2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 11: Making Rounds during Big Week

This was to be a HUGE WEEK for me ... on Thursday, I would turn "16" and roll with all those new benefits! I wasn't exactly what they were, but I'd heard rumors. Hell, I was already living a great life. My personal interests ran easily ahead of the BEGGING at home, so I just figured life could only get better. My agenda for the week included learning just what had happened with Barb on Saturday, burying my tongue between the large breasts of Glenna, learning more about the tall, slim, sexy Mom just up the street, and bonding with Joann more.

On Monday I got a little surprise from Bev at school. I didn't have that many exchanges with her during the typical school day, but I came to know when she was "eyeing" me, and needing to talk. So I let her pull me aside at lunchtime, and we leaned on the wall at the Gym for a few minutes. "I have a surprise" she started. "Carly wants to be with you" I rolled my eyes and asked "Who the Hell is Carly" ... Bev looked a little shocked and said "she's one of my girl friends ... see..." then she motioned down the wide breezeway between the buildings ... I was able to pick out Bev's little clique, and sure enough, looking our way was this tall, thin dark haired girl. I thought I recognized her, then realized she played on the Girls Basketball Team last year. "Uhhh, I don't know..." was the best I could do. Bev's comment was "she asked me to tell you" ... so I returned with what I thought was the obvious question, "So how would YOU feel if I got together with her?" Bev looked down and shuffled her feet, so I touched her on the arm and said, "let's you and I talk about this later today, OK?" She managed a slight smile, then walked away. My first reaction was that I wanted no part of it, but then I looked at the group as they walked away, and of course, DID check out Carly's backside ... this, from maybe two hundred feet!

When I went to get on the bus that afternoon, I noticed some activity around the Gym, and also some parents going inside. I ducked my head in the door, and sure enough, our Girls' Team was warming up for their hoop game with the "rich kids" school, our major rival. Fortunately the home team was going thru layup lines at this end, so I checked out the girls ... and was immediately caught off guard with a "HI DAVE!" from none other than "Carly", who broke layup line to come over, run a sneak attack, and slap hands with me. I took a step back after that little incident, but still watched her as she jogged back to the line. Amused, I turned to get on the bus, now filling up, and was soon slumped in the seat. Tall, nice legs, a hint of Tits, and that jet black hair – meaning she could have more of that down below ... that was my quick assessment of the Girl as my "Think Tank" rolled away from school! ... Down Boy ... but what the Hell, I guess I could grant myself a little random, extra fantasy on my Birthday Week, right?

Bev was sitting on the her porch when I made the turn around the house ... so I dropped my books on the steps, and moseyed in that direction. When she sat down in the grass just across the fence, I knew it was to be a "pow-wow" session only. She said, "did you see her?" Knowing WHO she meant, I mumbled that I had spotted her at the Gym, just before I had to jump on my Bus ... Then the clincher came, "She wants to Suck you, give you a Blow Job" ... I fell back a little from my sitting position, and said, "Wow, she's being very Friendly, Huh?" That didn't seem to go over with Bev, so I stopped smirking. Trying to right the ship, I simply said, "tell her, ONLY if You are there to show her exactly the way I LIKE IT" Mission accomplished – that got a quick grin and snicker from her, so we stood up at the same time, dusted ourselves off, and as I was turning away, Bev said "my sister wants to talk to you, can you wait a minute?" My return was "I guess" ... but with that, as Bev walked back toward the house, I sensed there might be a little tiff between the sisters ... the last 2-3 meetings I'd had with Barb, Bev was not there ... and vice versa. Before I could take that theory any further, Barb came out in jeans and a sweatshirt, and sat down right on the spot where Bev had. She began by saying "What was THAT all about?" Then I knew the girls were NOT talking about "everything", as was their habit. After I shrugged my best "I don't know" ... she started telling me about Saturday with our Korean friend. So in roughly half a second, I was All EARS... "I want you to know what we did, and what you missed ... Sung and I are getting more attracted to each other ... she's starting to give back to me, what I'm doing to her ... but there's no way we can talk very long, or touch each other at class ... remember the house a few blocks over, the one for SALE?" I answered "you mean the one where we KILLED each other a couple of times?" Barb said, "THAT one ... I wanted to take us there a couple of times, right after class, but the friend who had got us in there earlier, told me that a couple is taking the house in a few days, so THAT was out, too risky to go over there ... it's been hard for Sung & I to make love at her house, because her daughter lives there too, you know" ... I nodded... "So that made Saturday a big day ... I have to tell you that I had a lot of feelings built up inside over her, so I couldn't wait to get there and spend a few hours..." Another nod from me, then, "I had talked to another classmate about what Girls do together – this friend is older and knows more than me, and I can trust her – she told me about a position I hadn't thought of " I stupidly interrupted with "And...", but Barb rolled on, "once I got Sung's clothes off, we stopped talking, and I started kissing her, first her lips and mouth, then all over her" With that, this boy felt a definite STIFFNESS in his pants – this was going to be exciting.

She continued, " it was exciting when Sung started undressing me, too. Then I said that we should try something. We put a couple of pillows on the living room floor, sat on them, went face-to-face and kissed a little, and we opened our legs and moved in tight together, kinda like two pair of scissors..." then she showed me with her fingers what they did... "It wasn't easy at first, but since we were getting excited AND wet trying to get the best contact, when we finally did, our wet Pussies jammed together, and it gave us a shudder that was fantastic. We grinded against each other slowly, then harder as we got used to this new way of making Love. When we CAME ... we clutched hard to each other, and it was just SO UNBELIEVABLY POWERFUL..."

Barb wasn't finished with the story, I could tell, so I just said another "And..." "Earlier in the week, my older friend – the one I was asking for suggestions – brought something to class one day, I think the next class after we talked ... we went out to her car, before I left, and she gave me a small bag, just smiling. When I got into my car, I opened the bag, and there was – at least I first thought – a strap on. But remember, I already have that? (nod from me) Well, I reached down in the bag, and found that it was a rubber Dick, with a head on both ends" (she indicated with her hands that it was maybe 6-7" long) With me about ready to hop the fence and go commando on her, Barb continued, "As soon as we came the first time, and kinda crashed flat on the floor, I reached up on the couch for my purse, pulled it out where Sung could see it clearly, and then I licked both ends, got her to sit up with me, and I put it inside both of us, and we started scissoring with each other again, but this time with the special dick inside both our Pussies ... it made us come TRIPLE HARD ... it took us minutes to get our strength back, then we relaxed on the floor, then started 69, and drove each other CRAZY"

When I saw Barb take a breath, I said "DAMN, you really DIDN'T need me, HUH?" But then she returned with, "Still, it would have been great to have you around us, giving kisses, and switching back and forth, putting your Dick in our Mouths" ... after I had a vision of that – and I had the chance to tell my Dick not to shoot in my pants – I caught my breath, and marveled at the creative, DIRTY MIND of this attractive Blond SEXUAL Bomb! She just smiled, and said, "next time, YOU'RE THERE, OK? ... Sung asked about "Mr. David" at least three times. You better believe that I want to keep her happy, while I learn more of what turns her on, and how far she'll go with me." Not caring to wait for any comment from me, she got back on her feet, and hustled back into her house. I sat there very STIFF and really ... I felt like I had been there. DAMN!

I still had about 90 minutes before the arrival of my Mom, so I decided to spiff up the place – in a way that would be noticed – hell, maybe even got some "points". All, so I could keep her off my BACK. I made sure everything was put away in the kitchen, then I moved some pillows around, and picked up newspapers and got them in the rack in the living room. Then I got on my knees on the couch, faced out front, and cast a super-secret look thru the slit of the blinds, toward Glenna's house. That damn 2nd car was still there, so I started praying a little that it would be gone soon, meaning that SOB was out of the picture for Tuesday, so I could go over there and FUCK HIS WIFE's BRAINS OUT – per her request, remember? I started laughing to myself about that one! ... then I realized I was supposed to go back over to the next street and strike a lawn deal with Christy Anne!

When I got myself together, I jumped on the bike and headed out to the street. And here, walking down the pavement was my new customer "VI" and her Daughter! I stopped, gave a big smile, and said hello. Vi introduced "Rhonda" to me, and we stopped to chat a little. After some small talk, I sensed Rhonda was a very shy little girl, although her Mom said that she and I were basically the same age. That didn't sit well with me for some reason, so I cheerfully let them know that Thursday I would be SIXTEEN. Vi said that was great, and giving me a brief little fake hug around my shoulders, she asked me what I was doing "special" that day ... I just sloughed it off, and said maybe there would be a surprise, I didn't know. So we talked a little more, with Vi saying that the two of them were going to walk all the way out to the entrance to the development and back, for good exercise. She also informed me that once upon a time, she was sure that she had seen me among the Boys playing basketball at the Park. I confirmed that yes, she probably did, but that I hadn't been down there in awhile, what with the afternoon jobs and more studying (NOTTTT totally true, as we all know). So Vi said "let's get a ball and go down there one day this week, and shoot some HOOPS, you up for it?" I liked her savvy, and her energy, so I blurted out "Sure ... uhhhh (thinking ahead), how about Wednesday, 3:30ish??" She said "YEP, let's meet here and walk down there and see who is the better SHOT! ... do I need to ask your Mom?" I came back with "Hell, NO", she'll still be at work. Vi laughed at that one, as if to recognize my "new independence as a 16 year old". So we had a plan.

I immediately said "see ya", and hustled over to Christy Anne's, on the next street. I got there, and she came to her door – at first, giving me a strange look, then snapping to when she finally remembered me. We made a deal for a Friday cut, but I dragged out the conversation so I could gander at those Big Tits ... I'm sure she caught me, but glossed over it without a thought. If she DID catch me checking her out, it certainly wasn't the first time she'd had to deal with that kind of "attention".

When I turned back down her driveway to go home, I looked across the street, and saw an old Lincoln Town Car, Black, in the driveway of "The Fortress" ... I thought of Joann again, but then coasted down the street. I hit my block in about 30 seconds, turned uphill and sure as HELL, that FUCKING SOB's CAR was GONE from Glenna's driveway. I figured I'd lollygag up the street, so I got off my Bike and leisurely walked up to the point of checking the mailbox. I heard the door open to my left ... when I turned back, Glenna was at her door, leaning out a little... "you still coming over to help me with the furniture tomorrow?" ... I yelled a big YES ... and she was back inside in a flash. Figuring the neighborhood was now convinced that we were talking about just another job, I went around back and got inside, maybe 5-10 minutes ahead of the GREAT LADY ... hahaaaa.

Tuesday was to be a fantastic day, my mind told me early ... I routinely mentioned to my Mom that the lady across the street had asked me to come over later in the afternoon to "help her move some things in & out, and since that's all I knew, it might mean that I would be home a little late" ... her only comment was to make sure I got paid ... pretty callous, I thought. And, still no mention at all of a Birthday, now arriving in 48 hours. Tuesday happened to be the day we had study hall in the Library, so letting my mind wander, I went for the aisle in the section of the geography books on European countries ... one of which was, GREECE. I sat down in a semi-private area, doing nothing but looking at pics of the women. Some were ugly, but a few others were very sexy looking – not as sexy as Joann, but after all I had a built in BIAS.

One of my crude, lowlife buddies walked by, stopping to grab me by the shoulders and shake me from behind, and ask me "what the Hell are you looking at..." The most I got out was "Just checking..." when he caught sight of the pages, saying "Greece, huh ... yeah, that's where all the women take it up the Ass ... gross, Man... !" I thought a second, then I pulled him back and motioned for him to sit. I asked what he was talking about. He told me his older brother had said to him at some point that Greek men and women ONLY fuck in the Ass. I must have gotten a really pained look on my face, for my "good buddy" said, "man, you never heard that?" I just shrugged my shoulders ... he stood up, gave me a slap on my back, and headed "wherever"...

At that point I closed the book, and, suddenly sitting in reflection, I thought back to the day of the first moments in Joann's bedroom, when her opening move was to let her robe drop, then climb onto her bed, facing away from me on ALL FOURS. Then I tied it together ... without feeling any pride in this "new revelation", I thought about her "hate" for the guy, the one her parents in The Fortress had tried to shove down her throat. I was disgusted at the likelihood that I could be on the right track with this theory. Then I let my mind move forward, and remember her willingness to put it all behind her – bad pun – and focus on the way we were, together.

By bus time, showers had moved in, complicating the drive from school out to my neighborhood. On a day that I should have packed an umbrella, I was forced to jog the two blocks from the bus stop to my house. I decided to run thru the shower, put on some jeans, a t-shirt and jacket, and TAKE an umbrella with me across the street. When I got to the back porch, Glenna was sitting there waiting ... Before I went in, I apologized for being late. Perfectly silent, she walked forward and met me in the middle of the indoor porch, and threw her arms around my waist, burying her head in my chest. We stood there holding each other, 'til I finally said, "where do we start?" – the proper thing for a helper to say, prior to manual labor, right? "We can start with this... " and just like that, I had a tongue in my mouth, for a kiss that lasted a long time, just NOT long enough. She pulled back, and said, "Why did you get your hair cut so SHORT?!?" I laughed, "when it's time, I'll tell you all about it" ... Then she started laughing with me, while running her hands thru – well, not much of anything atop my head.

First I asked, "are you OK?", then after her smile, I said "are WE OK?" ... the answer she gave was, "OK enough I want you to take me to BED" ... Geez, great ANSWER. Once inside, I undressed as quickly as I possibly could. Glenna stopped in the bathroom, then came out to join me. I said "let me...", as she stopped right in front of me, with me sitting at the foot of the Bed in her guest room. I got her top off, and went for those beautiful, flowing breasts of hers, noticing how warm they were on my face. I spent the next few moments, loving them as gently as I could. Glenna was quivering a little at the knees, so I felt as if I were holding her up at times. But I stuck with those two beauties, enjoying her nipples and making them grow out. Then I made my "signature" move of licking and kissing them underneath in that beautiful fold, knowing that for her, this was a first. Every time she could, she would drift back to me, and out of la-la land, and plant a kiss on my head. I stopped once and said, "You are INCREDIBLE" ... she finally whispered "how long do we have, 2 hours?" My quick response was "More".

She finally pulled out of my gentle grip, and pushed me down on the bed. She was out of her pants immediately, and on top of me. I was hoping she'd go straight to the top and sit on my mouth, but she stopped well short of that, and started attending to my Dick. She was so complete, so tender, and so lavish in every move she made there, I was now heading for La-La Land, myself. She had me 110% STIFF, then said, "now, or later..." referring to my CUMMING, I thought. So I pulled her up to me, turned her over on her side, we merged our bodies, and we locked arms & legs... "let's enjoy every second of this..." came from me. Then she said, "It's silly, but I wish I could just jump inside you, right now" ... My clever return was, "let's find a WAY!" Our sucking and fucking session was long, had all the great highs & lows, and I enjoyed her in every possible way.

If she begged me to stop Eating her, I'd instead take her to CLIMAX, then get extra kisses right after. We 69ed in three different positions, then she abruptly stopped THAT WARMUP, and spreading her legs, said "JUST DRILL ME!" But, I first put her on top, facing away from me ... although I missed those massive tits, I could play with her butt as she went up and down on my Dick. I could tell by her gasps that she liked that. When she turned around, she pulled off me, and dove right in for my Dick ... as she licked and sucked, she said nothing about tasting herself on me. I took those kisses that followed, saying nothing about tasting her pussy on me ... JUST GREAT LOVING with a lot of giving, rather than taking. When it became time to TAKE HER, I spread her legs and PLOWED into her juicy hole as hard as I could, to her SCREAMS of "this is all I want, just FUCK ME" I got those last two words repeated in each ear, along with her tongue. What a great feeling, in my final days as a "young boy", HAAAA!

When we finally took a break to breathe, she inched alongside and meshed her warm body as completely as she could, with mine. Her right hand stayed gripped around the shaft of my Dick. This was that "afterglow", a term I had picked up somewhere along this great but unlikely journey. She broke the still in the room, with "I'm using those words you wanted ... are you happy now?" I laughed out loud, and held her even tighter, and revealed... "If you had refused to say them when I asked, it would have made no difference at all, I would have still been SO DAMN HUNGRY for you ... but NOW that you mention it, they make me think I'M STARVING FOR YOU. That got giggles.

After a few minutes of just enjoying each other, she said, "Do you want to ask me anything?" To which I said, "sure, Did you CUM?", which got me pokes in the ribcage. Then after that little stunt died down, I said, "How was your weekend?" She lay there silently for awhile, then said "Nothing like this, I promise you. In fact, if I knew I could get away with it, I would have kidnapped you, drained the bank accounts, and driven us to a place to disappear, and do nothing but laugh, Fuck, eat, drink, and Fuck some more"... "Yes ma'am, I think that's called Heaven" ... which got me a few soft kisses, then stronger ones when she climbed on top of me. Then she said, "How about you?" ... I popped the big smile, and said, "I get a little closer to legal two days from now... 16!!!" ... Glenna gave me a body hug, then said, "Time for your first present", then she shifted down my body and took my Dick, now getting a little soft, in her mouth. "Hmmm, we'll see how long this takes," obviously commenting on my instrument, now about half the size that she was accustomed to. I stuck my head up in the air a little, but she chastised me "Don't even THINK about moving, just enjoy your PRESENT". I swear, the human body is amazing ... in about 3 minutes, I was ready to SHOOT ... She could feel it, for she said, "DON'T HOLD BACK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIVE IT TO ME". Those last four words left me totally dependent, and at the mercy of her tongue and lips, meaning about 1 minute later, I produced a SUBSTANTIAL LOAD in her mouth. After making sure she got it all, she sat up triumphantly and put her arms up in the air, and swallowed hard. Then she fell on me as gently as she could. She set up shop, with chin on my chest, smiling broadly. I put my hands gently around her face, and said, "BABE, what you are doing to me, some guys PRAY for, all their lives". I got a very sweet AWWW for that one.

So then I boldly asked if I could request two more presents. I got " TWO?!? ", then just as quickly, an "OKAY"! My request was very simple, for her to meet me at the flower garden, she with her little tools, and me with my Clippers ... once that scene was set, I was respectfully asking if she would wear a fairly thin white top, tied at her waist – guaranteeing that her shirt would gap open, with NO bra underneath, and 2 – NO -- 3 buttons undone up top. She laughed and said "YOU don't want much, do YOU?" But I fired back, after lifting her up and getting a great shot at those full breasts hanging so close to my mouth, "WHEN you think about it, I guess I'm ASKING FOR A LOT!!" So for the next little bit, we practiced our amateur comedy act on each other ... still kissing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.