CRS - Cover

CRS

Copyright© 2014 by Barneyr

Chapter 3

Science fiction Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man has a horrific accident, and as he recovers he consciously starts to forget times of his life kind of like Alzheimer's episodes, or maybe it's just that dreaded CRS (Can't Remember Shit) disease that a lot of older people who get forgetful claim to have. However, maybe, it is something more; something much older and more malevolent than just forgetting. Take a roller-coaster ride along with Rob and see if you can understand what is happening to him.

Caution: This Science fiction Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

"Boy. I'm glad I made sure you set the alarm last night, or I'd still be sleeping off the most wonderful, fantastic, mind-blowing experience I have ever had. What you did to me was something else. How did you learn all that stuff you were doing to me last night? You have never made me feel like you did last night," said a very bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Bridget.

"Well I had a little help with some techniques that I have wanted to try out for some time now, but then with being in the hospital for so long I never got the chance to bring them to the table until now. I take it; they were okay?"

"Okay doesn't even come close buster! Try Fantastic, over the moon, to Jupiter and back. There were times last night, I thought it couldn't get any better and then suddenly I had no idea how it did get a lot more than better. You are going kill Deb on your honeymoon, if not before hand. The way I feel right now I know I can't even be thinking of having sex for at least a week or more. However, the biggest thing I think that happened is that you spoiled me for any other man out there. Now, go back to sleep, I got to get to work."

Bridget kissed me and then ran out of the apartment leaving me alone and stunned. What have I done? Did I really ruin her for any other man? Damn this thing inside me, I wish it was never there. Must I suffer more than the humility of getting my dick shot off and then some monster inserted into my mind by way of a frog doctor screwing around and adding someone's monster's dick to mine? That has to be the only thing I can think of. Somehow the extra skin, or stem cells that he brought from Europe belonged to some kind of Frankenstein or Jack the Ripper embryo, and now it's trying to take over my mind and make me into some kind of sex machine with no conscience.

Now I'm truly fucked; I finally find the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I turn into some sex maniac who will fuck anything my alter ego wants and then to top it all off; it performs sex on a level far above a normal man and almost makes the women dependent upon me to get their sex fix from only me.

With all this arguing in my head, I fell asleep from exhaustion from last night and all this mental anguish this morning.

I kept hearing this ringing and in my clouded state of more asleep than awake, I reached for the phone and only got a dial tone. Then it dawned on me that it was my doorbell. I had put my boxers on after Bridget left, and I stumbled to the door and opened it to find another beautiful woman at my door.

"Well, it's about time you came to the door; I was thinking that maybe you died in there, and I was going to have to call the cops to bash the door in. You look like shit, you know. What did you do all night, fuck Bridget to death?"

Gail kept up a running commentary as, she unloaded her groceries in the kitchen and then came back out and closed my mouth with her index finger under my chin. From the moment, I had opened the door she was talking non-stop until she came out of the kitchen and saw me still standing at the open door with my mouth gaping and staring at her.

"What's up Rob, didn't you expect me here this morning, well actually this afternoon. I took off a little early today and thought I would cook you a good dinner, and we could maybe cuddle for a while, kind of like you and Bridget last night. I hear that you have learned some new tricks, and you tried them out on her. Bridget came in to work today riding on a cloud. She said that if Deb didn't rope and hog tie you, she would, and you would be branded for life. I told her Deb would definitely have something to say about that, right?"

"How come you are so quiet Rob?"

"Well, first, I haven't been able to get a word in edgewise, but the main reason is that I'm still a little groggy from sleep. I seemed to have a long night with little sleep, until Bridget left this morning. So what time is it anyway?"

"It's a little after two-thirty, so you had a long night, huh? Whose fault is that? From the way Bridget talked this morning when she came to work and then left when John took one look at her. She looked like death warmed over, so John sent her home. He knew he wouldn't get any real work out of her today. So what did you do to our girl?"

"Not much really. We had some supper; we listened to some CDs, and then we went to bed. We might have fooled around a little, and afterwards we dropped off to sleep. Not much to talk about."

"Fooled around a little, yeah right! Bridget said she had never cum so much in one night, or felt so tapped out in her whole life. So I guess since you are so tired that you won't like to try again for tonight? I guess I wouldn't die if you couldn't turn me inside out like you did Bridget, but from what I hear, this might be my only time to find out."

"What did you hear?"

Well, Deb is walking around with this dreamy look on her face and a smile you couldn't wipe off her face with a grinder. It seems you told her something about her getting some jewelry for her left hand this weekend. Now if that's true, then tonight is my last chance to experience the whole newly improved Rob Preston."

"I do seem to remember something about that, I thought that maybe Saturday Deborah, and I might go into Austin and look around at a couple of stores, or perhaps just into Round Rock to the outlet mall. Nothing much, only a little window shopping."

"Well big boy, if we're going to be bouncing the sheets tonight, you are going to need your rest, but first let me make you something to tide you over until I can get supper fixed."

"Yes mom. I'll be a good boy and eat something light and then go back to sleep so I can have some energy for this evening."

I went into the bathroom, drained my monster, and even brushed my teeth. Nothing like trying to kiss a girl with some other woman's juices all over your mouth and on your breath. I was still a little tired, but some food sounded good.

I wandered back into the kitchen and sat in front of a plate of three strips of bacon and an egg and cheese sandwich on rye toast. "Where did the bacon come from; I didn't think I had any thawed out?"

"That is some of the precooked bacon; I just nuked it a little in the microwave, but I fried the egg just like you like it. It's only something to take the ache out of the belly and still be light enough to let you go back to sleep for a while. Then once you're in bed, I can start on supper. Now eat up like a good little boy and afterwards momma can tuck you in for your nap."

"Yes Mom, I'll be a good boy."

Gail is a couple of years older than the rest of that hang around together and sometimes when we are kidding around we all call her Mom. I mean she is 30 and the oldest of us, and often she kind of acts like a mom. She knows we call her that affectionately, and she doesn't seem to mind.

I finished my sandwich, bacon and orange juice and head back to the bedroom with Gail following. She straightened the bed clothes and turned it down for me to climb in, and once I am ensconced in the bed, Gail leans down and gives me a quick kiss on my forehead. As she starts back I reach around her neck, and pull her down and plant a scorcher on her lips. "Night Mom, wake me when supper is ready."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.