as I reached the top of each thigh. Her cunt was glistening. She was obviously wet, and not just from her time in the swimming pool. Her cunt lips were slightly swollen and open enough to reveal gleaming pink flesh, and my cock was swelling, just short of hard, as I moved back up beside her and drizzled lotion across her ass.

Karen spread her legs a little bit more, and her cheeks parted, giving me a clear view of her puckered little rosette, as I started rubbing the lotion into her firm butt. I let fingertips trail into the crevice between her cheeks and across her anus, and she lifted her ass, trying to increase the pressure. I was fully erect now, and looked over at Todd.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.