2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 19: The Delivery of Christmas Cheer - Part III

Following an absolutely EPIC afternoon of harrrd lovin' with Mary, she threw the satirical question at me, wondering if I was giving Barb the same kind of attention. Truth was, I hadn't seen or heard from Barb in days ... weeks? I more or less assumed that she had set up shop with the sweet little Sung. It made perfect sense to me...

So now it was Monday morning, and the trend continued that allowed me to lay low and hide out until my Mom cleared the driveway, en route to work. So on this day, it was time to get serious and pick up some sort of presents for my Mom and my Stepfather – he, who had stepped up to the plate big time for "the boy", of late. Since now so much more was within "biking distance", I was confident I could find something that I could put under the – uh oh, there WAS NO tree. Since things had been going my way for weeks, I decided to dig into the private stash to see if I could come up with a small tree for our house – with or without Christmas cheer. I'd heard that my stepfather was due in sometime late Monday nite, but I decided I shouldn't wait for his counsel. It was time for ME to step up to the plate.

On my way out, I caught sight of Bev walking down the hill from her porch to her basement. I yelled down, got her attention, and coerced her up to the fence. I asked her the obvious "it's 48 hours to Christmas" questions, then I casually asked about Barb. Bev simply said that Barb was spending time with a good friend. I chose just to nod, and move on ... not knowing exactly how much Bev was aware of Barb's lifestyle choices. Then her face lit up – " hey, you know Mary? " I gave a "duh" of a YES ... then Bev broke free, returning in about a half minute with an envelope with my name on it. "She was here about an hour ago, and left this with me ... she came up our street, but wasn't sure which house was yours ... she asked me if I would be seeing you, sooo ... here it is" I was fascinated with this, so I thanked Bev, and told her I would see her later ... and then sitting on my back steps, I opened it. It was very simple: " Davey ... call me ASAP... ", with her number below ... The curiosity was eating at me, so I called before leaving. Mary answered on the third ring, asking me where I was headed today. I told her the department store I had picked out, and we agreed to meet in their parking lot at 9:30am. She seemed pretty animated, so I went to the bathroom, spiffed up a little more, then set out...

Mary was sitting in that sporty red car when I hit the parking lot, so I proceeded straight to the driver's side. She rolled her window down, saying that on Sunday evening she had run into a mutual friend of ours at the Grocery store. She said only ... JOY ... waiting for my response ... the only "Joy" I knew was the one in Bev & Carly's little clique at school – the one who just happened to be the girl who cornered Carly in the girls bathroom, for a little girl-girl kissing session. Joy was considered in 7th grade circles (and 8th also) as being "boy crazy" and flirty with not only all the athletes, boy & girl, but also the cheerleaders, some of the younger teachers – I mean, TAKE your PICK. This girl had a "touchy-feely" attitude with anyone within arms length ... flaunting a big rack and wearing short skirts further defined her. I told Mary that I more "knew OF her".

Mary explained that the more they talked in the aisle, the more they flirted, so Mary exchanged numbers with her. Later Mary got a surprise phone call from Joy around 10pm, for some wide-open, non-academic conversation. I shrugged my shoulders in a "so?" fashion ... but Mary smiled and said... "Friday is the day we will find out if she's bluffing or really IS a sex-bomb ... I kinda made plans for something at the house, at 9:30am. I already asked Bev to round up Carly, so the three of you can meet us there..." I said "Five people in the house at once, forrr... ?", as I was forming 4-5 more questions in rapid order. Then Mary came up with the ultimate ZINGER ... saying "Well, this JOY knows you, and asked that you be there..." Then as if that wasn't enough, Mary continued "there's another one coming – her name is Carmen, she's some foreign girl, and Joy wants to bring her." I thought a second, then countered with, "I cannot imagine Carmen would be coming for ANY reason... " Mary said "why so... ?"

I explained that Joy & Carmen were friends, that Joy was in the Bev "stable" with three other girls, while Carmen was a 1st year student from Brazil, who made " A+ " on every damn subject, sat in front of the Teacher in every classroom, kept her black hair up in a "bun", and wore glasses. In fact ... word was, Joy was the only girl (or person) on campus, who would even give Carmen the time of day. Then I had a different thought: "Six People at the house on Friday?" Mary simply smiled and said... "Just figure it's an after-Christmas party ... and maybe a little more..." then she took my arm and said, "you know, yesterday was about as good as I've ever had ... so as long as I get my FUCK from you, Friday will be a success – even if I have to boot everybody out to get it..." NOW she was talking. We worked out a system that if she needed to reach me, we'd continue the "Bev relay system"...

The department store visit turned out great ... I picked up some good smelling bubble bath for my Mom, and a logbook for my stepfather (as he always used some sort of book to tally his miles, gas, expenses, et cetera, when on his road trips). Then as I was trying to figure out what to do about a tree – the luck of day! I found trees out in a fenced-in area, and ALSO some artificial trees, maybe about 4 footers, that were already decorated – hahaaa, now this was a true bonanza on 12/23!! So my whole investment for the trip was $19 ... even I could afford that. The two presents fit neatly in my basket, but rigging the box holding the tree was a real trick. No way of tying it up worked, so I just put it across my lap, held it down with my forearms, and proceeded with extreme caution. I rerouted myself home, avoiding any uphill stretches, and in roughly 40 minutes, finished the struggle for home.

With the rest of the day to work my plan, I managed to find enough holdover Christmas wrap to take care of the two presents, then found a little table in the basement to serve as my "tree stand" ... Sure enough, the artificial tree had some snow mist and silver garland around it, to make it decent enough to put in the living room. Once I put it in the corner, the whole thing stood about 5 —' tall ... not ALL bad! The two presents fit nicely underneath the table legs, so the BOY got it done ... I was really proud of myself – so much that I made it the final labor of my day. There were a couple of hours left before my Mom was due home, so I went out to the mailbox (and shooting a look across the yards on the far side – STILL no car, STILL no Joann ... damn!), then back inside, I turned on my radio, and sprawled across the bed.

It was then that I started thinking about the "party" that was coming at the end of the week. The guest list made decent sense – and it truly would be interesting to get close to this "Joy", and see what she was all about ... all I knew was that she had a reputation on campus, AND that she had persuaded Carly to do a kissing session with her. I could NOT find fault with her taste in girls! And then ... Carmen. She was the "x-factor". The Principal had introduced her to our student body back in September. She was here to see what American schools were like ... she was a straight-laced, straight-arrow, no-nonsense person. She was hard to describe, for she always overdressed – several layers of clothes, and skirts way below her knees on the hottest of late summer/early fall days. And with large, black-framed glasses, and an distinctive bun on the back of her head, she left a pretty average impression. Oh Well ... guess we would see.

When my Mom reached home, I said nothing about the tree & the presents, just figuring I'd let her discover and react. It was dark outside at this late time of the year, so we got together in the kitchen to prep dinner. She went on about how good I looked with my new haircut (yuck), and that Christmas Day would be a good time to see the rest of the family – most of whom were in Virginia. We managed to put together a pretty good spaghetti dinner, and plenty of it – saving some for my stepfather, who was due in fairly soon. I washed the dishes, she dried them and put 'em away ... giving me the chance to slip to my bedroom, get involved with radio & the sports page ... and ... leaving her to go to her living room, click on the TV, the lights, and discover THE TREE!

I shouldn't have been surprised ... I heard nothing, repeat ... NOTHING come from her down the hallway. So I just went back to what I was doing and forgot about it. My stepfather came in about 10pm, went straight for the shower, then the table, before joining her in the living room. I heard him speak up and say something about the tree, but then I got back to my radio.

The next morning was pretty straightforward ... Christmas Eve day. He and I got together for breakfast, and he gave me an "atta boy" for my initiative in getting a tree for the holiday. He laughed a little as he told me that my Mom had said the nite before... " Well, there's really no reason to have one here, because they will have a big one at Mother's..." I just shook my head, making my point that we should have "something:" and not "nothing" here. He gave me a grinning nod of approval, then asked if I would help him wrap a small gift for her. Funny, we had talked more in the past 7-10 days than in the last 2-3 years. He gave her a set of combs, mirror, and pins for her hair ... so, put that together with my bubble bath – and SHE was pretty well set. I was proud of what we had done. Then he presented me with a real Christmas surprise, a $20 bill. I was really outdone – in the best way – for his gesture. Cool ... we "would" have a good Christmas in our household, after all.

I got dressed and went out on a bike ride just "for the hell of it", with my basketball aboard. Then as I hit the end of the driveway, I DID SPY a black car in Joann's driveway, about 80 yards away. That was my cue to get OVER there, and find out whatever I could ... A knock at the door was met by the good Lady herself ... a very tired looking Joann. I immediately threw my arms up and said "WHERE?" She smiled and motioned me in, giving me a big friendly hug as soon as she shut the door. We sat down with the hug, and ... get this, kids ... she had been in Greece all this time ... DAMN ... She saw my disbelief, then with a slight smile, told me that the whole clan ... She and Little Nicky, the parents from the fortress next door, and Big Nicky and his whole household had gone to Greece for the holiday ... clearly inferring that she was ordered to by the higher-ups. I looked around and questioned... "and, little nicky?" She shook her head "no", explaining that he was still there.

Then I got really, seriously puzzled ... the entire family was in their native country, preparing for, and about to celebrate the Holiday ... but right in front of me was Joann. She said that they had a huge fight among themselves, and she decided they she could take it no more, so she came back to the U.S. almost two weeks early ... so she could BREATHE again ... She looked very travel weary, so I stood up and brought her up with me for another nice hug, saying "I need to let you get your rest ... but I want to see you as soon as you feel better again." That got me a very firm YES from her, then I made my way to the door. "Welcome Back, Girl" was all I could think of, before making a quick exit. My last words were, "I'll be in Virginia tomorrow ... Thursday?" That got me a nod from her, and then I was headed downhill to go shoot some Hoops...

Christmas Day was a mixed bag ... I got $10 from my Mom, she finally acknowledged the Tree, and the items under it. My stepfather liked his gift, knowing that he'd planned to pick up a new logbook for 1964, in the next few days. Showing limited grace, my Mom said she liked the little beauty set he and I got her, then of course she put it right back in the box, and into the hall closet – to be forgotten, until she spotted it there again, of course... "Merry Christmas to All" ... After all that fanfare, I was ready to hit the road ... it felt great to have the entire back seat to wallow in – though on this day I did stay upright, considering it had been months since I'd been up Highway 29 for the 75 mile trip. We joined five other families at the farm, and basically caught up on all the important and unimportant news of the year.

Among my favorites was my Uncle John, who always made a big deal out of seeing me and talking sports. I had one cousin of the same age, but Duane and I were complete opposites. Past summers had been spent at the farm with both of us there for a week ... I wanted to walk all over the farm, throw the baseball back and forth, shoot hoops, and explore the countryside. Duane's concept of vacation was simple: sleep, sit and lie on the couch all day watching whatever might be on TV, and eat, Eat, EAT. The fateful day we had our showdown took place two summers before, when I told him he was one of the laziest bastards I'd ever known. His response was "but I'm bigger than you, and I'll beat you up..." I answered his pronouncement with the hardest right cross I could deliver, flattening the lazy bastard, and making him cry like a little sickly baby. It was a true delight to sit across the table from him at suppertime and note his swollen nose, and the cut in the inside corner of his left eye – giving him one red eye, and one normal eye. In the few meetings that followed, he said "hello" and little else.

THE greatest moment of the day was something that made that trip so worthwhile every year. My grandfather, deemed "gindiddy" by Duane since age 5, performed a fantastic ritual every single December 25th. After the entire group of 20+ gathered in the living room, he would deal out the dozens of presents from underneath their huge tree, then once the dust had settled, he would exit ... only to return one minute later with a stack of bills. He went around the room, giving each small child – newborn to elementary school level – a most pristine, crisp $1 bill; then he'd reroute and give the teenagers an equally hot off the presses crisp $5 bill; if you had reached adulthood & gone down the aisle, you and your spouse were given a beautiful $10 bill each. If you were one of his four children (2 natural / 2 adopted) you got a nice sharp-edged $20 bill. And then the crowning moment – his delivery of a perfectly crafted $100 bill to my Grandmother, and if he was in the right mood, a kiss to her cheek to boot. Nothing that came after that in my adult life competed with this ceremony – it was awesome to sit there and watch it unfold ... every single bill was 100% perfect, as if he had just printed them in a secret room, five minutes earlier ... Damn, it was GREAT! Then everyone met again at the two large tables, GORGING on Turkey, Ham and ALL the ever-present trimmings. At the Christmas Dinner table, practically everyone talked about staying the nite, but few ever did. Our visiting curfew normally hit about 6:30pm, and as always we'd be in the road shortly after. I chose those return trips to purposely wallow in the backseat, and snore my guts out (or at least that was what was reported to me, the moment we returned to our own driveway).

Almost everyone in the work force was back in gear promptly, the morning of 12/26 ... but this Boy still had some 12 days to celebrate... ! When I rolled out the driveway at 9:30, a check up the street told me that Vi was still in Virginia; and that Glenna's other – not better – half was still in residence across the street ... after my little survey, it was time to go check on Joann. She must have been looking out her front window, for when I hit the driveway, she cracked open the front door, asking me to check her mail. I did find a few pieces of junk mail, flyers, and envelopes there ... so I proceeded towards her front porch. I did remember to stash my bike around the side of the house, then confidently went to her door (with Christmas Cup in hand, by the way!). The door was cracked open a little, and the moment I touched it I heard Joann call out, from a distance.

Yet when I opened the door and shut it behind me, here came the dark-skinned beauty ... in heels, and REMOVING her white robe and throwing it aside. She started laughing, as she rubbed her completely naked body on mine – "does that get rid of all your bad memories from before... ???" All I could do was give her a fake strangle motion, then muffle both of our laughs with a deep, probing Kiss. Each kiss of her mouth was bigger and longer than the one before. I let her go long enough to admire her beautiful body – plus, she smelled fantastic. She gave me a quick up-n-down, saying "well THIS is no good...", as she was loosening my belt. The pants came down and off, then my shirt. Then she went down on both knees and started gnawing at my Dick thru my briefs. It felt like it had been weeks since I touched anyone, and years since I had been with Joann.

She playfully asked, "what's that?" pointing at my growing rod. I fired back, "you forgot... ?" Then she pulled down the front of my shorts, and using just her mouth, picked up my Dick from about four o'clock, making sure that she engulfed every inch of me. She still used her fingers to pull my briefs completely down, then put those two hands around my balls, making me gasp in excitement. Joann then pulled me down to her level, and shoved me gently flat of my back. She stretched out completely, moving between my legs, and repositioning her warm mouth around my Dick. The beauty started moving her lips up-n-down my shaft, back and forth without letting up. Seeing she had total control of me, she climbed aboard, and put her pussy in a position to take the upward thrust of my Dick. The girl was doing GREAT. She had to have been wet, for when she started her downward move, her pussy smoothly covered my Dick. When her bush met with the hair above my Dick, she let out a little scream, and with a careful smile ... she said "You can't go any deeper, Davey" ... then after a few slow strokes, she got a very serious look on her face, and started boosting herself up with her knees, then landing on my Dick really hard...

"I've been waiting for this ... OHHHHH ... I want it everyday!" I took her arms just above her elbows, and joined her in the motion. She held nothing back, and just kept moving harder and harder, with little grunts on every thrust ... the Girl wanted a Climax, like NOW. She threw her head back, slowed down for a second, then got her hips thrusting hard – until she crashed in a scream on top of me. Even after she put all her weight on me, and went limp, she was still thrusting herself on my Dick to get a little more, every few seconds. When she picked up her head, her face was completely flushed ... then she got her breath, saying "can we just get in bed?" I said, "easy answer – YES ... but there's your mail ... and right behind you is your Christmas present...". Joann got back up to a sitting position, still with me inside her, and looked at the letters and flyers to her right, and the plastic cup behind her, between my legs ... She picked up the cup and laughed out loud, saying "I know, you'll want to use this, when you take a break from mowing the lawn, right?" I said, "NO ma'am, that is a gift to YOU for being such a good customer... !" The very playful Girl said... "AND, I hope, for being a good LOVER?" I said, "Yes, now let's get in that bed and make up for all the time we've lost..."

We put some fruit drink and ice in the cup, and went to her bedroom. We were both sweating like crazy over the fury of the past 5-6 minutes, but when our wet bodies came together, it felt fantastic. So we propped ourselves up at the headboard, and I asked Joann to tell me about her trip. She said every third or fourth year, the entire Greek family made the long trip back there, to celebrate the holiday ... the kids were coddled and revered, while their parents waited hand and foot on the elders. At some point, according to Joann, the evening family dinner was attended by an extra guest, conveniently sitting right across from her. She went on to explain that he was 30ish, handsome, and seemed to know many at the table. Her parents came to her after the main seating, and introduced "Marcos" to her, saying that if they wanted to avoid doing dishes and cleaning up the Kitchen, that they should get out of there for some after dinner coffee. Joann said it seemed innocent enough, but then when they reached the small local cafe, Marcos announced to her that he was there "to ask for her hand in marriage..." Joann said that his statement killed the moment, but she held her cool, and asked him to explain himself – so, of course, yet again her parents and their in-laws in Greece had "set up" a husband for her, so that she would not be alone. Marcos was presentable enough, but he was shocked when he found that Joann knew nothing about the plan before that night. Joann said he politely took her back to the family mansion, let her out with an apology, and drove away. She said that she and the family clashed on the subject of her future yet again, but this time it evolved into yelling and screaming. So she made sure Little Nicky was in good hands, and made her exit, to return home and get a little peace and quiet. She escaped the madness, and returned here late Monday nite.

Next I wanted to know what she did Christmas Day. Joann said she slept in – a given, with her jet lag – then went out for a Lunch at one of the few cafeterias open on the Holiday, then a Movie. The rest of the day she spent in front of the TV, going in-and-out of cat-naps.

I asked how long before the crew would return ... Joann estimated the 6th or 7th ... I reacted by reaching around her, and bringing our fruit drink back to us ... she got her sip, then I sucked a little drink into the straw, gave her the cup, and let the trapped drops of drink drip on her tits. The cold, wet liquid got her attention. I acted like the spill had been an accident, saying "Oh my goodness, let me lick that up before it gets on your sheets." Joann reacted with, "OK", putting her arms above her head and closing her eyes. I licked each nipple thoroughly, getting little squeals from the lady. "Lick me all over", was her order. And so I did, but a few moments later I was focused only on that patch of bush between her legs, and the prize it was guarding underneath. She took my tongue in stride, loving it back with the moves of her legs, and her right heel digging in my upper back. Then she knew something was building inside her ... she hadn't forgotten the benefit of pushing her hands into the headboard, and thrusting back at me.

So we locked in on each other for awhile ... when she dipped her fingers into the drink, and rubbed the flavor all over her bush and pussy, that REALLY got me going. I cleaned the whole area with my tongue, raised up and gave her a quick taste of my Dick, then plunged into her, making Joann scream out loud. I drove, she pushed back, and we were a force together. She said, "don't hold back, I want it all ... cum in me, then I'll clean you up." The shots I gave her were long and powerful, and I almost drove her thru the headboard. I pulled out – and true to her word, she put her lips, tongue, and mouth all over me there. Joann was back ... and spectacular...

We ran the tub for each other, then spent the next half hour soaking and washing, kissing and nuzzling. I told her how incredible it was to have her back home. Then the happy girl said, "OK, I know you can't run away with me, soooo ... let's spend the rest of the day together..." Without checking my "busy schedule", I told her "I'm yours until dark..." After we cleaned up and dried off, we took a drive. We walked in parks, stopped at a couple of shopping centers, had a milk shake with two straws, and did the best we could to keep our hands off each other, while in public. Every time we got in the car, Joann put her hand in my lap and squeezed me – what a nice touch! Then we parked next to a ballpark, and were watching a family playing softball in the distance. With her hand clutching my Dick through my jeans, she said "what if I want more... ?"

She didn't wait for an answer, turning my legs toward her – with me loving that bench seat! When she gingerly pulled me out, she went straight down on me, saying "pay attention, let me know if we get a passer-by" She was working so hard, all I could do was go "ummmm" ... she worked my Dick every possible way, and when she took a brief pause from sucking me, I finally got to exhale. PROBLEM is, she lifted my Dick straight up, and gave a long vertical lick, starting at my balls and running up the tender underside of my shaft – making me think my head might explode. I got excited all the more, then finally put my hands on top of her head, and said, "I need to give you all of it..." She mouthed "that's what I want..." I managed two distinct shots into her mouth, making her give an UM-HMM, of approval. There was absolutely nothing to clean up, as she took care of everything. Then she shot up in her seat, put both hands on the wheel, and look around the park, finally getting back to me, with "What?? What IS it?" Ohhh, the innocence! We tickled each other over that one ... On the way home, we agreed to spend as much time together as we could for the next few days. I did remind her that she needed a final lawn cut before the cold winter weather set in. She said, "sure, you come over one day, get going on the grass, and I'll give you a nice Christmas tip ... just look up at the window every few minutes ... there will be a very desirable NAKED girl watching you ... then we'll see how far you get with that mower before you need a BREAK!!" Ohhh, the EVIL!

When we reached her house, it was still only about 4pm ... after we shut the front door behind us, I practically jumped her right there – after three hours of "no-touch"for me, I was climbing the walls. I picked her up and took her straight to the bed, and started stripping her. When I got her naked, I flipped her over on her stomach ... she didn't speak, she only let out little squeals as I touched her. My clothes were now off, so I stooped at the foot of her bed, asking her to put her butt nice and high ... I made sure my tongue was there to meet her pussy from behind, when she arched up on her knees. The surprise made her shake and move her hips, inspiring ME to do more. I had her crawl to the headboard, and reach up so she could hold on to the top of the board. When I entered her, she let out a hard gasp, and shook her head, with a giggle. I adjusted my thrusts to get deeper and deeper into her, with no complaints from my partner at all.

After a few minutes of building momentum there, I put my legs under her, and brought her back onto my Dick, now sitting up, still facing away. She liked this new position, and so did I. It gave her the freedom to move and get as much Dick (or as little) as she wanted. Since I knew she wanted her hands pushing off that headboard, I finally pulled out and laid her out beneath me as I climbed on. Our heads and cheeks were side-by-side the whole time, with me driving hard ... until I gave up and said, "I can't stop, I've got to give it all to you..." "Bring it, Babe..." came from her. I managed only one decent little shot, but I don't think it mattered ... we had just finished an entire day of sucking and fucking. I turned her over and told her "welcome home, lover" ... and we just held on and nuzzled the next half hour.

Not wanting my Mom to beat me home, I had to make a quick exit on my bike, to beat her AND the dark. When I reached the front of my house, I was in an uphill "full throttle" ... then I stopped at the mailbox, pulled out some stuff – and got a call from down below ... Bev was waving at me, motioning me to the back ... we had a little pow-wow at the fence, to talk for the first time about the next morning. Bev said "I guess we're all set, Carly is coming over to spend the night ... and we'll be ready to take the walk with you tomorrow morning, just before 9am, right... ?" I said, "what do you think all this is about... ? Bev responded with "Mary said she wants to check out the girls from our clique at school, see what we are doing with boys, talk about Christmas, have a little party ... that's it, I guess" But then I countered with... "OK, but what about Joy and your other girlfriend Carmen?" Bev said, "well, everybody knows about Joy, she is all over the place, talking about what she does with boys ... and so on..." I asked, "Is Joy the girl who does suck-offs in the boys locker room... ?" Bev rolled her eyes and said, "according to HER ... but, you know, Carmen is not one of our group, she just kinda finds us on the school yard, walks up with all her books in her arms, and just listens ... then Joy will say something that embarrasses her, and Carmen will just shake her head, and walk away ... but she makes straight "A's", so she's not 'all strange'... " I folded my arms, and said, "Uhhh, so you know what happened the last time we went over there (getting Bev's nod) ... and now this sex-queen Joy is coming, but also this foreign girl who is afraid of her shadow will be there too?" Bev gave a highly enthusiastic nod YES, saying "should be fun... " We both then grinned at each other, and beat a path for our back doors.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.