Oh My Darlin' - Cover

Oh My Darlin'

Copyright© 2014 by Zaine

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not everything is predictable. Some things just do not go the way we think they should. Times are a'changin' even in Texas. That adage about a door opening when another closes is not always true. My best friend, Hell, my only friend, had told me 'Life is not fair'. Man, is that an understatement or what? Follow my buddy Sam while he tries to change his luck from 'No Luck at all' to something better. The damn fool just does not realize he draws trouble like a horse to water. We'll see!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

It was a sad drive back to the gym. The things he had planned for with it and the move into personal protection would now be changing to whatever Mr. Black would do with it.

When he pulled in there were vey few cars parked in the lot.

When he walked in, he greeted Randy, one of his older students.

"Welcome back. A guy came in a few days ago and said you were still in Houston and was not certain when you would be back."

"Yep, finally made it. I don't recognize them, are they new students?"

"Well, Umm. I just invited a few friends over to check things out.

"Did they sign up?"

"Ahh, no, I didn't think..."

"Just a little advice, whether your working for yourself or somebody else in the future you have to follow the rules. Even some 'dump' place like mine needs the releases and agreements signed in order to have members covered by the insurance. I don't really care if they are paying you on the side to be here or not, but remember if you give something away for free, people are going to assign it that same value. It will mean only that to them. The worth will be zero. Like I said it does not matter, there is a new owner and he plans for this to be used by his employees, exclusively. So let me have the keys and take your friends to some other place, OK Randy? I appreciate everything you have done here."

I don't think he even understood what I was saying to him. Everything has some vale to somebody. If you, yourself feel it has none why would a stranger. In my case I 'gave' Mr. Black something I valued, he had given me his friendship and a new opportunity. There was still a confused look on Randy's face as he tossed me the set of keys.

"One chick said she is looking for you. The rest of us are leaving. Thank's I think."

The 'chick' came over.

"I work for HRP Security now. MR. Black sent me over to see if you needed any help here or at the ranch. I would have got here sooner but was our looking for a place to rent and do not have a phone. I used a payphone and called for a ride back then they told me to try here or at the ranch. I took a taxi and got here ASAP. You look a Hell of a lot better than you did in Houston!"

"Yeah! Thanks. I'm not sure that's what helped me make up me mind to 'get out of Dodge' but it sure helped. You boss was a great help."

"You don't recognize me, do you?"

"Nope. Believe me though I would not forget you unless I got hit a lot harder than I think!"

"Think Houston Airport, brown pig tails, school skirt, torn blouse and a lot of bruises and screaming; anything come to mind?"

"The girl, you're the little girl I was trying to save."

"Well you got some right, not so little or young though."

"OK!"

"I'm not sure if you know what happened later or not."

"Sure I was in La-la land."

"Well then, that guy, Mr. Sanchez was a real piece of shit, excuse my Greek. He wanted a 'Gringo' to 'escort his sting of call girls around and make certain no one snatched them, his goons even really tried to get me. When you showed up early that sort of upset their plans. He smuggled girls as young as 10 or 12 even, plus drugs, guns and anything else. DEA, INS, FBI, and some guys even spookier than Casper took them all away. Mr. Black told me what had happened. I think I owe you a lot?"

"Weren't nothing Ma'am, any noble, good-looking, male Texan would do the same, you put on a pretty good show yourself and you 'clean' up real well.'

Thanks, I think. I was pretty stupid but I needed the money. Mr. Black got me to Dallas, gave me a job and I'm getting a car and place here this week. I'm starting my life over."

"I hear you, no offense but that little fracas left me wanting to do the same thing.'

"Mr. Black said you needed some things sold and he sent me to help you and watch over things. Said you were more a 'friend of the family' than an employee."

"Sort of, let's just say friends and family in Texas mean about the same. We do whatever is necessary for them. In my case Mr. Black works for my friend here."

'What's you name?"

"Julie."

"Julie you can call me Sam. You got the keys for here. Do you have a car?"

"No, not yet..." "OK, let's go to the ranch, I'll sign some papers for the gym and assign HRP Security the contacts we already have. Tell Mr. Black, the papers to take and use S.B.S. Protection Services are included. I'll give you a set of keys to the ranch, Mr. Black will take care of selling it for me. I'll give you the bank account number for him to use to pay me and deposit the proceeds when the ranch is sold. Ready?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.