Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? - Cover

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

Copyright© 2014 by Sam

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What to do, what to do? Our main man can work wonders in the field, but to try to have him tell 'his' girls anything and he seems to be unable to say 'No' to anything they say. Sure they are cute, well built, long legs and are blonds, but still, how could they take over his life. C'mon man, get real. It should be an easy decision, right? His 'Masters' at work think so. There is just something about them though.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

The house was not far away from where the store was. Long story short we did make it. Two stoplights got ignored, but we made it.

Kel was a quick study, she parked in the drive, motioned Linda next to her and ran to open the front door and then the garage for Kat and me. Smart girl. I now also knew I was close to losing control here.

At least she didn't scream. I pulled the 550 into the garage only to hear another scream. The small hand on mine held me back, then, "Relax Big Guy, it's just Linda this time!"

This time we had glasses and Kel was putting a damp cloth on Linda's forehead when we came in.

"You girls have to stop doing the screams, it's hard enough just ... Never mind, just no screams OK?"

"When Princess No 3 wakes up we need to get more stuff, you might as well drive the SUV, it looks like you won't mind. Remember, when I'm gone, Kat does not drive until she gets her license. That remind me, I am a damn fool. What will your parents say about living here with an older man, even if I can behave around you? Use one of the silver cell phones to call and ask. If they say no, you just need to live at home and come here and the office a few times during the week."

There, I had made the effort and explained that everything so far would stay as I had said, even if Kat had to stay at home. I assumed Linda had her own place as did Kel. We had not gone over any of those details nor mentioned the other places they would be responsible for. I knew I would never be able to manage them alone.

I had been serious that Kat could take the Ferrari. When in Rome Kel or Linda could use it there or get another one that started, Kat too for that matter could drive one it would have Diplomatic plates, no one would stop her.

I bet your wondering how I made it this far? Well, I didn't, not really, my predecessor left me his digs and toys when he BC-19'd. I inherited his messes and was still straightening some out, hence the firms slight reluctance to grant me this R & R time.

Pretty much everything outside here in Florida and a small place in California were in either the name of the Company or Diplomatic residences. It would take at least 6 months to have the girls vetted then longer for access to a couple of places, but we had the time as long as they were honest with me. If things came back too soon I would know this had been all a set-up. If it was, I might also wonder by whom I was being set-up.

"Kel, Make the call, I need to take a quick shower and change clothes. Be right back then we can go." I think a cold shower would be in order, a very cold shower.

When I came back, now almost dry, they were all sitting on the couch. "We need to talk?"

"Ugh ugh. Don't tell me, you are really Bella, Natasha and Olga sent her to break me, right?"

The looks I got were not what I expected.

"Da!" Then Linda continued, in Russian, that I was now their prisoner and would be forced to tell them everything I knew about the secret formulae. The laugh that followed got my attention.

I made a funny, also in Russian, that I would rather be hung from the highest rafters, then skinned alive rather than reveal how I made my spaghetti sauce.

"That can be arranged, Komrade!"

It was now Kelly and she was serious. "Do you take us for some kind of fools. Scratch that Kathy maybe, but not me. Who the Hell are you? Wait, if you have to kill us if you tell us, we do not want to know! Just tell us, all of us you will never hurt us and will take care of us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.