Early 80's Excitement
Chapter 2: Sherry Arrives

Copyright© 2014 by Raider53

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sherry Arrives - This is the story of innocent flirtation that grew into the first sexual experience between two step cousins over one amazing three-day weekend. If you're looking purely for sex, there's more to it. It does get hot and steamy, but there's more than just that. This elaborates on all the emotions that related to this first sexual encounter. Therefore the intimate details also included are that much better. I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   True Story   Incest   Cousins   Slow  

As she stepped out of the car, he was mesmerized. She had definitely changed in the last two years. Many things were still the same. Her blonde hair was still beautiful. It also was still "feathered" like all girls and women were doing in 1981. As he continued to look at her he realized he was doing so from her blonde hair downward. Consequently, her blue eyes struck him next. Again, this time they struck him straight to his heart. And unfortunately in his panicked mind – they struck him even lower as well. They were a very pretty blue. Muted enough that they did not steal the focus from her other lovely features, yet still fetching and able to pull unsuspecting teenage boys under her control if she wished.

Nothing special could be mentioned about her nose because his eyes so quickly moved to her mouth. Her lips were still as lovely as he always remembered them. His memories were both from the visits in previous years as well as all his fantasies every other day. However, something was different. Their eyes at that point truly met. She then smiled a very large, bright smile. But then she quickly hesitated and stopped. Any other time, he would think perhaps it was because they had to "hide" their feelings. But this time, her smile told the story. By opening her mouth, she exposed the fact that she had obviously visited an orthodontist since he last saw her. Braces! The way she closed her mouth made it obvious she was uncomfortable. But in his mind, this only made her that much more attractive. For whatever reason, he had always been attracted to the girls with braces. This was such a gift!

After closing her mouth, a smile still remained. Perhaps it did not show her braces, but it showed him she was also very excited they were together again. She walked straight to him and opened her arms for a hug. In reality it was probably only two seconds between the time she first opened her arms and when they first touched. But in his mind, there was an eternity of confused and nervous thoughts. Should I hug her? If I do, will everyone know what I'm thinking? How long should I hug her?

Even though the thoughts continued, his enamored stare continued as well. He had at this point worked his view down from her lovely mouth just below her neck. It was an unusually cool day. She was wearing a pink cotton oxford shirt. It was 1981, and everyone had one or two cotton oxfords in their closet. They were pastel colors with button-down collars. His was light blue. Most of the girls all owned a similar shirt. Some were yellow, some were lavender, and light blue is always popular with the girls as well. But pink was Brent's favorite – and no one wore a pink cotton oxford shirt like she did at that moment.

If one were to look back, they could almost ask how on earth she got away with unbuttoning three buttons without any comments from her mom or his uncle. That third open button made all the difference in the world. Her skin was perfect. Not extremely tan, but definitely not white either. There was a slight glow in the skin that comprised the area. The last time he saw her there wasn't much to see if she had three buttons undone. Now however, this area had officially graduated to become "cleavage". Firstly, it could be referred to that way simply because of how far her skin traveled before the first closed button. But more importantly, this definitely was her cleavage because it was beautifully centered between two perfectly round breasts. Puberty had still continued since the last time he saw her. They definitely seemed larger than the last time. Sherry's breasts were being held up by a white lace bra that in all actuality may have been too tight. It caused her breasts to push together. This enhanced the view he was granted. It was the view he was fully enjoying just before they hugged.

She held her arms out and as she first touched him he was startled enough and his eyes left her breasts. He once again looked into her eyes as the two of them hugged. They both squeezed each other tightly. It probably was too tight. Their parents probably wondered. But it felt so good to hold her close. He could feel her breasts push against his chest. He also could smell her hair.

Just when he felt like he would never let go, they both realized they had to separate. She stepped away.

"It's so good to see you". She said.

"You too." He replied.

That was the understatement of his life. In all honesty he was thrilled to see her again. And the rest of the weekend would prove to be everything he could have ever imagined.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.