Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? - Cover

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

Copyright© 2014 by Sam

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What to do, what to do? Our main man can work wonders in the field, but to try to have him tell 'his' girls anything and he seems to be unable to say 'No' to anything they say. Sure they are cute, well built, long legs and are blonds, but still, how could they take over his life. C'mon man, get real. It should be an easy decision, right? His 'Masters' at work think so. There is just something about them though.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

We got to the Dealership, signed everything then turned Kel's old car over and got keys and temp plates for the two new ones. Kel drove the G SUV and Kat rode with me in the S-550. I knew the dealership had probably already got Linda's surprise over to her while we did the paperwork, they were rather pleased to get a new business client, especially to replace cars every 6 months. What a difference in treatment.

"Can we take Linda to lunch too? She should be through for today in 20 minutes. I want to tell her she'll be getting my car when the dealer fixes it up. It will mean so much to her, she has had things pretty rough.". We went to pick up Linda.

I think I would have lost my way if Kat had not been riding with me. Not certain if it was the car, the excitement or what but Kel drove 'her' new toy like a race car driver at the Daytona 500. The sight of Kel and Linda both jumping up and down, around and around did a man's heart good and both heads were proud. Kel still had not put on a bra and Linda was a 'healthy girl too. Both were standing by 'their' rides. The Silver G looked good next to the dark blue Audi. When Kat and I pulled up I got a look and a head was moving towards the Audi. Kel was mouthing some endearing comment I'm certain. The dealership put a little note that everything was a gift to a friend, from Kelly and Kathy.

Kat ran up to them then all three were bouncing and dancing along. Kat had no bra on either and I have no idea how or when that happened. 20 minutes later, some respite seemed in order. "I'm still hungry girls. Can we stop at the house and take one car, maybe the G then eat and get the stuff. Linda, if you can, join us for shopping and dinner after, OK?"

"So are we 'sharing' or what? You know you had me right at the 'Hi'! If I was not working just then ... Kidding, Kelly is my best friend and she got to you first. I just got the keys to this, isn't it beautiful. Kelly did you or your knight in shining armour do this? I just don't think ... No, I know I can't afford the payment, Hell, I can't even afford the insurance. Kelly if you did this, please take it back, I don't want to cry any more. I'm 19 and all I have to show for it is ... Kelly, please, I don't want to cry."

Damn I hate when a woman cries. "Linda, Kel and Kat just wanted to make you happy. The 'share' idea took hold and when they both got good jobs and a signing bonus, they wanted you to share in their good fortune. As to the car, get inside, check the envelope. Everything is paid for and if you want, you can apply for work the same place Kel and Kat are at. Hop in start her up and we can both try to follow Ms. Andretti to the house then get some food."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.