A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4) - Cover

A Photographer's Fantasy: Beyond the Bed and the Bath (4)

Copyright© 2014 by Jon Eugene

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What is Jon to do when Lou tells him that he's supposed to break in an 18 year-old virgin?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking   Group Sex   First  

The morning's sun was trying to wrap itself around and through the curtains. It was not having a great deal of luck. I had purchased those curtains because I like to sleep in, sans sun. However, my brain was waking up and I knew that once it got going I'd have to get up no matter what time it really was. There was enough light and I could see the hands of my watch pointing to 7:15 AM.

Morning. Before noon. I don't function well before noon. However, the brain was going and I started to get up. Notice I said started, because I was being held down, albeit very lightly by an arm across my chest.

I almost bolted out of bed. 'Oh, my God: I must have fallen asleep on Lou!' I just knew I was in big, big trouble. I traced the fingers on my chest and I could feel my chest tighten with some foreign emotions. I hadn't felt like this in some time, I thought. I intertwined my fingers with hers and brought our hands to my lips. I kissed the palm of her hand and felt a strange wetness come to my eyes. I kissed her hand again and heard Lou's voice.

"Mmmm. That's nice," she said. She brought her head to my back and I felt her give me a few kisses there. "That's a nice, quiet way to wake up." She brought her body in closer and I could feel her breasts pressing into my back, soft and yielding.

I rolled myself towards her until I was facing her. "Good morning, beautiful," I said and kissed her on the lips. She responded by returning my kiss and molding herself to me. I brushed some hair out of her eyes and kissed her eyelids. I held her to me, closely.

It was at this moment my bladder decided to intrude on the moment. It seemed that it didn't take a lot to wake up Mr. Happy, and mornings was just one of those stimulants. I hugged Lou again, sure that she could feel me pressing into her. "Excuse me a moment; I'll be right back," I said.

Lou didn't say anything, but those very expressively dark eyes of hers spoke volumes. They spoke of the promise that she'd be there when I got back; that we wouldn't be going back to sleep; that she was just getting started with me; that I'd better get my heart checked, as it was going to be an exciting, heart-pounding ride. Yeah, those eyes were very expressive.

I didn't take very long, that's for sure. As I shook the last drops off, I turned and there was Lou waiting her turn. She brushed by me, her hand taking liberties with my cock. She dropped the seat and sat down. I turned away from her to the sink. Without saying a word, I reached under the sink and pulled out a package containing a new toothbrush. I made a show of opening the packaging and placing the new toothbrush in the holder next to the one already there. I took the second one (mine) out of the holder and proceeded to brush my own teeth.

I heard her passing water and I watched her in the mirror. She took a wad of toilet paper and said, in a little girl voice I was going to come to love and dread because it always led to something kinky, "Jonny, can you clean me up?"

I spat and rinsed my mouth, then turned and knelt between her wide-spread knees. I took a couple of gentle swipes at her pussy and then dabbed at her. She had scooted forward to the edge of the seat, so I leaned in and gave her a kiss on her clit. Her dreams must have been of the erotic sort, as her clit was a bit distended. As I kissed it, I sucked it in and flicked it with my tongue. I heard Lou's sharp intake of breath, and then she pushed my head away.

"Oh, you're so good to me, Jonny," she said, "but that seat is not very comfortable. Just a sec." She got up and moved to the sink. She then prepared the new toothbrush and hopped up on the counter next to the sink. "Much better," she declared and spread her legs and proceeded to brush her teeth.

I'm not totally stupid; I took the hint and dove into her displayed pudenda, first taking a long swipe from her rosebud to her clit. She shuddered at the start of that swipe and shivered at the end. I then commenced to nibble and lick every inch of her exposed labia and, delicately, on her clit. I felt her turn slightly and heard her spit into the sink. As I continued my ministrations on her, she learned further over the sink. I heard the tap run for a few seconds and heard her rinsing. She spat again, turned back to me and smiled. She reached over for a towel and wiped her face and, as I blew on her clit, I saw her eyes roll back into her head.

She hunched her hips up at me and I leaned backward slightly. She probably expected my mouth to remain where it was, and when her hips reached up, I was gone. I stood up and pushed my hips forward, meeting her very wet pussy at the edge of the counter. I reached around her, pulled her up to me and plunged into her. We both gasped and her legs went around my hips and waist. I picked her up, and more of my cock was covered and surrounded by her heat. When she was in my arms and off the counter, I turned and waddled to the bedroom.

She was laughing, but she made sure her arms were tight around my neck and her legs held her in place. My cock was as stiff as iron; a good thing, as anything less would let her slip down. Each step jarred us, bringing her clit into greater contact with my pubis. It was almost as if she were riding me and each step was a bounce and each bounce moved me in and out of her and each step and each bounce were extremely stimulating.

Eventually, we made it to the foot of the bed. As I was bending my knees and letting Lou fall back on the bed, she slipped off of me. Lou made a little cry of dismay. I lost my balance and I fell onto her, and as I did, I plunged deeply back into her.

Lou's little cry of dismay as we separated became a grunt of joy as I bottomed out inside her. As I was trying to hold my weight off of her, she grabbed my head in both hands, pulled me down to her and fiercely kissed me. I started moving in her, drawing back, but I didn't get far, as her legs were around me and held me to her. Instead of me moving, it was her, wriggling her hips back and forth, up and down on my cock. I let her do that for a few moments until I wanted more and used my superior strength to push myself partly out and then deeply into her. By the second stroke, she had caught my rhythm and we were off to the races.

"Harder, Jonny!" she cried. "Harder, please, faster!" I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't want to disappoint her, either, so I pounded into her as hard as I could. If we were on the floor, maybe I could give her what she wanted, but it was difficult on the bed. I was hit with sudden inspiration.

I gathered her once again into my arms and use the end of the bed as my fulcrum and my legs and upper back as my lever. I pushed up with one arm and used my back to provide the motive power. In this way, I was able (barely) to lift the two of us off the bed. Once again, I was standing.

I dropped to my knees, ignoring the pain, once again impaling Lou as deeply as I was capable. With one hand stretched out in front of me, I lowered myself and Lou to the floor. 'This will give us much more positive feedback, ' I said to myself.

"You want it harder?" I asked. She nodded. "Let's see if this will be hard enough!" I really slammed into her.

Lou's eyes popped wide open and she mad a small sound. The floor didn't give and Lou's butt was pinned to the floor. I started to really lay it on her. As I did, her legs tightened around me and her arms held me tightly. I could feel her nails biting into my flesh. With each slap of our bodies coming together, Lou moved a little and I had to crawl a little ways to her. That explains the burns we treated later on each other!

"Oh, yes, Jonny!" she cried, "just like that!" Harder, harder! I'm almost there!"

I redoubled my efforts and we scooted a little ways across the floor. I was at the end of my ability to hold off, so I concentrated on that. With a cry high in her register, I felt her pussy grip my cock and then I was spurting and I gave a cry of my own. I pumped five or six good, healthy spurts into her and collapsed on to of her.

My efforts were rewarded with a barrage of kisses. "I (kiss) came (kiss) so (kiss) hard (kiss), Jonny (kiss, kiss)!" After a couple more kisses, I straightened up a little and looked down at her. She still had her arms around my neck when she said, "Wow! I didn't know you were so strong!"

"It's not like you weigh a whole lot," I said. "You're perfect."

"I know," she said. "And you're perfect for me!"

I got to my knees. "I don't know about you," I said as I stood up, "but I'm feeling very hungry. I'm cooking: what would you like?"

"How about pancakes?" she asked, as she got up. A drool of semen started coursing down her leg. "After we clean up, that is," she amended.

"I can go one better than that, if you like," I said. "How about waffles? I have a couple of waffle irons, one round and one that makes 'em square." I headed to the bathroom.

"Really?" she squealed, incredulous. "That'd be great! Now if only we had some sausage to go with 'em!" She sighed.

"Link or patty?" I asked as I took a washcloth and wiped down my dick. I rinsed the cloth out in hot water and handed it to Lou.

"Surprise me," she said. "I'll meet you downstairs."

I took my heavy robe from the back of the door and shrugged it on. "You wouldn't have another of those?" she asked. "I'm a bit chilly around the edges."

"No, you're not," I said. "You're as hot as an August night in Alabama!" I went straight to the bedroom closet, moved some things around and found one even heavier then the one I was wearing. "Here," I said, handing it to her. "How's this?"

She took it and said, "Wonderful." She closed the door and I went to get breakfast started.

The first thing I did when I got downstairs was to go to the pantry. Not only did I keep my cans, jars and mixes there, but also some of the lesser used tools for cooking like the waffle irons. I chose the round one and put it on the counter, plugged it in and let it start heating while I read the directions for waffles on the pancake mix box. I gathered the necessary ingredients, including some blueberries as a special surprise for Lou. I also got the mixing bowl, measuring cups, etc. I also took the cast iron fry pan from the rack above my head and got the link sausage I had out of the refrigerator. Then I got serious about this breakfast business.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.