My Pretty Little Slaves - Cover

My Pretty Little Slaves

Copyright© 2014 by Mr. Footlong

Chapter 4: Renee's Daughters

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Renee's Daughters - This is the story of Ben Barnes a wealthy man with a desire for a large family!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Characters Introduced

Renee, Tiffani's Sister – 26 5'4 Red hair Green eyes 36C Breast

Her daughters:

Rachel and Reanna twins – 14 5'2 Brown hair Blue eyes 36D Breasts

Sarah and Sam twins – 12 4'10 Red hair Green eyes 32 C Breast

Roy, husband and father, 45 a drunk without a job, 5'10 with a 5" cuckold.

Alice, wife 36 6'2 Black hair brown eyes 36DD with swan-like neck

Jennifer, daughter 16 5'10 Black hair brown eyes 36 C with swan-like neck like her mother.

Officer Sally Jenkins, 27 white 5'2 Blond hair blue eyes 34C

Officer Paula Hunter, 26 white 5'8 Red hair green eyes 36 D


Ben and Becky arrive home and the twins are already there waiting for their Aunt Tiffani and Becky.

Becky and Tiffani disrobe and tell Hanna and the girls to do the same. Ben takes the girls to the pool area until Becky and Tiffani had a chance to get reunited with their relatives.

Becky and Tiffani go to the living room and greet the twins and welcomes them to their home. The twins are astonished that they are both naked. Reanna ask "Why are you to nude?" Becky "House rules all women are to be naked at all times unless guest are at the house". "We are guests in your house!" is her reply. Tiffani "No you are not, this is your house now. With your fathers passing and your mothers work assignment this is going to be you permanent home. I intend to tell your mother to move down here permanently when she is done her assignment".

Rachel starts to cry and hands Tiffani the letter her mother gave her for Tiffani. Rachel asks if they can go and talk someplace else and Tiffani looks at Becky and she nods. They go off to Tiffani's room and she reads the letter and has tears in her eyes. Rachel tells Tiffani that she was made to do the same thing for seven days and that they took her virginity and starts to cry. Tiffani comforts her and tells her "All men are not like that, my boyfriend is gentle and kind and a very good lover. Lets get cleaned up and go meet the rest of the family, you need to strip naked. Be proud of your body you are a beautiful woman Rachel" "Thanks, Aunt Tiffani" She strips and they head down to the pool area.

Meanwhile, Becky has the other three girls strip naked and tells them that they are going to go meet the rest of the family. Reanna strips and tells the girls to go ahead and do it. "House rules, this is Becky's and Aunt Tiffani's house and we must obey their wishes". Sarah and Sam strip also they follow Becky towards the pool area, Sarah has one hand and Sam has the other. "Nice to see you again Becky, I miss you and Auntee" Sarah says. Sam with Becky's right hand says "That is a might beautiful big ring you have on your hand" the other two girls look at Becky's right hand ring finger and Reanna says "Are you engaged?" "Yes, you are about to meet my fiance, he is at the pool" "What about all those tattoo's and are you Ben's angel? Who is Ben??? Ah I get it" Sam asks "I will explain the tattoos later"

They arrive at the pool and Becky calls to Ben to meet the girls. Ben gets up from his lounge chair and walks over his cock bouncing back and forth between his legs. Sarah and Sam stare at it and giggle, Reanna is staring at it and says in her astonishment "That cock his freaking huge, that is your fiance Ben, Becky". With a smile on her face "Yes, this is my fiance Ben, his is also my Master and all women her are his slaves. If you choose you can be his slaves if you want. You can decide on your own time frame" Ben introduces himself and the girls are transfixed on this cock. "Becky is always this big or does it get bigger?" Reanna asks. Say hello to my fiance first. They all say hello and continue to stare at his cock. Becky "Yes, it gets bigger when Ben gets aroused. It gets to be 16" long and 5 1/2" wide." "Can I touch it?, Becky Ben" Reanna asks. "You can do whatever you like, you are still a virgin right?" Ben replies. "Yes, but not for long. I wanted to have sex with my friend at school but he is an idiot!" Reanna reaches down and caresses his manhood stroking it and leans down and kisses the head and licks the head and the shaft. Sam and Sarah are dumbfounded Becky says "Ben will not force you to do anything you that you do not want to do".

Reanna pulls Ben over to the lounge chair and starts to suck on his cock. He tells the three girls that when you suck his cock to breathe through your nose and swallow when the head of his cock hits the back of your mouth. Reanna nods with Ben's cock firmly in her mouth. She deep throats Ben in one try eliciting a response from Ben "What we have here is a natural born cocksucker!" Reanna bobs up and down on Ben's cock and after 15 minutes in her tight throat Ben cums down her throat.

"Damn, that was good. Ben can you go again?" Reanna asks "Sure can, I fucked those four girls 16 times last Saturday" Ben replies Reanna, Sam and Sarah look over to the girls from New York City and they all shake their heads yes and have big smiles on their faces. Hanna "Master is the man to ever fuck us, he is tender when he needs to be and he can pound you like nobodies business. We are all waiting for Master to complete are training.

Reanna "Sam, Sarah you should try this it was fun". They are hesitant at first. And then Sam says "OK" and proceeds to suck Ben's cock. Reanna says "I want to know more about being Ben's slave"

Becky "I will tell the four of you together so I do not have to repeat myself, this is your house and Ben will take care of you whether or not you become slaves-in-training. I love you and want only the best for you and believe me Ben is the best."

Sam is having a hard time getting the head of Ben's cock past her throat. Becky suggest that the go over to the table and Sam lay on her back and have her head off the table so that her mouth lines up with her throat. This position allows easy access to her throat. They proceed to go over to the table and Sam gets into position she says "I am scared, afraid it is going to hurt!". "Don't be afraid, Sam, I would never hurt a delicate flower like you. You will be come my willing slave, I will protect you and love you for the rest of you life. Now breathe thru your nose and swallow when you feel the head of my cock hit the back of you mouth!" "Yes, Master", was Sam's reply and she put the BIG FELLA back into her mouth and started sucking it. When the head reached the back of her mouth she followed instructions and was able to take it down her throat. Having a swan-like neck like Becky and Sarah her twin you can see inch after inch of the cock-head as it is being pushed down her very willing throat. Ben begins to throat fuck Sam, she reaches up and feels the head as it goes back an forth in her throat.

Becky "That is a beautiful sight, Sarah do you want to suck my fiance's cock?, I promise you will enjoy it.". "OK, Becky, He does have a nice cock. I think it is very beautiful. Reanna seemed to really like sucking it, Sam looks like she is getting into it."

Ben climaxes and drops a huge load down Sam's throat, you see the shaft pump load after load into her. After he finishes he withdraws his cock from Sam's mouth with a pop. After Sam has caught her breathe she tells everybody "That was amazing, I loved it. If sex is like that I am willing to be Masters slave-in-training." Becky "It is amazing and you will be an excellent slave, Ben, I think she would make an excellent bed slave once her training is done, Don't you think?".

Ben "I do think she would be an excellent bed slave, but I am not waiting until she is trained to make her one. She just has to have her cherries popped, Sarah are you ready to take the BIG FELLA down your throat? Remember the instructions and it will go down easy?". "Yes and OK, I am ready." She takes the same position as her twin Sam was just in and opens her mouth and starts sucking on the BIG FELLA. She gets the cock down her throat in one shot. They all watch as the head moves back and forth in her throat. "That is what that looks like!", Sam says "It felt great in my throat a little big, but my throat stretched to accommodated it, I want to feel that in my pussy tonight Ben, please"

Ben "Anything you wish my delicate little flower"

Sam "You said you had to pop our cherries before I could be your bed slave. I am going to give you my virginity what other cherry do I have?". Becky replies "Your anal cherry, he is going to pop that cherry too, before you become his bed slave". "That sounds like will hurt, Becky".

"You will fill pain when he pops your cherries, both of them, but the pain will go away and all you will feel is pleasure, I promise he will be gentle with you". Becky states

Tiffani enters the pool area with Rachel and they see Sarah deep throatting Ben's cock. Rachel "What is going on here?" Sam and Reanna run up to Rachel and explain the situation and that they want to become Ben's slaves, and that they want him to be their Master. Sam tells her sister that she is going to be Master's bed slave after he takes her cherries today. She starts to cry, and Tiffani takes Becky over to the side and explains what Rachel told her happened to her and what is happening to Renee now. Becky is very irradiated at this, she reads Renee's letter quickly as Ben finishes cuming down Sarah throat and exiting her mouth with a loud pop. Becky goes over and comforts Rachel and tells her that Ben will not force her to do anything she does not want to do. He did not force her sisters to day anything they did not agree to. Sarah comes over to Rachel with Ben and the BIG FELLA in her hand.

"Rachel, I was a little hesitant at first to sucking Ben's cock at first. But Reanna did it and really, really enjoyed it. Sam then did it and enjoyed it. Finally I did it and it was great. Ben, I want you to be my Master, I want you to show me all the joys of sex. I want to be your willing slave and hopefully you will let me be your bed slave with Sam". "I will my sweet little dove, now let me go with Becky and Rachel, they seem to want to tell me something".

Becky "Rachel, Tiffani come with me and Ben, the rest of you stay here and go swimming and enjoy the hot tub. The maid will get you anything you need!" The four of then go to the living room, Becky hands Ben the letter Renee wrote Tiffani. It reads as follows:

"Tiffani, Sorry about dumping my children on you. I had no where else to go. I need to pay back debts Jerry owed a disreputable business man here in Chicago. Well lets just call him a bookie or loan shark, I don't know which. He has other businesses that I do not know of yet. I think he wants me to work in his brothel to pay back the debt Jerry owed him when he died, the shark kind of planned it this way I believe. I had to go to bed with him one weekend a year ago to pay off a debt that Jerry had gotten himself into. I cried for a week. A couple of weeks ago he came to the house and told me to get Rachel ready that she was going to go with him for a week to pay off what Jerry had owed him. He swore to me that he would never do that again, that bastard. The shark took Rachel and she had to perform sex acts on him and his friends for a week. I went to pick her up and she was a mess, cum all over her body. She could barely walk, her throat was sore and she could not talk. They told me that Rachel was just the vig and that I would need to come back in a week and start paying off the whole loan plus interest. That it would take between three to six months. They said I could pay it or they could take it out on all four of my kids. I could not let this happen to another of my children. Please take care of my babies, Tiffani. I am sorry about this. That damn bastard Jerry, the only good thing he ever did was to give me my four little angel babies. Take care and I hope I see you soon."

The girls all had tears in their eyes. Rachel was in Ben's arms and she looked up and say tears in his eyes. "Rachel, I am sorry you had to go through that, I truly am. I plan on having your sisters as my slaves. It is their choice, I did not force them to do anything. I told them and I am going to tell you the same thing. I am going to take care of the four of you, whether or not you are my slaves. I will love you and take care of you for the rest of your lives. I want you to write down what the sharks name is and if you can remember where you were and who the guys were that forced you to have sex with them. You can take your time, I need it to be accurate as possible. We are going to go see my doctor and have him check you out and make sure you are OK. I am then going to hire a private detective to look into this and see if he can find your mother. I will get her rescued for that man. That is horrible what he is making her do and what he took from you. Once your mother is safe, I am going to call in a few favors and clean up the floor with the shark. I will have his head and balls in a jar for you. I plan on extracting some revenge on those guys. A nice display of balls would be nice or should we cut them off and feed it to them. That has a ring to it".

Rachel "I don't know what to say, but thanks, Ben. I see why Tiffani loves you. You are a wonderful boyfriend". "Well, truth be told, Tiffani is my slave, she is going to get her tattoos done tomorrow. Becky is my fiance, she is my slave and is the Mistress of the house. When I am not around she is in charge of the house and all my slaves. We are planning on getting married and honeymoon in Hawaii for two months". Ben tells Rachel. Becky shows Rachel her ring and tells her that they just got back from a shopping vacation in New York and LA.

Becky "I love Ben, I first became his slave and I guess I fell in love with him first before I became his slave. He made me feel like a woman, a well loved woman. I gave him my virginity willingly and took the training in record time according to Master. He proposed to me before my mother got back from her 3 week training for her job, which Ben setup for her so that he could meet me. He calls me is little angel, shows Rachel her tattoo on her back and shoulder. My mother then became his slave somewhat willingly. We met the other girls in New York and they are extremely passionate about becoming his slaves after he pounded them in hour hotel in New York. One thing you should know about Ben, he is first class in everything he does. We stayed at the Waldorf Astoria, you know the one from the movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy. It seems like they know him there. He has his own jet. I love him for who he is, not what he does or buys me. I like it when he buys me things that I could never get on my own. But I love him not his money (she is looking at Ben) I plan to have his children some day, Tiffani is trying to get pregnant now. He wants a lot of children, we probably are going to need a bigger house (shaking her head)." Ben kisses Becky deeply and passionately, and Tiffani looks at Ben "What about your mother-in-law slave?" He gives her a kiss and then drops to his knees in front of her looking at Rachel say "In this house it is about giving pleasure just as much as getting pleasure as you and your sisters will find out. Becky bring the other girls in here all of them". He then starts to eat Tiffani out, sucking on her pussy making her arch her back and moan loudly as the other girls enter the room.

Sam say "That sounds like fun, Tiffani are you enjoying that?", all Tiffani could do was shake her head in agreement and moan finally after a while she starts to cum into Ben's awaiting mouth. He drinks it all in. "There is not a better drink in the world that girl cum!, I love it and can never get enough of it. Sam get over here you are next". Sam flies over the seat next to Tiffani and spreads her legs "Go for it Master, I want to have what she just had."

Tiffani "An amazing orgasm as only Master can provide, I love you Master!". His reply was mmmmmmm, mmmm uffmmmms. As he had his head buried in Sam's pussy going to town. Sam went wild on her first orgasm of her life. It look like Linda Blair from the Exorcist, in a deep voice she yelled encouragement to her new Master "SUCK THAT PUSSY, SUCK IT DEEEEEP. MAKE YOUR SLAVE CUUUUUMMMMMM HARD". Everybody laughed, "I think she likes it", "I think she loves it".when he is done he tells Sarah, Sam, Rachel and Reanna they have to go upstairs and shave their pussies. Sam and Sarah don't have the full bush that the other two do, but they have to be clean. Becky goes over the rules, the training regiment.

Reanna "I think I am going to like the oral exercise a lot!".

Ben "Now hurry up and get those pussies shaved, The need to be clean shaven everyday. That goes for everybody. The girls from NY look at their pussies and decide they might as well shave too. They all go upstairs and Ben asks Becky to tell the maid to have dinner ready by 7. "Becky you are going to have to start planning the meals around here with the maid. Nice and healthy cooking. I was thinking about hiring a female chef what do you think?

Becky "She must be comfortable around naked men and women. I do not want her to be a slave though, she can suck your cock if she passes her test but that is it. I don't want to wear my man out".

I need to go to the den and make some calls for the Chicago problem. The separate Ben starts making his calls to his contacts in Chicago to look into the Renee issue with the shark. He then calls Janet at the jewelry store.

Ben "Janet, this is Ben Barnes".

Janet "How may I help you, Mr. Barnes, Your ladies are still pleased with their jewelry".

Ben "Please call me Ben, Yes they are happy with their jewelry. I need earrings four sets of sapphires, three sets of emerald, do you have a stone to match hazel, brown eyes?

Janet "Topaz is the stone, and we have that in stock and I will look into the hazel matching stone, when do you need them?"

Ben "Could you bring them over to my house tonight after you get off work?, you can put them on my card that I used last time, while you are at it put 8 sets of nipple, tongue, clitoris, navel and pussy lip rings like Becky in the order also".

Janet "Let me ask my manager if that is OK. Hold on one minute please. The manager said that I could come over whenever you wanted me to be there with the earrings".

Ben "Can you be here at 8:30?".

Janet "Yes, I will be there". Ben gives her the address. He goes back to the living room and sees the girls lined up with their legs spread.

Becky "Looks like you got your a lot work cut for yourself!"

Ben "Go get a towel, I want to pop some cherries before dinner". He then gets between Sarah's legs and goes to town. Sarah is not as noisy as her twin but she did do her own little purr to a load scream to a purr sound. "We need to start calling her pussy cat with all that purring she is doing" Somebody stated with laughter. She finally has a violent orgasm and start squirting into Ben's mouth".

Ben lifts his head off her pussy, "Did you enjoy that, Sarah darling?". "Duh, panting, Hell yes Master I loved it. I am going to enjoy being your slave."

Reanna is up next and she thoroughly enjoyed herself with a very strong orgasm of her own. Then two smaller ones as Ben continued to suck her pussy then had a powerful one she screamed so loud the girls had to put their hands over there ears. "We should call her banshee".

After Ben had completed Hanna, Reanna had gotten her wits about her again and asks Ben "Master, Can I please suck on the BIG FELLA while you go down on the last three girls, PLEASE!".

Ben tells her it is OK and she gets underneath of him and takes the BIG FELLA in her mouth. She makes him climax 10 times before he is done with the last girl. Reanna gets him hard and then puts Ben on the floor and straddles his cock.

"Master, I want this in my pussy". Before he could say yes or no Reanna thrusts herself down on his cock taking it past her hymen until the BIG FELLA rests on her cervix.

"Stay there and let yourself adjust to my size, sweetheart". Ben says. Reanna has tears running down her cheeks. "That hurt when it burst my cherry, it is feeling better now". She bounces up and down, Ben is hard as a rock and tells Reanna she has to share him with everybody. Looking at Sam and Sarah, who is next? They both are sitting on towels to absorb the blood.

"Your choice, Master" They both say in unison.

Ben takes Sarah cherry first, he can only get seven inches into her before he hits her cervix. He waits until Sarah's pussy adjust to his huge size and starts to pump her. "I eventually want that whole thing in me, Master!". "I doubt it will fit, you are so tiny baby" Ben replies. He pumps her pussy and then goes to take Sam's cherry and enters her love canal painfully slow. Inch by inch he presses forward until hitting her hymen. He continues this assault like he is torching her. She finally say "Master, pop that damn cherry will you, quit pussy footing around!".

Ben then rears back and in one stroke pushes eight inches into her pressing deeply into her cervix. Sam yelled "Out that hurt, thank god you finally did it!".

Ben instructs the girls that they are going to need to get use to having sex before he attempts to start the training. They agree Tiffani going over the training regiment while shaving pussies.

"As long as you continue to fuck us, Master". Sam says. Ben turns her over and says I still have three cherries to pop. He puts lubricate on himself and Sam and ask Becky to get the other two lubed up and ready to go. She shakes her head yes.

Ben presses the head of his cock against Sam's anus and said "Breathe" as she did he pushed the head through eliciting a scream and he started pushing inch after inch into her round butt. He put six inches and then withdraws and puts seven back into her. He continues his stroking for ten minutes and then withdraws with a loud POP. He smiles at her and proceeds to Sarah's ass and does the same to her instead of seven inches he goes 8" deep into her. He strokes her for 15 minutes and then it is off to Reanna.

"Reanna, I am going to cum in your ass. This is going to hurt a lot." He pops his cock-head into her anus and he eventually pumps 12" into her ass. Building up speed as he goes. He strokes her for a good half hour before they both cum together and she collapses. Cum dripping from her gaping ass. Hanna goes over to Reanna and starts to lick and suck the cum out of her ass.

It is dinner time and Reanna has recovered enough to sit at the table and eat with the family. After dinner they go back to the living room for some more oral fun. Janet arrives promptly the maid answers the door and she enters the living room seeing the orgy. She clears her throat and Ben gets untangled from Michelle on his face and Sam on his cock. He walks over and she looks at his cock all stiff. Here is the items you wanted. She quickly drops to her knees she says "I haven't had cock in five years and I need this" before he could say anything she had his cock in her mouth and was struggling to get it down her throat. She was experienced at deep throatting cock when she was younger. She finally got it down her throat and was bobbing back and forth.

Becky pulls her off by her hair. "That is my man, we share with the members of our family, but not to outsiders who do not have an HIV/STD test". Tiffani says to a bewildered Janet "Ben is our Master, we are his slaves. We all have sex with him. It is our choice and his in whether he wants another slave".

Janet "Please, Ben make me your slave, I have not been with a man in 5 years. My past relationships were terrible. The men were all assholes a couple had nice above average cocks that could go down my throat but nothing like the "What does that say on your cock?" BIG FELLA. I noticed how well you treated Becky and Tiffani when you came by the store I knew you three were lovers, Please be my MASTER!"

Ben "I am not saying yes or no, but you need to go to Doctor Reynolds in town and get a blood test done. I will call you in 2 weeks when I have made up my mind. In the meantime do not have sex with anybody else, shave your pussy and underarms".

Janet "Yes, Master. Here are the items you ordered, the receipts in the bag". He goes to get a tip for her, and Janet says "Don't insult me with that. I don't want your tip just BIG FELLA fill all my holes, Master. You do not need to tip your willing slave".

Ben "You are not my slave yet, Janet".

Janet "No you have not accepted me yet, I have accepted you and will only have sex with you. She kneels down and gives BIG FELLA a kiss and a lick and then says "See you soon, I hope, BIG FELLA!".

She waves goodbye and heads out.

Becky "Master, lover you have to stop showing your cock to girls they all fall in love with the Big Fella".

Ben hands out the earrings and the girls go nuts screaming and hollering. Each earring has an gemstone surrounded by diamonds. Each one gives Ben a kiss on the lips and BIG FELLA a kiss on the head. Ben tells them he has the hardware for each of them for their piercings. Time for bed Tiffani show Reanna and Rachel their room, the New York girls tell Tiffani they only need one room. They tell her they might need the other rooms for other slaves, they are all friends and don't mind sleeping in one bed, besides it is a king size bed.

Then next morning Ben, Becky and Rachel are off to the doctor's office. The enter the office and go to examination room and Amber walks knocks and walks in. "Master, it is nice to see you. My I worship the BIG FELLA this morning, PLEASE!!". "Yes" She does while they wait for the doctor. She finishes him off and looks up at her Master.

"Amber, I would like you to meet Becky's cousin Rachel, she is here to get a physical from the doctor" Ben says.

Amber "So are you going to be one of Master's slaves?, he is a wonderful lover and provider".

Rachel "I have not decided yet, my three sister are his slaves they seem to enjoy themselves yesterday and last night, I don't no about how they were in bed with Ben".

Ben "Amber her younger twin sisters are my bed slaves with Becky, they did fine. They each came twice last night and once this morning".

Becky "They even took to eating pussy pretty well", Amber you asked if you could move back in to the house and our answer is...

Ben holding a box gives it to Amber.

Amber "Oh my god, these are beautiful, Master so does this mean yes?". "Yes

Amber takes off her panties and puts Ben's cock into her pussy and does a reverse cow-girl and pulls Becky's panties down from under her skirt and sucks pussy and rides Ben's cock. The doctor walks in and says "What do we have here?".

Ben "Doctor this is Rachel, Becky's cousin, she had a traumatic sexual experience in Chicago recently and I want you to check her out and to a blood test on her".

Doctor "Seems like you are getting familiar with your slave again!".

Ben "She asked to move in a couple of visits ago and I just said yes and she started raping us!".

Doctor "You can't rape the willing". He performs the examination while the blood test is run.

Doctor comes back after an hour, they are still fucking and sucking "Test came back negative for STD or HIV, I would recommend no vaginal activity for at least a month, if she can stand it. I have some cream her that is made with alum. It will help shrink you vagina back to its normal state. It might make it back to virginal state. I recommend Intimina for my patience with their vagina walls being too loose. It is a kegel exercise tool that will strengthen the vagina walls. It might help if your girls want to tighten what your cock has loosen so they can feel it more". He gives Ben the website and asks if there was anything else he could do for him.

Ben "No, I need to go to the drug store to pickup more vitamins and supplements, I just accepted eight more slaves for training".

Doctor "Your mother would be proud of you, helping all these ladies!".

Ben climaxes so does Amber and Becky again. Amber asks when can she move in. "This weekend"

None of them had any idea what that meant. Becky was going to find out. Ben looked at her and nodded as he knew she had questions.

They went to the drug store and then headed home.

Becky "I think we should hire a cook and think about putting on an addition to the house it is getting crowded in the house".

When they got home Ben takes Becky to the den and tells everybody they needed to be alone for an hour before the tattoo artist arrived.

Ben had a lot of explaining to do to Becky. Ben "Becky, by now you know I am wealthy. My wealth is enormous". "Not as enormous as BIG FELA" Becky interjects. Ben smiles and goes to his safe and pulls out statements and his last will and testament and other documents. Ben shows Becky his statement and tells her this is confidential nobody is to know this information either in the family or definitely not outsiders. Only my accountant knows how much I am worth.

Becky looks at the figure at the bottom. "Is that 750 million dollars?". "No, that is Billion with a B". Tell this to no one, it is our secret".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.