Fun With Ron and Others: Dogging and Gangfucked - Cover

Fun With Ron and Others: Dogging and Gangfucked

Copyright© 2014 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Visiting Ron and meeting his brother. Then dogging fun and a great gangbang at the house, with my first lezzie encounter!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

A few weeks back I was invited to go on a short break to visit Ron.

He had been on the phone to Frank and had mentioned the idea of me paying him a visit and asked if I would consider it.

After much chatting and deliberating it was decided that I would go down to Dorset for a visit for a long weekend, Friday to Monday.

I made the travel arrangements and booked a train journey for myself to Edinburgh and then I had a flight to catch to get to Bournemouth.

As far as Ron was concerned I had lied to Mike about going away with a friend for the weekend.

Ron still is under the impression that I am a 'cheating' wife, and that Mike is oblivious to me fucking around with him, Frank, Bill and the lads from the LIDLS store.

This adds some spice to it all as Ron likes me to act the dirty unfaithful whore wife, and we all get a thrill from him being in the dark.

It was arranged for Ron to organise me getting from Bournemouth to his home.

The night before the journey Mike and I had a lovely meal out with Frank and the two of them mercilessly ribbed me over the fun I was going to have down south. I have to admit at being almost permanently horny for the preceding three days and Mike and I had a few ferocious fucks thinking of the fun I would be having at Ron's.

He's probably the naughtiest of the three regular senior 'lovers' I have and definitely has the biggest cock of the three of them, and boy does he know how to fucking use it.

The last time he had screwed me I had been creaming for Scotland on his monster thick prick, and I was hoping for more of the same on my visit.

He had fucked me with Frank, Bill and two of the LIDLS shop workers ... My cunt had taken a proper serious fucking that night, as had my arse as well!

I was left completely drained and totally covered in spunk from them all.

I hoped I wasn't to be disappointed on my trip and as things transpired need not have worried at all!

The train journey was a bit boring, so to relieve some of the tedium I drafted some replies to emails I had received, something that always gets me horny!

By the time my train pulled into Edinburgh I was actually pretty turned on and my pantie gusset was already a little moist. Thankfully I had the seats in my section all to myself or heavens knows what anyone seeing what I was replying to would have thought!

Once I had reached Edinburgh it was a short taxi ride to the airport, time for a couple of G&Ts in the bar area and then onto the flight.

I was feeling quite nervous, oddly, as I had only met Ron on the occasions he had travelled up to Scotland to visit Frank and Bill.

Bill was a bit 'peeved' that I wasn't taking him and Frank down with me, but Ron assured me he wanted to see me and had a few surprises in store for me on my English trip!

I was hoping for a good session with his big, hard, old cock and secretly hoped he would be getting me some new cock to enjoy as well

The flight wasn't a long one and I was soon relaxing thinking of the fun times I had previously had and was sure I would be enjoying with Ron over the course of the weekend.

On arriving at Bournemouth airport I was met at the terminal by a man holding a placard with my name on it, this transpired to be Ron's youngest brother (Sam) who runs a taxi firm down in Dorset.

After brief introductions he was soon whisking me off in the cab to Ron's home.

The chat was quite light and I wasn't sure what Ron had or hadn't told his brother relating to me and how we met, why I was visiting etc.

I quickly text messaged Mike once I was safe and sound in the taxi and also sent a message to Frank and Bill, teasing them that I was now in England and was going to be trying my best to represent Scotland in the upcoming antics.

'I won't let the country down, I promise ... I will drain Ron's English cock for the pride of Scotland, ' I messaged them both.

Ron's brother asked me who I was texting and I told him I was sending my husband a message to say I was safe and sound.

He asked if he knew where I was and I continued with the lie about me being away with a girlfriend.

Ron's brother laughed at this and was soon quizzing me on why I was being so naughty and lying, saying that my poor husband must be oblivious to me being a bit of a naughty girl.

We chatted and I could sense he was certainly paying my tits some attention in the mirror of his car.

I had worn a tight white top. Fairly low cut, a black skirt, a matching white panty and bra set and my high black heels.

I made sure he was getting a good eyeful of my legs and tits.

I was already feeling so fucking turned on!

The journey took a good half an hour and as we trundled along some nice leafy lanes and areas Ron's brother began chatting and as I say I wasn't too sure what he knew.

I was soon to find out!

Once we arrived at Ron's cottage his brother unloaded my bags from the boot as Ron and I went inside.

I wasn't even half way into the door before he had me against the wall and was planting a long kiss on me as he fondled my heaving tits.

I responded by shoving my tongue down his throat and we started some serious heavy petting.

"Your fucking husband is such a dozy twat eh love!" he said to me as I spread my legs for him.

"Away with your friend shopping! Ha! You're going to have more cock than you have had in ages this weekend love. I promise you. Your cheating married pussy will be fucked over and over again pet."

"Oh Ron you turn me on so much," I dirtily said in reply. "Mike has no idea how much I love fucking cock."

My skirt rucked up and his hands were soon pawing all over my legs and found their way up to my knicks.

"Fuck me your wet already!" he turned and said.

I replied, telling him I had been gagging to get at him for hours.

At this point Sam entered the door and saw us both.

Ron had his right hand inside my panties as his left worked under my top on my tits.

My skirt was fully up by this point so Sam got a view of me leaning against the full length mirror in the hall, legs spread wide as his brother finger fucked me.

Two of his fingers expertly worked up my cunny as I fondled his cock through his trousers.

"Hmm the famous Scottish tart is just as dirty you said bruv," Sam said as he put my bags down.

"Cop a feel of the slut then," Ron said back.

"She's fucking hot n wet for us already."

I simply smiled a Sam took his place beside me and his brother.

Within seconds he was kissing me hard, our tongues flapping in and out of each others mouths and he soon had his left hand beside his brothers and slipped two of his fingers up my wet, splayed cunt alongside Rons.

"Married fucking slut!" he spat at me as we continued our petting session...

Sam was now snogging me hard as both his fingers and those of his older brother fucked me furiously.

"Oh go on please make me fucking cum," I basically begged.

"Don't worry we will," Ron interjected as he slipped my tits out of the tight top I was wearing, he roughly began kneading my aching nipples.

With four fingers mashing up my cunny I was soon squirting like fuck all over the hands of my brother lovers.

"Oh fucking hell," I screamed as my orgasm lashed over me. I was spraying my pussy juice all over their hands, my bare legs and the floor.

Ron had his tongue rammed into my ear as his brother resumed french kissing me deeply. Once my climax began to subside and my legs stopped shaking and trembling I dropped to my knees. Within seconds I had two massive, red throbbing fucking cocks at my face.

"Go on then Anna. let me see how good you suck cock. Ron has said you're fantastic to all of us down here. Prove it."

His brother was loving our first meeting it was clear.

This had me so turned on. I had guessed that Ron would have informed some of his male friends about me and that maybe they would discuss me in terms of being a 'married slut wife, ' the thought had me so turned on again.

I slowly double wanked them both. Ron's cock was still the biggest but Sam's was a really gnarly and thick prick.

I just knew it would feel fucking immense up my fanny later.

Within seconds I was slurping and slobbering all over Sam's cock as I wanked ferociously on Ron. Then I eagerly swapped over and repeated the actions. I had the two brothers sweating heavily, their language becoming more coarse and filthy as their cum-shots neared.

"You fucking married slut. get my cum all over your face," Ron swore at me as he pulled his rock solid prick out of my mouth. As he began to cream all over the side of my face I had his brothers delicious knob deep in my throat.

"Oh shit!" he cried as he spat spurt after spurt, splattering my face and hair from the side.

"Oh you dirty fucking whore," Sam joined in as he was now face fucking me vigorously. "The guys are gonna fucking love you tonight."

"What you got planned?" I asked as I took him out of my mouth and wanked him off directly in front of my face. "I want fucking cock and lots of it. I'm feeling so turned on," I added as I fisted away at his thick, vein covered prick.

"Oh we're going out dogging you slut. Taking you out for a right good knobbing. The lads from the club have been dying to get their hands and cocks on and up you love!"

This was what I had hoped for. I knew Ron would have bragged about the married tart he was banging, and so it proved.

Sam quickly began to spunk up as I told them both how I wanted so many fucking cocks up me, how I wanted spunk up me and all over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.