Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 9: An Early Sunday Morning

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: An Early Sunday Morning - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

When he made his bed once again on the sofa, he considered setting the alarm for the wee hours of the morning. He wanted to make sure he got up early enough to accomplish "his plans". Although an early alarm was not out of the ordinary because of his habitual morning run, he still did not want the alarm to potentially wake everyone else. So he left it off.

Unfortunately, this was probably a mistake. He did not sleep at all. He was very worried about not waking up on time. As a result, he ended up tossing and turning the entire night on the sofa.

Eventually, he looked at his clock and it could now reasonably be considered "morning". He practically ran down the hallway, but of course stopped quickly in front of his bedroom door. There was no detour in the restroom this time. During his sleepless night he made several trips and his bladder was definitely empty. Besides, there was no way any pee could come out at this point because his Dick was already harder than ever.

He turned the knob, and did not hesitate as much as yesterday. Instead, he stepped right in and closed the door behind him. It was darker than when he entered yesterday. His eyes needed time to adjust. There was some light now coming through the areas around the curtain, but it did not illuminate the room is much as his timing allowed yesterday.

Nevertheless, as his eyes adjusted to the lowlight he was able to see her once again in all her splendor. Again, she was lying on her belly with her right leg bent. This time however she was facing the side of the bed from which he was approaching her. He had to look closely to make sure her eyes were closed. He could've sworn he saw them open. In actuality, he knew once more in his heart that she was probably awake. She probably was peeking to see him and if his clothing offered her any strategic and sensual views similar to the view he had now of her.

Her nightshirt was the same. Unlike yesterday morning when it was lifted up, the light blue material now covered her entire ass. This did not deter him one bit. He didn't hesitate this morning. His determination was amazing. In fact, his motion was so deliberate he literally used both hands to grab the end of her nightshirt. He lifted it up and set it back down on the small of her back without hesitation. He wanted to see that ass!

Now it was time to start the routine again. This time he was much more confident, deliberate, and quite frankly – impatient. Not to mention, aroused more than he ever had been in his life! So he used both hands at once and fully grabbed her entire ass. He squeezed at the same time. He knew she was going to continue to pretend she was asleep; but he knew she wasn't. That was confirmed by the way she exhaled and slightly moaned when he grabbed her ass. There was absolutely no way someone could make that type of noise in their sleep. But that was okay, they both knew the game they were playing.

He squeezed and massaged her ass fully. Yesterday he caressed it, now he was massaging it like someone would rubdown the back and shoulders of an athlete. As he did so, he was pushing with all his weight. He wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do. But when she responded as she did, he knew he was on the right track. And the more he pushed, the heavier her breathing became. As he pushed on her buttocks each time, he was driving her midsection into the mattress. Again, this must've been appropriate because her hips were now working with him to push herself into the mattress even more. With his help, she was now fucking the mattress. And the fucking was going on at a very rapid pace. Just as yesterday morning, the pace was becoming more and more frequent, as did her breathing.

Unfortunately, this time around both of his hands were busy at the task. Consequently, his cock was hot, hard, horny, and yet helpless! His dedication to her made him wanting so much more for himself. But he knew there would be time later. Now, it was obvious what he was doing was pleasing her. This was an amazing concept. This was more exciting than anything he could physically do to himself. Little did he know, this feeling would remain with him the rest of his life. That is, from that point on he always would derive more satisfaction from pleasing his partner than he ever would from what he received.

So he continued on his quest to make her feel good. As she humped the bed madly the springs were squeaking quite loudly. He actually now was losing some of the excitement because he was worried again someone might hear. As soon as that thought crossed his mind someone upstairs dropped something in the kitchen. The kitchen floor was the ceiling of the room next to his bedroom. As such, the sound startled both Brent and Sherry. All motion stopped. The room grew quiet as the springs and the bouncing mattress no longer were moving. Yet the sound of her breathing could not be suppressed. She was still breathing hard, rhythmic, and continuously.

For a brief second he considered leaving. But he realized that the sound was only something such as a fork or knife dropping on the floor. Not a sign that anybody was coming down. And again he was taking a different approach today and was not going to be deterred easily.

Just as he started to reach back down she began to turn "in her sleep". She rolled away from him toward the center of the bed. At first, he thought this was a sign that she was stopping even though he had decided not to. But then he quickly realized this wasn't the case. Instead, she was simply rolling over onto her back. And he knew she wanted to continue once her ass was on the bed. He knew this because she slid that beautiful ass he had just been fondling back to the edge of the bed and towards him. Not only that, but as she did so she spread her legs almost as wide as she possibly could. Her right knee brushed against him near his crotch. He instinctively moved slightly to the right and let his covered Dick push against her knee for a brief second. This reminded him of what he'd been missing. But yet his attention was more focused on what lie between those open legs.

This was getting interesting. The yellow panties were still on; however, they were driven so far inside her wet pussy that they resembled an almost invisible thong. The hair all around the edges of her pussy was matted down to her skin. Even though it was still rather dark, it was very clear that her crotch had now graduated from "moist" to thoroughly wet. If it weren't for his magazines, he might not fully know what he was looking at. Partially because of the darkness, partially because of what little bit of material was there, and mostly because he was still inexperienced. But the many evenings with pictures of naked women in one hand and his Dick in the other now gave him the "experience" to know what he was looking at.

The dark, wet, hair was all around the top of her thighs and enveloping what little amount of yellow material could still be seen. This was the early 80s and women during that time did not maintain their hair around there. There was more hair visible than he could've ever imagined. He looked more closely and realized also that the underwear could not be seen because the lips of her pussy were now surrounding it. He even knew the clitoris was very close; but it was covered and pushed back by the underwear he had driven deep within her minutes earlier.

Now what was he to do? He had previously been pushing down on her butt and so he had something to grab. What was he to grab? He decided he would reach for her inner thighs; but this time gently. Partially because they both had calmed down due to the noise upstairs, but also because he was nervous. He first touched her inner thigh with the back of his right hand. He slid the back of his hand back and forth on her thigh. He did this quite a few times – each time increasing the distance he moved it. Eventually, the end of his stroke began to reach the crease of her groin. After several more strokes like that, he moved just a bit further to allow his thumb to touch the lips of her pussy. The second the tip of his thumb reached her folded lips, she breathed deeply and quivered. Right then and there he almost came.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.