Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? - Cover

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

Copyright© 2014 by Sam

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What to do, what to do? Our main man can work wonders in the field, but to try to have him tell 'his' girls anything and he seems to be unable to say 'No' to anything they say. Sure they are cute, well built, long legs and are blonds, but still, how could they take over his life. C'mon man, get real. It should be an easy decision, right? His 'Masters' at work think so. There is just something about them though.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

There were only a few places that gave Sam most everything he wanted. Sunny, warm weather, a myriad of air connections, access to the Sea and the ability to use any number of names and passports. Hawaii was too isolated, Australia too few airlines, many South Pacific Islands with too many corrupt officials and Mexico and South America where everything seemed restricted or worked by bribes. Savannah Georgia might do for most of his needs but not as well as Southern Florida would have been. Damn, his handlers would insist on some other place and State. Anything else would be cold 6 months out of the year and he hated cold weather.

What to do? What to do?

The sound of a car pulling in reminded him to close up things and make the call. The slam of a car door had to be the fence or security people, maybe even the pool people. The long legs of the girl standing at the door was unexpected.

"Kel, what are you doing back here?"

"I forgot I had your house keys!"

"Oh, thanks just put them down. Wait, we sold your car, here take this debit card back and get yourself a new car, anything you want, just buy it today. Then cut up or destroy the card, it will be cancelled tomorrow probably. Hell take the SUV too, it is paid up for 6 months, if Kat is with you and can drive back to your home, take the 550 also; just remember to call the number in the glove box and the dealer will take them back. Get it all done today though, no one will be here later. I am so sorry to put you through all this, I just wanted..."

"Oh, how mean you have been, the abuse, making us get exotic cars, helping Linda pay her bills, forcing us against our wills to live here and, my God, giving the three of us jobs; be still my heart, what a beast you have been!"

"I know, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry, sorry, you think we're going to let you off this easy? Not in your life. You know don't you that we don't even know your last name or what you want us to call you. Linda and Kat have just decided to make up clones of you as their boyfriends calling them Sam No 2 and No 3, while I get the original. They are extremely upset that you don't have any brothers. We are the ones sorry."

"But you didn't do anything wrong, I did!"

"Right, like you are so mean to us, force us to do all this stuff for you, shopping, cooking, cleaning the cars, the house, did I say shopping, and my God, probably paying us for who knows how much work, you slave driver you. And you have the effrontery to not even feed us and take us shopping, well buddy boy, like I said you are not going to get away with that so easily. You are feeding us then buying us clothes or something for these cold Florida nights, do you hear?"

"And you try to call me a slave driver, I should call you The Mistress De Sade or something like that, I hate to even think what you all will wear at the pool then again maybe not even wear. I suppose you will be buying a whip and chain too?"

"And Collars, maybe even a few other surprises, don't forget we can be very creative?"

"You know I missed you already. Hell I already missed you when you three ran out the door."

"Hey, were young and foolish girls. You said it before, if things seem to good to be true they probably aren't true. So give us a break, we came back you know. We may make mistakes but are not stupid you know. No body has even given us a chance, let alone the kind of a wonderful future that you are offering so we decided to keep you. We know what a 'bad guy' or drug dealer looks like and you are definitely not one of them. So as soon as you feed us, we will be the strays you pick up and never leave our home again. Can you live with just three women around, day and night, being at your beck and call and scratching their eyes out if you take in any other strays that might come around?"

"Did you say you would be cooking too?"

"Yes, but only if you are a good boy."

"We are the ones sorry. So let's close up 'our' house and take 'our' new SUV and we will let you buy us things, Kat and Linda are already in the G."

"Yes Dear. Here, take the other bank things for Kat, then we need to stop for some for Linda. I need to know one more thing?"

"And that is, besides you are only ours now."

"Do any of you snore?"

"Men! Did I tell you that means you are 'our' only ... Only ... Whatever!"

"Yes Dear! Tell me again what I will do with three of you around here?"

"That I am not sure, we'll have to 'sleep' on it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.