2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 7: The Road Show Goes International

Everything in my life was going so well ... and some parts of it were so-o-o-o ahead of schedule. I had two Girls at roughly arms length, ready to Fuck me anytime they were free. I had an eye out for at least three other possible "situations" in the neighborhood. School was a snap, the grades were up, and I couldn't wait to see what would come day-by-day. And then ... the phone call ... I was sitting in my room, aimlessly going through some pages of "social studies" (horrible title, why the hell didn't they just say HISTORY!) With only one phone in the house, when it DID RING, it was like a Fire Truck barreling thru. I heard my Mom answer, then I got quiet so I could pick up on what she was saying on this end.

It was my Basketball Coach ... wanting to know WHY I hadn't come to "try out", after a good 7th grade season a year ago. In Gym Class I would light it up, for we were playing hoops every day, 5th period. But then I would get on the bus, leaving the sport behind. She had mixed emotions in talking to him – for she didn't like to disappoint other adults, but she also was on record as saying to me "if all you want to do is play basketball, you'll never amount to anything..." Dammit, I must have heard that a thousand times in about four years. I noticed that the talking stopped, then I could hear her steps coming down the hallway. I answered her knock with a quick "yes", then she stepped in ... fortunately, finding me under the lamp with notebooks and textbooks open in front of me. "Your Coach wants to know why you QUIT" (another word I hated). So I semi-snapped back, "I chose to work on my grades the rest of this year, since next year I'll be in High School ... and I did NOT quit, I just didn't go out for it." Then I just stared up at her, waiting for her to counter ... but I could see the wheels turning -- as in ... his grades are up, the place is clean when I get home each evening, he's going to the Park less and less ... hmmmm. Far be it from her to say anything good to her son ... so with nothing to criticize me for ... she just backed out, and left me alone.

I celebrated this minor victory by turning on my transistor radio (a new invention!), and raring back in my chair, thinking about, in NO particular order ... EATING Beverly, FUCKING Barb's brains out and having her want more, getting THE CLOTHES off Glenna across the street, and seeing Joann COMPLETELY NUDE. So let's see, I've done 50% of that so far?? Suddenly, I was having a GREAT LIFE ... HAAA! Not bad, Onward!

Two of the next three afternoons, I spent two solid hours all over Bev, in the Basement. The Girl was growing up, day-by-day. She had started to part that pretty dark brown hair right down the middle – a look I really liked, her tits were getting bigger, and she was tasting better every time I went down on her -- and I was no longer taking the lead every time we were alone – that was key. I sensed that her experimental period was over, and that NOW she was just going for it ... and like her sister had taught her, she was now finding ways to GET HERSELF OFF ... damn it was great to see, and FEEL.

But Barb had become the new mystery lady in the neighborhood, now that I had started to learn about the riddle that was Joann. Most any afternoon, I'd look down the hill and see her coming home, then I'd see her leaving – I might get a wave if I was lucky. Well after all, she was nearing 20, and looking to get out of that "prison", as she called it. So I was happy nailing that young up-n-cumming sister of hers, in the meantime.

I had a little aside with Bev at school the very next day ... I looked across the yard, and watched as she pulled away from her clique, then took a path that would cross mine a few hundred feet ahead. Everyone was picking out a place to eat their bag-lunches, so we likely looked no different, as we picked out a set of steps to sit on. "What's going on?" was my opener to her, as I looked at this cutie. She looked around, hesitated a little, then said "Do you want to Go Together?" I suddenly got shock waves up above, recalling that "going together" was a big deal for 7th & 8th graders ... even though it didn't mean a DAMN THING. You couldn't go anywhere, for there were no wheels, and there was no license. So in essence, there was no dating for the 13, 14, 15 year-olds at junior high level. All it really amounted to was the boy would put his arm around "his girl's" waist, and they would walk together during the 1-2 minutes between classes; then they would have lunch together. Hell, at 3:00pm they went their separate ways, and later would scheme to steal some phone time that nite ... Yeah, SO?

But it WAS a huge status symbol, especially if a Girl could boast to her friends that SHE had a boyfriend! So I very carefully gave Bev a watered-down version of the above, then I paused and said... " if you look at it another way, believe this ... If a boy gets to the going together stage, he starts thinking that is the first step to being close to his girlfriend, and getting his hands all over her ... uhhh, we're sort of beyond that..." Bev went from a blank look, to a slight smile, then I added " ... remember as great as what we have IS, it is a secret to everybody outside of three people – don't you think that for now, that's best? ... how could we explain what we do?" So then she turned toward her little posse of Girlfriends, now about 80 yards downrange, and muttered... "OK" I hope she got it! Just for reinforcement, that afternoon I reminded her of what it felt like to be kissed all over.

After that little session, I proceeded upstairs and showered – still having one hour before my Mom would hit the door. I went out back, grabbed my bike, and decided to do a little "prospecting" ... I saw the single car straight across the street, so I eased in that direction. I figured I might confirm my visit for "trimming" the tight places in Glenna's yard. I parked midway of the drive, then went on foot around the house. I got to the point that I was even with the screened-in porch in back, and came to a super-abrupt stop. I could see Glenna thru the screen, about 20 feet across the indoor porch, picking up some items. She had on a orange TUBE TOP, and her panties – that's ALL ... Damn, what a shock!

I froze, then stepped back slightly, so as NOT to not be discovered. I watched her for about 30 seconds, bending down to pick up magazines, cups, and other things. I caught so many nice angles of her hanging tits and that compact, cute butt. She was barely covered by the lightweight top – hell, her bra would have covered her up more The tube top was maybe 4 inches top to bottom, and she filled it beautifully. As she turned in the general direction of my side of the room, I quickly took a final step backward, completely out of sight – then I prayed a little.

I started to ease back up the driveway backward, but then realized how bad this would look, should there be a passer-by. So I reversed, reached my bike, and thought of a new strategy. In 15 seconds, I was patiently knocking on her front door. It took two knocks before she could get there, then she opened the door and smiled broadly. "Hello there" ... to which I innocently answered "Oh, Hi" ... I slipped a look below her neck as she was flicking her hair in place, and I could make out the tube top under her white blouse. I didn't dare press my luck and try to scan further down. We agreed that I would bring my "clippers" in the next couple of days – why wait? – and I could do the trimming around the front side of the house, while she worked in her flowers & plants again. Now THAT was easy to agree to. She told me to just look for her in out front, and come on over. As I "had to be on my way", I took one look back at the house, and thought to myself, damn – that Marvin guy is never at home ... a good thing, so far.

So then, feeling the momentum, I pedaled the short distance and took two right turns that got me up the adjoining hill to Joann's house. I went up to the front door, knocked very slowly, then stepped back OFF the porch and waited about 15 feet short of the entrance. When Joann got there, she was in a pastel color top, with the shirt tail tied in a fake knot, just above her waist. Too bad she was in slacks, I was hoping to get a good look at her legs. There was just "something" about her darker skin ... She had some colored marks on the front of her blouse – she caught my eyes drifting, and said "Oh, I've been painting" I asked stupidly "what color?", and then she snickered and said, "no, silly ... I meant I PAINT – you know, artwork!" I recovered enough to say "can I see?" ... she said "well, they're in the spare bedroom" ... then she "ummed", and said "just come in for a second, you can look at them and tell me what you think" So I, the art critic, followed her down her hall (checking out her round Butt). We came to this room that was obviously unused, but that had three easels on stands, and brown paper sheets under. I looked down at her bare feet, and commented "nice nails" ... she laughed out loud, and returned with, "yeah, looks like I may have stepped in some paint" (exactly what she had done). I was feeling it, and made a playful point toward her feet ... then surprisingly, with a brush in her hand, she dotted the end of my nose with white paint. We both laughed, then I said "let me see what you have here" ... there was a small portrait of her little "nicky", then a country landscape, then a painting of a skyline with tall buildings – what City? I didn't ask...

As she was explaining the landscape picture, she wheeled around toward me, and although she had something else to describe, she stopped and started laughing at my "clown" nose. She said let's get that wet paint off. So I followed instructions and went with her into a large bathroom. She looked around to get a strategy, but I made it easy and sat on the commode top. She brought a wet rag over and started wiping away, while looking at me like I was a Dunce. I noticed she was taking a while to get the job done, then I focused my eyes directly into hers. She was holding my head in place by cupping my chin in her left hand. Then she stepped back and awkwardly sat on the ledge of the bathtub rim. Then her observation out of nowhere was... "you have lots of girlfriends, huh?" I shrugged and sheepishly said, "no, not really" ... then she took a playful whack at my knee and said "that will change, I bet".

She was getting friendly, I thought to myself ... when she was leaving me behind in the room, she turned at the door and said, "when do you want to do the yard and wash my car? " I responded back with "whenever!" ... and immediately started thinking about DOING HER.

A few hours later I was comfortably in bed, silently reviewing my day. In a space of 4-5 hours, I had "talked down" a possible major glitch with Bev ... then made her forget it, by using my tongue, lips, and fingers all over her ... then regrouped to go by and see these two older women that I was now lusting for. Now THAT is time management. PLUS, this "time management" kick was making me get results around the house so that my Mom would stop BEGGING on ME – well, at least a little.

So the day came – actually a Saturday morning, when I got the chance to have a much-needed pow-wow with Barb. I had been messing around in the back yard, when I thought I saw the whole family get in their car and "book", supposedly for Saturday morning "errands" ... this was about 10am ... But I was mistaken, only the parents and Bev left in the car (and damn, the Mom was soooo ... well she looked like she put on a "sack" instead of a dress – my apologies to all readers). A few minutes later, I got a "Hey" from that direction, and saw Barb settling on the porch, wedging herself at the end of the sitting space. I had seen that procedure before, so I knew it was an invitation for me to come sit. Best thing about THAT was, it would just look like two teenagers sitting on the back porch, talking about whatever – nobody would notice us, and give a second thought.

So I had to ask, "WHERE have you BEEN all week?" She fired back with a comment about my being SO BUSY she was glad I even noticed ... this was a jab about me nailing her sister three times in four (?) days ... So then she wiped the smile off her face, and told me that she could only talk to me about "this". I immediately dropped the grin, and sat back, my eyes trained on her. "I've been spending time this week, deciding about something, and I now know what I want to do". I figured she ... found a job? found her apartment? ... what?

But she continued... "OK, you know that when the three of us get together, I spend some of that time touching Bev, and then also, we have that special alone time in our room every night?" ... I nodded "sure, OK" ... then she kept going "I think I have decided that I maybe like Girls as much as Boys..." I was dumbstruck, for I had never heard those words ... then when I looked at Barb, taking in the look on her face ... all my affection, appreciation, and respect for her came together, and I said "there's nothing wrong with that, for ANY two Girls to get together is beautiful" She smiled and said, "I have an idea, and I need your help ... so ... I have this friend in my morning class, who I have been talking to for weeks, in fact we now sit side-by-side in the back. I think ... well I know I am very attracted to her, I am wondering about her, and I want to know more. But I am scared to say or do anything, because she is very shy and innocent, and she can't possibly know what's going on inside my mind..." ... Damn, now that was a lot to take in, and a lot to swallow.

So I had this vision of another 19-20 year -old Girl, studying business, maybe in a similar situation at her home, as Barb did. I think then Barb saw the wheels turning, and started back up... "She's 30 (to which I blinked), and she is oriental (now, we say Asian), and she is in the U.S. with her daughter. Her little girl is really, really smart ... the two of them came here so that the little girl could get a better education, take violin lessons, and a lot of other things she couldn't do in Korea..." At this point, my mind was racing... " 30? " ... I had seen so few "oriental" women in my life so far ... Hell, North Carolina was almost all Whites & Blacks, and very little of any foreigners – that's what people called them. But I was confused – was being from the Far East, the same as being another race?? I did remember seeing girls and women from that part of the world, on TV shows – almost always as maids, nannies, and doing other small jobs for American families. Their hair was always very Black, and their eyes looked different. I think Barb noticed I was in my own little world, so she said "HEY ... you still paying attention?"

I changed my position to a much more attentive one, and then she continued... "I'm really attracted to her, and I have found out some things, just by listening ... she is raising her daughter all alone, and one of the reasons they came here was to get away from her family criticizing her for not marrying the man ... in the past few weeks, she has really started opening up, and one of the things she has brought up twice now, is that she feels very lonely when she spends time by herself. She hasn't gotten out to make any friends, but she has seen a few good-looking Americans, wants to be with a man, and maybe even get to make Love." I performed a HUGE EXHALE, and offered, "so where is this whole story going?" ... that got me a "just wait" look from Barb ... So when I followed with a "uhhh" ... Barb said "I want to tell her that I know about a man who I could introduce to her, a very nice man, who will agree to spend that kind of time with her, and make her very happy". I said, "is that the way she talks about it?" Barb nodded her head. So I raced ahead in my thoughts, and said "so you want me to meet this "Lady" (30?!?), and say ... if everything were to go right, and we agreed, then I guess I would make love with her, THEN what?"

Barb made a position change of her own, and said, "then it will be the hard part, I will want to be with her too, and I think it's better that I, at some point, join the two of you, and maybe she won't be too scared, and maybe she might even try to like it too. Dave, I really want to touch her and be all over her, just to see how she feels.

I want to EAT HER OUT and FUCK HER. I got a "WHAT?" look – especially when I heard those LAST two words, then Barb assured me, "you will see what I mean ... if you help me and we GET that FAR. There is nobody else who can help me do this ... and there is nobody I can even talk too, not even my sister. I'm really just a little scared to think about about it, but I still WANT HER ... Can you understand what's going on inside me?"

I could only think back over the last 3 weeks or so, and remember seeing and feeling Barb's passion, once she knew she was free to be all over ME. Then I selfishly thought about how incredible it could be to watch two adult women go after each other, and want to make each other CUM. Again, my imagination hit a new all-time HIGH.

At this point, all I could do was sit there with my mouth open, maybe not comprehending all that I was hearing, but knowing Barb was sincere, at the same time. Then I blurted out "I'm almost 16, and she's 30?" Barb assured me, "well, if I get up the courage to tell her about the man, he will be in his 20's" I gave a huff, and said "so you think I can pull that off ... are you kidding?" She came back with, "she looks more like my age" ... I retorted "Yeah, AND?" ... and from her, " I'm sure you've never even thought about FUCKING an older Girl " ( now all of US know that's not TRUE! ) "And there won't be a lot of talking, because she struggles sometimes with her English" ... Barb was now doing every thing she could to get my help. So, I just nodded in confirmation to her. "So IF she brings it up again, and IF I get to tell her about you, then would you – could you help me? I have to do this, to see if I DO like Girls". So I came out with, "I'm going to do this, because I have great feelings for you, and all the things you've shown me ... I just don't want to say NO to you right now"

She flashed a large smile, and shared "do you know that sometimes SUNG will take hold of my hands when she's talking to me about her life, and does not even KNOW that I am getting wet and that I want her so much?"... "Geez, Barb" was all I could think of to say. Then as if on cue – a jolt – my Mom stuck her head out the back door at our house, gazed down and spotted me immediately, and yelled out, "I thought I told you to... " I did a total turn-off to the rest of her BEGGING, and angled back towards Barb ... I wanted to know if I would get a chance to see her before this plan took shape. She stared at me, then got up and walked around me, down the steep decline to HER basement door. When she was ready to go in, she motioned me in after her. She shut the door behind me, put a chair up against it, then started pulling at my pants. I said a defensive "HEY!", then she said "Just SHUTUP, I want to give you something to show that I appreciate your Help."

At that point, my pants and briefs were down at my ankles, and she had my entire Dick in her mouth and throat. I looked around this new room for the first time, then looked down at this Girl, taking over my growing Dick, and playing with my balls. She freed my right leg, and put it over her left shoulder, to give herself a better angle. In about 30 seconds, she was driving me NUTS with excitement. "What are you waiting for, give it to me, don't hold back" ... I put my hand on top of her beautiful hair, and said, "OK, but then I want to FUCK YOU" ... she let out a muffled laugh as she made my Dick disappear completely inside her lips. So I pumped her a couple of times, then shot everything I had into this incredibly sexy female's hot mouth. She took the 5 shots without any gagging, and swallowed them while mouthing "ummmm" every couple of seconds. Then she stood up, used her arm to wipe her mouth, and plunged her tongue into my mouth, and threw both legs around my waist.

I instinctively grabbed hold of her, and thanked my lucky stars that I was 6' tall and fairly strong ... to have dropped her would have been embarrassing, as well as painful. She instructed me "over there", motioning toward some piled up folded blankets. They made a nice bed, for she had already freed a hand and inserted me in her pussy – not sure she was wet, but I knew I was. She kept giving instructions like "we don't have much time, give me everything you've got ... you can even pretend I'm Sung, I don't really give a FUCK ... Pound Me", then gathering her breath, she yelled out "FUCK ME HARD". I was so scared she'd wake up the neighborhood yelling like that, I released all I had, while putting my hand lightly over her mouth ... she surprised me by darting her tongue between my fingers, and taking one and then two of them in her mouth, while smiling up at me. "You know, you shouted loud enough that I suspect my Mom could have heard you ... she just laughed, I rolled over, and we straightened ourselves up a little bit. Then I had a flashback, and said "SUNG?!?" ... she explained to me, "that's her name, you say it like the word SONG, but she spells it with a "U" in the middle ... are you still with me? ... were you imagining Fucking HER just now?" To which I said, "NO, Girl, it was YOU and only YOU I Fucked just now, thank you for giving me another great 10 minutes of your life" Gee, she must have liked that, for she gave me a huge hug, big opened mouth Kiss, and did NOT let go for a couple of minutes, while working her hands strongly up and down my back.

She said that maybe we should grab a blanket or two, and end up carrying them uphill to her back porch – maybe that would satisfy anyone who might be looking that way. Smart Girl ... sexy Girl, and a Girl with a huge idea of attempting something for the first time. I had come to understand ALL ABOUT FIRST TIMES. When we parted at the bottom step, she said, "I'm going to just take the chance and tell her about you. Stay close, and I should know YAY or NAY what's going to happen – if anything – in the next 2-3 days."

Tuesday afternoon came, and there was Barb, obviously waiting to talk to me. I was ready to, after having so many visions of the two and maybe three of us together – even though I had no clue what Sung looked like. Barb kinda whispered to me at the fence that, it was ALL SET. She looked me in the eye, and said, "it's a little tricky, but you think you can go to the school office at lunchtime tomorrow, act like you're sick, and tell them you need to go home at noon??" Feeling the adrenalin inside and thinking about the next day, I said "I'll do it, butt" ... she gave me a stop sign, and said "it will be easy once you get out to the side parking lot ... Sung and I finish our business class at noon ... she will go home and get ready for "us" ... at the same time, I'll leave the building and come across a few streets and pick you up in the parking lot – who will know I'm NOT your MOM?, and besides, if anyone comes out to check on you, I'll just be a neighbor, helping you with a ride home, so you can get in bed and rest 'til your Mom can get home..."

To which I sighed and said, "you have thought of everything, haven't you?" She took a deep breath and spoke carefully, "I was scared at first, but now I just want to get inside her house, act like I am introducing you two, and stand aside ... at least, that's what SHE will think..." I said, "and then, what?" Barb continued, "If we get that far, do your best to be as gentle and loving as she needs, and I'm hoping you'll go in the bedroom with her, and do everything you do with me" Then, we said simultaneously, "well, almost everything" and we laughed.

But this controlled conversation got suddenly animated and louder with that exchange, so we calmed down a bit. I waited a second, and said "and then?" Barb shook her head a little, and said as best she could, "I ... I haven't gotten that far yet ... but I can tell you, I won't let myself chicken out, and end up watching her TV, while you two are banging" ... then I thought out loud, "how much time do we have?" She said, "well, it's pretty simple, you've got from a little after 12, to near 5:00, right? And so do both us Girls ... her daughter doesn't come home from school until about 6pm, Sung had told her ... so let's just get in quietly, then get out safely and then we'll drive home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.