I'm Being Blackmailed - Cover

I'm Being Blackmailed

Copyright© 2014 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I'm being Blackmailed into being a Slut

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Author’s Notes: - Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Tony thought that it would be a good idea for me to wear that collar with the rectangles skirt at work the next day. I’m sure that you can imagine the comments that came from the installation guys; and the delivery guys and the neighbouring workers when I went out to the snack van. I’m going to have to talk to Tony about going to that snack van; the weather is getting quite cold these days and my squashed nipples really hurt.

Those neighbouring workers saw my still red butt and there were a few comments about me being a slave that had been punished. As usual I didn’t respond to the comments but I did blush at some of them. If only they knew just how true most of the comments were.

Tony was kind enough to take the chains off the collar and my nipples for Badminton but it still hurt quite a bit when his mates mauled my tits. I’m not sure whether or not that my painful nipples contributed to the 5 orgasms that those guys gave me that night.

On the Saturday morning Tony took me to that new Leisure Centre. I had a little laugh when I saw that there were 3 changing room, Men’s, Women’s and Family / Mixed. Tony laughed too and said that it must be their crazy way of getting around this gender neutrality crap.

As we walked through the Family / Mixed door Tony said,

“What’s your bikini like Claire? Quite brief I hope.”

“What! I thought that you were bringing me something to wear.”

“Nope; I guess that you’ll have to swim naked.”

“I can’t, I’ll get thrown out and maybe they’ll call the police. And what if there are young kids here?”

“Maybe you could confess to your other crimes whilst you at the police station.”

“No; no, please tell me that you’re joking Tony.”

“Yes Claire, I am joking. I’ve brought 2 swimsuits for you. You’re getting used to relying on me aren’t you?”

“Can I have one of them please Tony?”

“Get in there and get naked then I’ll give you one. And leave the door open Claire.”

Tony was pointing to a big cubicle, presumably a family one. Knowing that Tony meant me to stand in the doorway while I got changed, I did just that. Well I took my top, skirt and shoes off and stood there as naked as the day I was born; and hoped that no kids would walk by.

“Can I have the swimsuit please Tony?”

“In a minute, I need to get changed first.”

I watched as he got naked then put some swimming shorts on. As I watched I looked at him and thought that he’s quite cute looking really, quite slim and muscly.

“Please; someone might see me.” I said.

“And that bothers you Claire?”

“There could be kids here.”

“There probably are. Does that mean that you want to be seen by adults?”

“No, I just meant that it’s worse been seen by kids.”

“I strongly suspect that nearly all kids just couldn’t care less that your naked Claire, it’s their over-protective parents that are trying to turn them into prudes by making them ashamed of their bodies.”

“That may well be true, but can I have something to wear please Tony?”

Tony put his hand into one of the pockets of his jeans and pulled out the blue one-piece swimsuit that he’d bought me when we went shopping in Manchester. It’s so thin that he’d squeezed in into his hand and I could only just see that he had it in his hand.

I quickly, but carefully stepped into it and pulled it up. It was so thin that it was like putting a pair of tights on. The cut of the sides revealed my bare hips but it covered a lot more of me than a bikini would.

I looked down at my front then said,

“I can’t go out there in this; I can see my nipples and areolas, and my slit.”

“Relax Claire, no one will notice. If they look at you they’ll just see a blue swimming costume.”

“But someone might look closely.”

“I suppose that they might. Let’s hope not.”

I smoothed my hands down my front and thought that it felt thin. Then I felt my butt.

“At least it covers my butt, but can you see my butt crack Tony?”

Tony put his hand at the bottom of my butt, slid his thumb under one side and his finger under the other side. Then he slid his hand up, causing me to get a wedgie.

“Now I can, come on, let’s go.”

The material of that swimsuit is so thin and soft that I couldn’t feel that my butt was exposed, but when I slid my hand down I felt by bare butt.

“At least I’ll be able to blame Tony if we get thrown out.” I thought as we put out clothes into a locker and walked out to the pool.

We passed a mirror on the way to the pool and I looked at myself. I blushed and felt embarrassed when I confirmed that everyone would be able to see my areolas, nipples and slit, but my slit was visible because the wedgie that Tony had given me caused the material to disappear between my lips.

I quickly walked out to the pool and jumped in.

I actually had a great time in the pool with Tony, swimming around and messing about, Tony can be quite a laugh when he wants to be, and I almost forgot about how much of me people could see; not that I saw anyone staring at me.

After a while we got out and Tony took me back to the lockers. He got out a little bag then told me to follow him into a changing cubicle.

“Get that suit off and put this bikini on Claire, I want to see what you look like in it.”

I had never seen the bikini before. The material is so thin and it clings to every curve of my skin even before it gets wet. It’s not see-through, thankfully; but it does expose a lot of my skin. It’s really high-cut at the back and half of my butt cheeks are exposed. The string that goes down my butt crack splits into 2 just over my butt hole and the 2 strings continue with no material between them, right up to near the front of my slit where they join to a cut-off front. The result is that when I’m just standing there it looks like a normal, high-cut string bikini. But when I open my legs even just a little bit, my uncovered pussy is on display for everyone to see.

The top is a bit more modest. That is if you can call 2 small triangles of very thin material modest. Tony tied it behind me so that I was worried that even the slightest bit of activity would cause one, or both of the triangles to slide off my tits.

I was worried when I realised what the bottoms were like and as I put them on I said,

“You’re no expecting me to go out there in this are you? It doesn’t even cover my pussy.”

“You’ll be alright Claire, if you’re that worried, don’t open your legs.”

“How can I walk about and swim without opening my legs?” I asked.

“Carefully.” Was all Tony said.

If I thought that walking out to the pool in the blue, see-through one-piece was embarrassing, walking out there with my pussy uncovered was a nightmare. I tried to squeeze my legs together when I walked but that just started to stimulate my pussy.

The bad, or good, thing was that my pussy was waking up and showing some interest in my exposure. Before I made it to the pool the squeezing had made me start to get wet.

When we were back in the pool Tony seemed to want to do anything that involved me spreading my legs wide and putting his arms around me to grope my tits. After a while I realised that he had moved the triangles that were supposed to cover my tits and both my nipples were exposed. As I started to pull them back to their correct place he told me to leave them as they were and that if anyone said anything I was to pretend to be unaware and embarrassed (which I would be), then to put them back over my tits.

I kept sneakily looking down at my tits and to be honest, I was enjoying the exposure; well my pussy was. It was also enjoying people looking at it especially as Tony got me to do a lot of swimming doing the back breaststroke.

I really did have mixed feeling each time that I looked up to see someone following me and staring at my pussy. Of course, Tony thought that it was funny but he did manage to fuck me by getting between my legs and pulling me on to him. I was soo scared that someone would see what we were doing but no one said anything.

The showers afterwards were embarrassing. There were cubicles but Tony told me not to shut the door and to get naked before showering. I kept my back to the door most of the time so I don’t know if anyone saw me.

Then in the cubicle getting dressed Tony told me to leave the door open and to put the collar, chains and nipple clamps on facing the open door. Two older teenage boys went past, then came back and stared at me just as I was finishing.

Tony then passed me my top to put on, then my skirt. It was only when I pulled my skirt up that the boys moved on.

The Saturday evening at the pub was painful as well as embarrassing. The collar was bad enough but the nipple clamps were visible through my top, whenever the guys put their hands up my top they used the clamps to torture my tits by pulling the clamps in all directions. It hurt like hell but that didn’t seem to bother the guys.

The Sunday was better. Tony told me that I could take the collar off for my visit to my parents and I put on my most conservative clothes (10 inch miniskirt), for the visit, out in the corridor; it felt a bit strange but comforting. I wasn’t happy with myself for thinking that it was strange. That meant that I was getting used to wearing next to nothing and that wasn’t what my brain wanted.

The lunch with mum and dad was good, I could really relax. Aria was there, she’d arrived that morning to settle in before college on the Monday. I had to be careful what I said as we talked because I don’t want any of them to know about my new life. Also, I really wanted to tell Aria about the cameras in her room but I didn’t, I didn’t want to upset Tony, and when Aria and I went up to my old room I managed to move the teddy bear to where Tony had told me to without Aria getting suspicious.

As I was doing that I really wanted to tell Aria to not get changed in that room but I knew that Tony would know if I did.

Anyway, I left home to go back to the apartment and remembered to strip before going into the apartment.

Tony was sat on the sofa when I got there and he was watching 3 video streams, one was of Aria, she moving a few things around in the room. After a while she sat on the bed looking around.

“She looks happy with the changes she’s made.” Tony said then continued, “I’m glad that she didn’t move the clock or the teddy bear.”

I wished that she had.

Tony left the feed on while I got him some tea then he got me sit on his hard cock while he watched some other video feed.

After a while I just couldn’t help myself, I started slowly going up and down, slowly fucking myself on his cock.

“Look.” Tony said.

I looked up to see Aria start to get undressed. Her top went up revealing a lack of a bra, not that she needed one; her tits are about the same small size as mine.

Then she unfastened her skirt and it dropped to the floor. No knickers.

“I told you that they’re going out of fashion.” Tony said as we both looked at her bald pussy.

For some strange reason, that made me want to fuck Tony faster and it wasn’t long before first he came inside me, then I orgasmed. Shortly after that Tony said,

“You’re settling in here quite well Claire, maybe we should consider some sort of contract between us.”

“What are you talking about Tony?”

“Well you obviously like being told what to do all the time so perhaps you should think about becoming my Submissive.”

“What, what are you talking about?”

“Me having full control of you, making every decision for you so that you can just relax and enjoy yourself.”

“But I have to do that already, and I hate it.”

“Claire, that’s not true, and you know that don’t you?”

“I do too.”

“Claire, be honest with yourself. Tell you what, get down over my knees and I’ll give you something to help you he honest with yourself.”

Tony was patting his knee so I did as commanded and he started spanking my butt. After the first swat Tony said,

“Count each swat Claire, and thank me for each one.”

I turned my head and looked up to the screen showing Aria in my old room. I was a little surprised to see that she was flat on her back on the bed, legs spread wide and her right hand was busy working on her pussy.

“Ouch. Two, thank you Sir.”

Three more swats then Tony rammed 3 of his fingers into my hole and pumped in and out for a few seconds. I was just getting close to cumming when he pulled out and told me to stand up.

“Right Claire, go to your room and think about what I’ve said.”

I climbed off him and went to my room. I sat on the bed and thought.

“Was he right?”

I had certainly enjoyed all the sex with him, even when he’d tied me to the bed and spanked me with that leather paddle, and that vibrator. Wow, I can’t wait to have that inside me again. He’s made me do things I’ve never done before and I’m loving it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.