Oh My Darlin'
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Zaine

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not everything is predictable. Some things just do not go the way we think they should. Times are a'changin' even in Texas. That adage about a door opening when another closes is not always true. My best friend, Hell, my only friend, had told me 'Life is not fair'. Man, is that an understatement or what? Follow my buddy Sam while he tries to change his luck from 'No Luck at all' to something better. The damn fool just does not realize he draws trouble like a horse to water. We'll see!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Slow   Caution   Violence  

After trying all the numbers one more time, I stopped calling. Mr. Black had told me he had a couple of his people at the gym, helping out while I was in the hospital. If Brooke had been or was there, he would have gotten a call, so he took me home.

It was not surprising so when no Brooke was at the house and everything of hers was gone. I looked at Mr. Black; he looked at me and said. "and you ask me if I am married?"

Never let it be said that I was impetuous, I called the numbers one last time. "Mr. Black, know anyone that can use an old gym in Dallas."

"My guys can exercise, the space we have right now is tight on parking and we keep adding people. I should tell you that unless you don't mean forever, we don't do the public thing, so any students you still might have would have to leave."

"I've sort of had enough here so yeah, it's yours, I'm paid up for 5 more months so you decide then if you want to keep it. Parking should not be a problem."

"Are you leaving or staying?"

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. My luck and history here has not been very good."

"What about family, friends, girlfriends?"

"Me! Myself and I. Not much to leave behind!"

"What about Julie?"

"Who?"

"Your rescue victim!"

"Beats me, never say her anymore!"

If you need a job? the Boss said to offer you several sunny and warm assignments overseas!"

"When Hawaii opens up, or Bali count me in!"

"Actually Australia pretty soon, today beautiful downtown Teheran. No oil but things might be getting a little 'greasy' if you get my meaning. Should be nothing we can't handle though."

"When would I have to let you know?"

"We got a plane leaving Friday at 8:00 am. Passport and sun tan lotion is all you need. We provide the rest. Besides everything else, pay is $250 an hour, tax-free. Try it for a month or two, planes usually come and go every 2 weeks. You get tired there we have a few more choice spots."

"Let me arrange getting this place set with a realtor, then I guess it's fun in that sun, Mr. Black.

"The Boss said to tell you that part of our services to a 'friend' includes little things like that. I'll have people to do those things, pack you up and get storage until you decide any new place. I can see where memories here might not be very pleasant."

Thanks Mr. Black, they're not and not getting any better."

"I understand, lot of our people want to forget the past and start over. Your friend wants to help."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.