Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 8: Flirting In Secret

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Flirting In Secret - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

The day was spent at the Museum of Science and Industry downtown. Although his uncle had been to visit in the past, Vicki and Sherry had not. They had to see Chicago. Brent lived approximately 45 minutes outside of the city. That is, it was 45 minutes on a Saturday morning. On any normal weekday morning you could easily add 30 more minutes to the drive. He knew this because he heard his father lament about it every normal weekday. He and Sherry sat together in the very back seat of the station wagon. They actually were facing the back and could see the traffic behind them.

It was a busy day, and they all covered the whole Museum. They also went for a walk through Grant Park in the evening. It was a fun day. It was similar to the many days he had spent with other out-of-town guests that had visited them. However, this was obviously different in that he spent most of this time flirting with one of the guests.

The flirting continued as it always did. The only thing worthy of mention during that time was a brief conversation in which Sherry statement controlled Brent activities for the remainder of her time there.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked Sherry at one point. "You ended up passing out last night. Was my bed comfortable enough?"

"I slept like a rock." She reassured him.

It was the statement that followed that made him nervous, excited, and anxious all the once.

"Particularly in the morning, I could sleep through anything in the early morning." He could see almost all of her braces due to the smile that crossed her face.

This told him everything. There was a slight possibility that she was being honest and she really was sound asleep through the morning activities. But more than likely she was simply letting them know that she was going to always pretend she was asleep in the morning. Either way, he couldn't lose.

They all stopped for pizza on the way home. His dad's favorite pizza was Home Run Inn and their drive back was the perfect opportunity to take a short detour so we could share with everyone. By the time they got home it was already pushing nine o'clock.

Their parents went into the den and were having drinks at the bar. Brent's little sister Nicole had already passed out and his dad carried her up to bed. So now he and Sherry were watching TV. The remote control was tethered to the television by a cord. In 1981, this was actually high-tech. He had preprogrammed four channels into the remote – 14, 16, 18, & 26. Respectively these were Showtime, HBO, The Movie Channel, & MTV. He did so because these were his favorites and he could almost always find something on. The other reason was that many times, particularly on weekend nights, he was sure to find a naked woman or two on his television by flipping through these channels. Needless to say, he began to flip through the channels. He wasn't sure if it was because of habit or because he wanted a naked woman to appear on screen with Sherry in the room.

In his haste to flip the channels like most guys do, he ended up boring her. She laid her head down on the floor. In a matter of seconds she was asleep. Since he was out in the family room, there was nothing he could do at this point. He continued to watch TV for a while longer and then he woke her.

As she rose, she regained her senses. "How long was I asleep?" She asked him.

"About a half-hour or so," he told her.

"Well I'm exhausted. I'll see you in the morning," A long pause took place, and then she followed "won't I?"

"I'm always up early." He reassured her with a smile on his face.

She turned down the hall. He then realized how tired he actually was and turned the TV off. He prepared his bed on the sofa within minutes. He couldn't wait until the morning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.