Welcome to Your Dungeon - Cover

Welcome to Your Dungeon

Copyright© 2014 by Evestrial

Chapter 1: Captivity

BDSM Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 1: Captivity - This is a story of a woman who is kidnapped and trained to be the perfect slave and personal attaché. This story will primarily focus on the emotional and mental state of the main character as she is pushed past her breaking point and remolded into something new. This is a heavy trigger warning. This is just the first 5 pages and I'm hoping to do 5 pages a week. There is not a lot of sex in it yet, or that many triggers, but be aware if you keep reading, it will get worse with more updates.

Caution: This BDSM Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution  

It was hot like always. I can feel the sweat trickling over my bare collar bone, sliding down between the curves of my breasts to disappear from sight under my shirt. My straight black hair stuck to the back of my neck like a barnacle to a ship. The extreme humidity made everything that touched me cling and stick; every curve of my body was plastered with damp cloths or hair. Every time I would try to move it away, make it a little more comfortable, shift it around a bit, the pulling just made it worse somewhere else. And yet, I still did it, every few moments I was pulling it off my back and making it press into the curves of my breasts and under my arms. Or pulling down on one pant leg to have it ride up the other leg and wedge my panties into my crotch. Then I would shift to the other side, and repeat.

As I walked down the street, the sun beaming overhead and the heat rising like waves from the pavement, I caught my reflection in a shop window. I looked dreadful, my makeup had completely run off because of the sweat, my clothes were plastered to me and looked almost see-through because of the humidity, and my hair stuck to my face and neck in an unruly tangle. I watched a bead of sweat run down my forehead, under the bridge of my sunglasses, and drip off the end of my nose. I shook my head at the scowl on my reflections face and turned to continue the trudge toward home. "Eve," I said to myself, "you need to get out of this place."

Every step I took the thin strap on my purse made this ripping sound as it pulled lose then re-stuck to the skin of my shoulder, the sound wore at my nerves like a saw; this walk was driving me insane. It wasn't a long walk either, only about an hour, but in this heat it felt like a lifetime. Of course I could probably cut a few minutes off by cutting down some of the back alleys, not to mention that they are in near constant shadow and probably a bit a cooler. Suddenly the concept of escaping the sun became all-consuming and I pivoted on my heel and headed into the dim maze of alleys.

Being out of the direct sun was a bit cooler, though the closeness of the walls made the humidity feel even more oppressive, especially without a breeze to at least move the air around a bit. But regardless of the problems, it was still better than the open streets, so I headed deeper into the maze in roughly the direction of home.

Home isn't much; it's hard to get the credit for a place when you're only sixteen, especially since I don't have any family to give me any financial support. But I did manage to get a small studio apartment with almost nothing for furniture or decoration, but it has one thing that I absolutely love and cannot live without, air conditioning. The most blessed invention of all time. On days like this I tended to get home, strip down and stand in front of one of the vents. I would turn slowly and let the cold air caress every centimeter of my body. I let it wrap around me like the arms of a cold lover who would tantalize and tease my every recess with long cold fingers, penetrating deeply into my core. Just the thought of the cold air sliding over my naked skin made my nipples harden and press out against my shirt. I was lost entirely in the fantasy of cold air and ecstasy that I hadn't realized I was also lost entirely in the real world.

Standing in front of a dead end alley, I try to remember what way I came to get here, but the only things that were coming back into my mind were images of cold air moving over my naked body like hands giving a cold massage. So I turned around to try to find a way back out to an actual street when I bumped into a very large man in a badly fitting, stained t-shirt and long, olive coloured cargo shorts; it's possible the shorts were actually just pants with a large waist band in them.

"Well, what have we here?" He said in a deep, slow voice. I tried to step past him but he just put out a big meaty hand and blocked my path. "Slow it down little girl, no need to run from me. Do I look dangerous?"

I took a step back and looked up at his face, he was ugly. Cauliflower ears, broken nose, split nostril, deformed bone structure in his skull, covered in scars, missing several teeth, and his jaw looked to have been broken and reset at least a dozen times. This man had been through more fights than anyone has a right to survive. "Not dangerous," I said, trying to sound as defiant as possible, "although stupid and ugly."

I had expected him to get angry and lunge at me, which would give me an opening to slip by, but instead he laughed, loudly. "Well, she's got you pegged for certain," a smaller man said as he stepped out from behind the larger one. Lithe and tense he moved like a cat ready to pounce it's pray, "doesn't she," he finished his statement with a stare that set me on edge and sent a shiver down my spine despite the heat. "So little one, do I look dangerous." His voice had a playful lilt to it.

"Depends," I said, slowly sliding my right hand into my purse, "on what your intentions are."

He smiled like a shark that was trained by the Cheshire Cat, "Oh, come now, intentions have no impact on how dangerous something is." He was slowly walking to my left as he continued speaking, "A lion can intend to leave you alone, yet something that strong and fast is still dangerous. And conversely if it's on the other side of an electric fence, it could intend to eat you, but controlled in that way, it's not dangerous."

He was standing only about three feet from me now. His loose fitting blue t-shirt and bright red shorts clashed against the steel-gray wall to my left that he stood against. "Well," I said, "do you intend to eat me? There is certainly no electric fence here."

"Ahh!" His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree that's caught fire, "So, you admit that I'm dangerous?" I nodded, playing to his ego, trying to relax him and get his focus off me. "No, I'm not going to eat you." I sighed and relaxed a bit when he said that. But in a second he was charging me, pushing himself off the wall for some extra speed. I tried to pull the stun-gun out of my purse but he was too fast, he grabbed my wrist as I brought it up and turned toward him. He pressed on the heel of my palm and used his momentum to carry himself around me where he wedged my arm behind my back, forcing me to drop the stun-gun. He looped his other arm over my left as I tried to step away, holding me in place, painfully. "But I'm not going to let you go either."

His hot breath steamed against my ear as he spoke, "You are a cute little bird, maybe I should eat you." I felt him run his tongue up my earlobe and I shuddered, fighting to keep the bile down as I rolled my head away from him as much as possible.

Apparently my disgust with him was amusing because he started laughing, and in doing so he loosened his grip a bit. See my chance I stomped my heel into his shin and when he shrieked and let go I ran for it. I only made it about three steps before a giant hand closed around my throat, stretching my neck out as all hour fingers pressed in under my chin.

I instinctively grabbed at the hand as he lifted me off the ground, holding me face to face. It was hard to breath. I couldn't think, I couldn't move. My feet flailed uselessly in the air and my fingers clawed at his wrist with the same effect. I was starting to panic, "That was mean," the big man rumbled, his large round eyes staring intently into mine. I tried to speak but could only gasp for some small bits of air that made it past his fingers. "What do you want to do Jack?"

"Turn her toward me," he said, the playful sound gone from his voice. The big man turned his wrist and arm to hold me in front of him, making me face Jack. His leg was bloody where I tore a large piece of skin off with my kick, painful but not permanent. The light in his eyes had moved from flame to raging inferno and his smile had deepened into terrifying sneer. "I think we should inspect the wares before handing her off?" He looked me in the eyes and said, "Right?" with more emphasis than was ever needed.

But it got the result he was looking for; he saw the fear in my eyes well up as I started to struggle again, kicking at him and clawing at the hand holding my neck. But that only lasted for a second before another large hand grabbed my ankles together, turning me a little sideways as he did so. Part of me could not believe how freakishly huge this guy was, especially compared to how small I am.

With all but my hands immobilized by the big guy, I couldn't me at all. I had to keep my hands on the wrist, applying just enough effort to keep air moving into my body. Even with all my strength in my arms I felt myself start to get light headed, it made it hard to recognize what was happening. Jack was undoing my pants and pulling them down to my ankles, panties and all. I watched Jack's eyes slide across my pelvis and down my legs approvingly. He then reached up toward my shirt and I tried feebly to slap his hands away, but I was weaker than I thought, unable to muster any real strength. He batted my hands away and grabbed my collar with both hands and ripped it in two, tearing it down across my stomach.

Even with all my skin exposed I still felt no breeze, but the heat had become more relaxing than simply oppressive. Jacks hands grabbed at my breasts and started squeezing and twisting them. His hands were a different kind of warmth than the air. This heat was more specific, more penetrative, more repulsive than the hot, humid air. His hands traveled down from my breasts to my abs, touching every muscle and ridge that my labored breathing exposed. His touch tickled and pricked at my skin, I tried constantly to worm away, to twist and pull, but my body was no longer responding. And his hands continued to descend.

He shoved a hand between my thighs and rubbed the side of his hand against my loin. Rubbing it back and forth against my clit, I felt a new heat spread from my loins up toward my heart. I tried to breath faster as my heartbeat speed up, but I just ended up gasping more and not actually getting any more air. The heat felt good, but I hated it. I hated that it felt good, it was disgusting and repulsive. My body was disgusting and repulsive for enjoying what he was doing to me. I was disgusting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.