2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey
Chapter 12: Twists, Turns and Tragedy

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

The great CUPCAKE MYSTERY continued unsolved, going into Monday. But I had to lay it aside for focus on Higher Learning. It was now mid-November, with the days getting shorter, and me enjoying life at "16". Bev (this time not accompanied by Carly) confirmed that they would be at my basement door no later than 3:30, and how much both of them were looking forward to it. To which I reacted, "and she wants to put me in her mouth – and possibly swallow my Cum... ?" I think that stark question thoroughly shocked her, but in excusing herself, she did give a smile and a wave.

So I was in position a few hours later, with the coast clear, getting prepared for whatever might happen. The knock came, just after I made sure there was no mess in our way. When I opened the door, Bev was right there, but Carly was standing about eight feet back. When Bev stepped in, Carly finally edged forward to take my hand, and enter come in behind her. She was maybe 5'9", and by comparison, towered over Bev. I really liked her jet-black hair, long legs, and pretty face. And at 15, she was much more shapely than last year. I sat down on the chaise lounge, then Bev guided her over ... It was left to me to break the silence... "Have you thought about this? What really brought you here today – tell me it wasn't peer pressure, because if it was, we'll stop right now, OK?" That drawn out question made her blink, but after looking at Bev, Carly said "OK, most of my girl friends are saying they've already done it, and they liked it, and it got them accepted by the good looking guys, and closer to the boys they are going with..." (There it was again, that phenomenon of GOING TOGETHER ... I could have given her my take on that crap, but determined it was much better to just NOD).

She continued, "you are a nice looking guy, you always say hi to our friends, and Bev felt I would be safe learning about it with you" So that went over quite well with the Host! "Does it make you feel better that she's here?", pointing to Beverly. Carly said a very soft, "yes" ... I said to her, "Well, there's no better way to get started than to loosen my Belt yourself, and go from there..." Bev led her to my legs, now slightly apart. After Carly had slowly undone my belt, Bev stepped up to assist in the removal, leaving me naked from my waist down. The building excitement had already started to work on me, and my Dick was now up in the air. Bev turned to her and assured, "it'll be more fun if we take off our shirts & bras" – drawing a very surprised look from Carly ... Bev pulled off her shirt, but Carly was very shy. Then Bev asked Carly to "unhook her" so the nervous girl did that, then looked straight at Bev's rack, obviously for the first time. Bev muttered let me help you, which was a terrific idea, I thought. When Bev went behind Carly, the girl's eyes were squarely on my Dick, now at nearly high noon. But when Carly felt her bra was falling away, she grabbed her tits and tried to cover them up completely. I said "Are you OK with this?" she nodded a tentative yes, but with eyes closed.

When I suggested that the Girls hold each other first, that caught her off guard a little, but I calmly explained that touching either of us would help her relax. So of course she picked the "lesser of two evils" and put her arms around her friend, allowing both of us to see her very round, pretty tits. She had small, almost tiny nipples, and no color surrounding her little points ... this was enough to convince me to make the conscious plan to kiss and lick them before she left, if all went well. After they held each other gently, Bev offered her the softest little kiss, and before Carly could think it out, she accepted it with her eyes firmly shut. When I waved them towards me, I asked "so your girls have been doing some experimenting?" Carly looked down a little, but Bev went around behind her, giving a hug around Carly's waist. Bev said, "Yes, we have, but two other friends have gone a lot further than either of us", which got a pleasant nod from Carly. Also, I thought Bev's comment – while not exactly true – was perfect for the moment.

Then Bev put her hands on top of Carly's, which were again hiding her tits from us. I spoke up and said, "Carly, let Bev make you feel good", which led to Carly dropping her hands slowly and letting Bev take her tits, even though she reclosed her eyes and stood stiffly. I have to say, Bev reacted like a Champ, and this was a beautiful thing to see ... I had earlier enjoyed having the vision of Barb & Sung together, but THIS – right before my eyes -- was priceless. Bev gently twisted Carly's nipples, making her begin a deeper breathing pattern With Bev whispering in her ear, I just got stiffer. I broke up the relative silence in the small space, by asking Carly if it really felt good, to which she nodded her head YES. Then I leaned forward, put my hands on her shoulders, and told her it would be great if she wanted to thank Bev. At the same moment, Bev was already turning her around, and the two girls looked in each others' eyes while their hands moved to cover each others' tits. Me, a forgotten man? SO WHAT? I could have watched these two for HOURS. The only reason Bev moved her hands from Carly's nipples was to take Carly's face, and give her a beautiful kiss – I noted that Carly helped her, by leaning down a little and giving her lips to her close friend. A couple of seconds later their hugs moved north, and the two girls were now kissing each others faces, and necks.

It was THEN that I spoke up and said, "can I help you two?" Bev gracefully let Carly go, and took a quick step forward and went down on me. I immediately gasped (not having to fake it). Bev started making repeated, aggressive moves up, down, and around my Dick ... so I asked Carly to come around and watch what Bev was doing. She did, and when she got even with her, she lowered her head and looked for a place to get in. In about 15 seconds Carly had taken the end of my Dick in her mouth, and with Bev's very calm coaching, was starting to move on me. I put a free hand down Carly's back and started giving her a little massage, while Bev was massaging the back of her neck, maybe even slightly pushing her head down. Now it was truly Carly's turn to show why she was there. Bev and I gave her little tips as to what to do, and she responded beautifully. I asked her "c'mere girl". When she raised her head, I put both her hands around my shaft, and then Bev & I started taking turns kissing her, moving her head back and forth between us. Then Carly picked up the move on her own. When she next turned away from me, and moved to Bev's mouth, she found Bev's tongue waiting for her. I sensed that she was about to let go of me, so I wrapped my free hand around both her hands, not allowing it to happen. She reacted by breaking her kiss with Bev, but found a larger tongue when she came back to me. Bev immediately returned to the attack, but when Carly put her head back down, Bev removed my Dick and shoved it into Carly's mouth ... fantastic!

With us locking our mouths and tongues, Bev used the moment to get naked. Then she started pulling down Carly's pants. There was no way I would give Carly a chance to think and regroup. I kept her focus, while my partner in crime got her completely nude. By now our new mutual friend was stripped of all her clothes, and her shyness and any hesitation, and suddenly there were three very willing lovers. I let Carly continue to suck me, then put my hand on the back of her head to get a little more pressure, getting an "mmmmm" for giving her the extra assist. While Carly sucked and licked my Dick and Balls, Bev was moving her hands all over her from behind. The sight in front of me finally made me snap to ... I could have, but didn't feel it was right to cum in Carly's warm mouth without warning, so I lifted her up, making sure both her hands were now squeezing my Dick ... Then I brought both girls into me, and felt our shared warm breathing – which made me even harder. I told Carly that guys really enjoy cumming in a girl's mouth, but I didn't want to scare her, or force her to continue ... that she had done quite enough. Bev nodded in agreement, giving her a nice sweet kiss. I asked her if she wanted to watch Bev take my cum, but she said "let me do it". Bev warned her that it might be a lot, then told her to let Bev get right by her face, and take over if Carly wanted to pull away. Damn, all of Barb's directing skills had rubbed off on her younger sister!

So then I went to work, with my hands on the back of both Girls' heads. Carly jumped a little on my first shot, but hung in there to take two pops before pulling away. When Bev covered my Dick immediately, not missing a shot, I told Carly to put her hand over her mouth. In two seconds, I was going absolutely nuts, with both girls now holding up their heads, with inflated cheeks. They started to laugh, but I pulled them in, saying SWALLOW. Bev watched Carly give it a go, then she followed. Both Girls looked at each other ... then a little kiss turned into a full-fledged tongue exchange. We locked in an embrace of three, then I got the overwhelming urge to FUCK Bev's brains out. She read my look, but said "wait ... Carly, you've never gone all the way with anyone, right?"

But surprisingly, this did not lead to a YES/NO answer ... but much, much more. The question made Carly pull away, clearly upset. Looking down and shaking her head, she wrapped herself in her own hug. I tried to read her reaction, saying, "Sweetheart, look ... you've done so much more, so much better than we thought you would, you can do anything you want now, we can just talk if that will make you happy" When Carly picked her head up, she was very glassy-eyed, then her tears started falling. We knew at that point, something was very, very wrong. The mood had changed. We didn't want to push her; we had no idea why she became so sad, so quickly. She put her hand over her mouth, then she mumbled something, totally unintelligible. We brought her a little closer, and asked her to talk to us, that we would listen to anything she said, no matter what.

There was a stillness in the room, from her long silence. Her face shifted away, but she couldn't hide the falling of more tears ... then she cleared her throat, and raised her head to look directly at both of us ... finally she gathered herself, saying ... my ... brother.

Bev picked up on this immediately, and said "the one who's in College??", which got a slow nod from Carly. I looked at Bev, who continued, "he's a Senior, right? " Carly gave another slight nod, without looking up. I also knew what her meaning was, and raced ahead in thought and said, "how long ago, when did he hurt you..."

Carly said she was 12. Bev and I both did the quick math, and mouthed to each other "he's like 19, she's 12??" At that point, she let us take her in our arms, and just love her, for now we knew the pain and horror she had gone through, some 3 years before. After a few minutes, I did recall the little icebox in there, and pulled away briefly to grab a soft drink for the three of us. This was as sad and delicate a moment as I could remember in my life, and we both felt for her. I gave her the bottle, she took a couple of sips, then handed it to us. I was trying to find the right words. "Babe, please tell us why you came today, why you would want to do this and take the chance of bringing up such terrible memories..."

Carly said, "I went to my Dad and told him that Paul attacked me and hurt me down there" ... but he just said that No, his boy would not do that, don't be silly. He was just "rough-housing" with me, and I should forget about it. "Since then I've been very scared of boys, and what they would try to do to me. I started to feel better a few months ago, when Bev and the other girls accepted me as their friend. I wasn't as scared, and now I have girl friends to pal around with every day at school, even though I am a little older than some of them." Bev asked her how she felt right now ... Carly wiped back the last of her tears, and said she was very warm and comfortable, because we had been gentle and nice to her, and when we both touched her it was exciting.

I asked that she please forgive us, if we had told her to do anything that upset her. She put her arms around both our necks, and gave us both kisses on our cheeks, and we were together and all warm again. When she turned to Bev for a loving kiss, I put my hands on her backside, very gently. Then she and Bev shared a little giggle. I was ready to ask her if she needed to go, but first Bev wanted to tell me something – it was what they were snickering about. Bev turned Carly around to face me, saying "you are going to like this" ... she put her hand down the front of Carly, then I saw the great surprise. Carly DID have a nice bush, one that reached well above her pussy, before flaring out – to give the look of a " T ". Plus it was as jet-black as her hair. When I looked up, Bev was whispering something in Carly's ear. Carly motioned YES, then Bev said, "get out of the way, we want to lie down"...

I moved to the side and stood up, and watched as Bev got on her back on the lounge, propped her head up on the upper part of the chair, then opened her arms for Carly to lie down in front of her, between her legs. With them both facing me, Bev reached down to rub Carly's pussy, and I got an quick reaction..."She wants you to return the favor, now..." Bev then took Carly's tits in her loving hands, with Carly smiling at me. I wasted no time at all, in licking the inside of Carly's legs, and working my way up to her wet Pussy. I looked up one last time before burying my tongue in her, and noticed that the two girls were pressing their bodies hard against each other, and making little sounds. I worked my way thru that beautiful bush, and carefully put my tongue in her. In a few seconds, Bev helped her lift her knees, giving me the ultimate charge – as she was giving her pussy to me without any hesitation whatsoever. I went into a serious licking and sucking of her, inside her lips. Carly reacted with several sighs, before arching her butt so I could EAT her out.

When she came, she was totally defenseless, and responding completely to both of us. She let out several sounds from her throat, with an OHHH GOD, then pulled me in so I could FUCK HER. I started penetrating her, while mixing in kisses to both of them. Then she started to move her hips, a sign that she was trying to match every thrust I gave her. She was so pretty and sexy, I gave up all efforts to hold back, and instead pulled out, and worked up to the girls faces, delivering every drop of white cream into their mouths that I could. It felt so damn fantastic when the girls started to clean me up with their tongues. Carly then let us completely surround her with an embrace. It was not easy to stop and put on our clothes, but we didn't want to press our luck. With it a decent fall afternoon, we slipped outside and sat on the grass, as if we had been there since we arrived from school. I was pleased to sit back and watch the two of them talk ... I didn't speak up, but I was hoping this group would be together again. Later that night in bed, I would be trying my best to figure HOW the HELL I didn't have any 8th grade classes with Carly.

I saw Vi a couple of afternoons later, while I was mowing OUR lawn, no less ... she asked if I was free to come up and take care of their lawn the next day, which got a thumbs up from me. When I rolled up there Wednesday, there was a note on the front door, telling me to go ahead, that they were at a Doctor's appointment. It proved to be an easy job, and I was done in plenty of time to get home, get a shower early, and be in my bedroom before SHE got home. With the weather soon changing, I thought ahead and realized that my mowing days would soon be coming to an end – the best part was that I had managed to pump dollars into the general fund (aka The Jar), while compiling "bonuses" of about $50.

The next day Rhonda came to my front door, to give me $10. I was hoping the messenger would be Vi ... I asked Rhonda how things were going, but all she said was that her Dad was sick. School that day and Friday was boring, so I topped off the week with a slow walk home after jumping off the bus. A police car bolted by me and took the left turn up my street ... not something I got to see every day. But when I reached the bottom of my hill and turned to the left, the look up the way startled me. I picked up the pace, and realized not only was that same police car now stopped in the street, but a hospital van was backed into a driveway ... Vi's driveway...

I started jogging, then running up the street, but when I angled over to Vi's yard, I got stopped by a policeman. He told me I needed to go sit across the street, and stay out of the way. When he read the concern on my face, he simply said "there's been an accident". I did what I was told, but started to get really scared. People up an down the block were standing in their front yards, looking on. I saw Glenna standing on her front porch, and motioned at her, trying to tell her with my arms that I didn't know what was happening. Since I was standing up, I could now see the garage door open, just a few feet behind the hospital van in the driveway. Three guys were standing out in front, talking to each other, and making an occasional glance at the garage. What the Hell? Who had been hurt ... did something explode ... or catch on Fire?

But I realized there were no fire trucks there, and was getting more and more confused. Then I saw two more adults, now leaving the garage ... carrying a stretcher between them ... the doors on the service vehicle came open, and they moved the stretcher inside. The tan sheet over the stretcher told me something very bad had happened, and somebody was dead. I had seen too many TV shows, NOT to know what was taking place. They shut the doors, then stood around for a few seconds, apparently planning what to do next. I could take it no more, so I hooked way around the side of the yard, and tried to get a look from the back at "anything", dammit. I saw a guy with a clipboard, walking around the back of the house. He motioned for me to stay away, but I asked him "Hey these are friends of mine, I work for them ... WHAT??? " So he walked over, and told me there had been an accident, and that the gentleman had lost his life. I blurted out "REY?" The official said no more.

So now I just sat down, weak from the news ... this guy, who I had seen ONCE in my life, and was Vi's husband was gone? ... before the official walked out of sight, I ran over to him, and said "what else?" He looked down at his notes, and said "his spouse indicated that the deceased had been very distraught after learning his medical condition". I looked down, but still managed a "thanks" ... but before I turned and walked away, I started to speak again – getting a "Don't" look from the officer, as he wrote more on his clipboard. But, not able to stop myself, I said "she's..."... "Under sedation" was what I got back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.