Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind? - Cover

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

Copyright© 2014 by Sam

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What to do, what to do? Our main man can work wonders in the field, but to try to have him tell 'his' girls anything and he seems to be unable to say 'No' to anything they say. Sure they are cute, well built, long legs and are blonds, but still, how could they take over his life. C'mon man, get real. It should be an easy decision, right? His 'Masters' at work think so. There is just something about them though.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

And they call this 'Living'! Well it was above ground, almost. For houses that seemed below sea levels, they were damned expensive here. Where was here, Southern Florida, the East Coast, in Palm Meadow a rather new-gated community. There was still not much around it. Some Rec Park had gone 'belly up' and the 160,000 acres they planned on building on was the first to go. I bought six lots, three were waterfront, the three adjoining those gave me the 'privacy' that I wanted. The builder at first was a might 'hesitant' when I told him, after paying cash for the lots through a 'holding' company, that there would only be one house, and one dock built.

That reticence was eventually 'eliminated' when Mr. Biggie Mann failed to show up for work one day. There was a lot of that kind of sudden 'vacations' in Southern Florida these days. (Gators have to eat too, you know) The next guy was a gal and she aimed to keep me happy. My house, dock and cabana were built just as I wanted. Mirage Estates even put in a sauna and hot tub, at no extra charge, imagine. It took near nine months. When the house was done, I scheduled myself, much to the consternation of my 'masters' to take an extended R & R in my new home. I did not feel a few weeks off was such a big deal. I guess if they 'retired' me those 27 packages, from three different places, would end up being sent out. OH Well! It would not be my problem; I just reminded them that I hoped I remembered to make a certain call. I guess they now thought some R & R was in order since they sure wanted to make certain I had everything I needed to remember that call.

Decision, decisions. Nice to Paris, Nice to Frankfort, Nice to Rome. All would get me to Miami. I took the executive choice route and started that rhyme, einie, meanie, something. It landed on Rome so I made my booking, First Cabin all the way and reserved the other two. (Expense account and Refundable) The route did not matter to me, I was not in Nice, nor would I be on any of those flights. I was in the 'Garden Spot' of the Desert, beautiful and lush, Aleppo, Syria. Right, maybe 20 years ago, today fallen walls, bomb craters and rotting bodies sullied the scenery some.

Cairo was tourist friendly, to a point. Air Canada had one of the cheapest (Hey, I was on my own dime here) as well as US Customs was used to Canadians escape that cold. 14.5 hours turned into a bit more as many Cairo ' exit fees' seemed to always be needed since tourism had fallen off. I digress. Sorry. There were no non-stops and using Air Egypt or Alitalia would delay me a lot when trying to clear Customs.

I got on the 'Company' chariot for the short flight to Cairo. Not easy dodging a couple SAMs but I did get the right papers and passport ready. I would get the obligatory 'tourist' items, a half dozen authentic, ancient figurine (Stamped made in China) and that truly rare stuffed Ibis idol for Customs to seize along with some fresh fruit to eat on my trip home. Home, it had a really nice ring. It had been a while since I would call anywhere home again. Never knew my Dad, although I did see him once, I think. Mom was in a nursing home, I visited her often, think last year even.

We Canadian tourists were always welcome at the car rental places that 'try harder'. A good choice I was told was the Mitsubishi Gallant. There must have been a real good sale on them; there must have been 100 of them. I think taking one; driving off the lot, then driving right back on; saying I heard a noise, gave the guard visions of a ton of paper. When I suggested I just take another of the same instead, it was an easy out. Let someone else fix the papers later. Colour, and plates being different, I would get to my house via the nearby mall and cab it over. It should be a while finding the car there. It would be much harder trying to find the sandy haired man with a beard the videos would show. Hell, I did take a car they had a lot of, not some Porsche or Mercedes, what did they want, Oh Yeah!

Anyhow, I toyed with the idea of leaving some cash in the car but had none of that colourful Canadian play money. As I said, it was not as if they did not have a lot (No Pun) of them.

I exited the not to bad Gallant. It was not a bad car, a little small for me but even at 6' 4" there was both headroom and driving was OK. I figured I was going to need a car, but that entailed a few problems. Getting a boat, I found out, also presented me a few other issues than registration. The interdiction lackeys would not take light of some of the things I was planning to have with me. Damn, that .50 Cal would be explainable for a shark I had thought. But no, even joking with the marina about 'pirates' brought me a funny look. So much for 'sport fishing', I thought.

I pulled in off US 1. The mall was pretty small as malls go but it had some neat stores. There was also a 'Piggly Wiggly' nearby, walking distance from where I had left the car. It was dangerous crossing US 1. I thought it funny, leave a war zone to be hit by some 'grandma' in her '58 Buick. Man I had to get me a car and join the crazies on the road. First, I assumed I needed some food and stuff for my new home.

I gave up the idea of crossing that death trap again to get to the mall. A pretty face up front, a couple of big smiles, saying I was the new sheriff in town and needed a few good, well not so good gals to keep me straight, got me not only a couple suggestions how to see the sights but two of my new 'deputies' scurrying off to get me a cab. What I did not expect was the blond bombshell saying she would 'take me home'. Her shift was long over and she was just working extra hours now.

Now I estimated she was 18 or 19, at least. They sold beer and wine and 18 was the minimum age for that. If she drove, that also meant I could buy the store out and ready the house. I asked her a few things. "I really, really would appreciate a ride. First what can I call you besides 'cute'?"

Blush time, big blush and it was not a suntan.

"Kelly. And do I call you 'tall, dark and single?"

"Got it in one Kelly. I'm Sam. Was in the sun a might so the dark part might wear off. You are very cute Kelly, if I 'hired' you to help me buy and load up your car with just about everything one needs for a new house; I'll pay you then take you for good food, if your boyfriend will not mind?"(I did not see a ring)

Sam, you must be new, just about every single guy my age is in Orlando or working the beach. I mean with those 'Beach Bunnies' that come down here spending 'Daddy's' bucks and keep 'forgetting' to tie up those string things they almost wear."

"Kelly, tell me how you really feel?"

"Catty, huh Sam?"

"Not really Kel (Damn she is cute, now calling her by a new shortened name too) I imagine living here at your age is not that easy. Well, anytime you feel like driving or helping me out, you got a job. We locals have to do the right by a neighbor."

We each took a cart and started emptying the aisles. Another sweetheart, also blond, and looking like a miniature version of Kelly, joined us. She started pushing her cart.

"Sis, you robbing the store or did you win the Lotto?"

"My sister Kathy, Kathy this is Sam, I'm just helping him shop then get this stuff home."

"Sure sis, and if he has any brothers I can 'help' them too."

"Hey, I'm here too you know. Hi Kathy and no, no brothers, Mom didn't have any children that lived!"

That put a look on both their faces.

"Kel, I just realized not only will I probably need more stuff than your car will hold, I don't have any idea what I will need to buy if I get a housekeeper or cleaning service, pool and gardener or driver. Do you both have time to help me? We can go to the model, get the keys, check out what we need maybe buy a phone or two and make some calls to arrange services. Same deal, I'll pay both of you, and then take you both out for good food. I don't know if you realize this but I am clueless, this is my first house. What do you say, feel like helping an old man?

"Mister, if you're an old man then... !"

"What Kathy means is that although it may be 'hard', since we are such 'good' girls it feels like our duty to help an 'old guy' like you. So 'Lead on Mac Duff', or whoever you are.

That first load ended up to be $515.57. I gave Kathy six $100 bills and told her to keep the change. Kel and the cashier both ended up looking at me as Kathy pocketed the change and smiled like the 'Cheshire Cat'.

"What! We still have a lot of shopping and work to go. My pockets are full, so she is doing me a favour."

From Linda, the cashier, "I'll do some favours too 'big guy', even share with these two, if I have to."

To quote that famous line, I said, "We'll be backee!"

Not quite sure if they all had cricks in their neck's or just tossing that silky smooth hair around but I followed to the car. Did I mention all three were healthy and well-tanned girls? I also should mention that I stood by holding the two carts as they both sashayed to bring the car around.

It was nearly 10:30 am when we pulled into the model home, got my keys and drove up to the door. To me I never thought the house was going to be anything that special. It was not going to be the largest nor the smallest there. The Company was installing various fencing and security items but none were completed. They were several houses larger already in our sub and already built. None had six lots and a dock though several were on the water.

I opened the driver's door first for Kel and tossed her the keys to the house, asking her to open the door and make certain the AC was on. I scooted over and opened the other car door for Kathy. The scream of "Kathy" from inside the house made like 50 things go though my mind. Instinct took over; I pulled Kathy back, extracted a small carry pistol and began to enter the house.

Kel was almost half-standing half sitting on the arm of a chair overlooking the Oriental garden and Cabana. I looked around. Nada. I did notice that Liz had done a great job of decorating the place (With my money of course).

"Kel, please do not, I repeat, if you are going to be working around me, do not ever scream like that again. You near killed me!"

She turned towards me. Her lower lip way above the upper, face and eyes contoured and she was crying.

"Kel, what's the matter? Are you hurt? What's wrong, Hon?"

The other, smaller bookend, Kathy, came peeping through the open front doors (Yep, two big ones). She apparently heard some of what I asked her sister because after a very deep breath she marched over to hold her, saying. "No brothers, Damn, I guess Linda's idea of sharing would be OK! Damn though!"

As Kel slumped onto the chair, her left hand alternated from her mouth to her eyes. Thanks be, the chair was leather or it would have been soaked by now. I did the man thing. "I think there is cold water in the kitchen, there are some guest bedrooms and bathrooms to the right if she need them or wants to lie down. I'll open the trunk and start to bring the frozen and cold stuff in. I think two or three of the rooms have beds so just pick one. Damn, unless Liz bought some for me, I don't know if we have and glasses or drinks. I know we did not buy any this morning. Get Kel to bed, then see what you can find, OK Kat?

I exited ASAP; I just knew 27,000 questions would soon follow. Damn, damn, damn, why did they have to be so cute? The Walther slid back under my shirt. They both had to have seen it. What was I going to say? Neat lighter maybe? Right! Two young blonds drowning in a pool would not fly; maybe it would if worse comes to worse.

Trip 1 ended up with me carrying three bags. Milk, juice, bacon, eggs, ham and grits in one, a variety of frozen stuff in the other two. Inside the kitchen a 'wet hen', Kat was sitting on a really nice table. Man, Kat had long legs, I never noticed them before. Maybe it was what she was wearing, if...

"I have a question, Mister tall, dark and single?"

"Yep. Knew it! Now I was taking a deep breath maybe two. I responded. "Couldn't find any glasses huh, well we did buy OJ and some milk if Kel will drink it from the carton?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.