2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 5: Come in, But Lock the Door Behind You, Please

I got in a few "licks" with the guys at our daily Football clash at the park. Most days, 12-15 guys showed up to kick some butt -- there were some highly competitive games. This whole type of thing was later to be called "male bonding" – HA! I walked home with the usual bruises, and brushed by my Mom quickly, hoping she might not notice my dirty jeans, and any scratches I brought back from battle. It was now fully dark, and she was watching TV ... not a word was exchanged between us the rest of the night ... I got my shower, closed the door to my bedroom behind me, took a look at "the books" for Tuesday's classes, and lay down about 10:30pm. I wasn't that sleepy, so I flashed back to what Barbara had said to me on her porch, and thought more about the "disconnect" problem she mentioned, going on at her house and mine.

I thought back ... I was hard-pressed to remember the last happy times, fun holidays, or birthdays around me. My teenage life ran like this: if I walked the line, my act was "tolerated" without any bitching. Anything less than that, and I put myself squarely in the line of fire, to catch hell. Her takes on her Son? Too much time spent at the park meant I'd "never amount to anything". Too many "B's" on my report card meant I "wasn't trying". If I wanted to sleep in on Saturdays, I was branded as "trifling". Barbara had made some good points, the more I reflected on it. The sit-down with her had been so unusual and intense – how about downright scary -- I completely laid aside my case of the HOTS for her, that very sexy older girl – now, I was really hoping to snap out of THAT frame of mind, and fast.

Tuesday was an average day, with my stepfather long gone, driving his rig somewhere in the mid-west. I saw nothing of either girl next door, which was unusual ... but when Mom got in from her job, she announced that she'd be working late on Wednesday... "you've got the house to yourself, I won't be here until maybe 8:30-9:00pm ... I have a chance to make some extra money..." was what I heard from down the hallway. Then she followed that up with, "you need to start mowing lawns and washing cars in the neighborhood, and make some extra cash – you're at the age where you need to start contributing around here..." That followup speech was par for the course, and it drove me straight to my bedroom, right after dessert. No football today, Ijust wanted to enjoy the sanctity of my space, and think more...

Also I had tomorrow to think about – and at least I believe – look forward to. WAIT – just a MINUTE ... I've got the run of the place until 9pm?? DUH! ... WAKE UP SON, that's a PLUS. So I wondered, what's going on next door with the two sisters? Are they talking about me – damn near guaranteed, they ARE. I hadn't seen Bev since Saturday ... except that couple of seconds I saw her through her back door. I took my books & notes to bed with me, but laid everything aside, to turn on the radio and just lie there and think. Only a few days ago, I had the most exciting time of my life ... I got a girl – a very willing girl – to get naked, and accept everything I wanted to do with her. I did things that drove her crazy, I made her cum for the first time, and then again. But was that it?? Was this whole thing with Barbara going to be the beginning of the end?

Wednesday, I made sure I was home and in place immediately after school. I went downstairs and got into the basement, but saw no activity whatsoever next door. Hell, was Beverly even Home? I made sure the place was straightened up, turned on the little radio, then -- there was that soft knock at the door. I went over and cracked it open, and saw a smiling young sweetheart of a girl stepping down to see me ... God is Good!! But then, I recoiled in shock when I realized there was another person right behind her ... was this her Mom, ready to take my head off, or was it her Dad, ready to do worse... ?!? No kids, it was that shapely thing called Barbara...

In all of five seconds, I went from acute nausea to an exhale of relief – but still with a case of rubbery knees. I stepped backward, put my hands in my pockets in "innocence", and just stood there for a second ... the 5'4", 14 year-old was standing right in front of Barbara, who had her hands on Bev's shoulders. I hadn't seen them together like this. Barbara was about 3" taller ... and they were looking terrific ... I was trying to get a breath, but still didn't know what to do, or say. Barbara was the one who spoke... "so you guys are the young lovers? I don't SEE IT." Good for her, that broke the ice a little. She pointed for us to get up on the lounger ... on the way up I felt a little less scared, and tried to lighten up, so I put my arm around Beverly. She countered by putting both hands in my lap (conveniently right on top of my sleeping DICK). "So this is where it happened, huh?" said Barbara. We looked around us a little and I said, "YES". "Beverly told me about it ... let me hear it from YOU" ... Barbara crossed her arms and waited. All I could think to say was, "I had been thinking a lot about sucking her, so I guess I just had to ... I'm sorry" Barbara laughed and shot back, "Gee, you didn't want to?" ... I said "look ... this isn't easy ... I'm just wondering why you're here, too" ... Barbara put that comment aside, with the challenge... "Well, she's here, so why don't you both show me how you do it..." I turned to Beverly for a little help with this, but what I got – not complaining – was a big Hug around my neck.

Then I quickly remembered how great she felt 6 days ago, and something took over inside me. Her sweet smell got to me, and I started with her top and then her shorts, turned to Barbara and asked "You're staying??". All I got was a smile, so I stepped up the program. Bev's soft skin and perfume were working at me – she had my attention, no matter who was watching. In a few seconds she was completely naked – this time, no shoes, either.

I took a quick look at Barbara, standing about five feet away, stopped myself for a second and asked her to LOCK the door – Beverly did her part, and pointed to the latch. By the time Barbara turned back toward us, my face and tongue were diving into Bev's pussy. Her gasping started immediately. Her hands started roaming, as if she were desperate to grab onto something ... so I took that as my cue to keep going. Slowly I was finding that eating her gave me a HIGH, too. I basically forgot we had any company when Bev put both of her hands on the back of my head (she remembered!) and pulled me in tighter. In the next few seconds, Bev picked her head up, arched her back and just held on as if she would NEVER let go. Right at the moment I was losing my breath, she let out with a long, slow scream that reminded me of that first time. Then we just collapsed ... I took her gently in my arms, and she had a couple of aftershocks – I was right, this WAS the most intimate thing about sex ... DAMN!

When we "came to a little", we looked instinctively at Barbara, who had a big smile on her face. She asked "can I sit on this?" referring to a stool my stepfather kept at the work table. I was a little surprised when she brought it all the way across the room, and parked herself within easy reach of us. Then she asked, "so do YOU ever get undressed, or are you just too shy?" I didn't EVEN answer that, and I was naked in about 20 seconds. Barbara was nice enough to put my clothes on the work table, right next to Beverly's. I'm thinking, now what??

Both Girls took a look at my DICK, which was at a full "ten-hut" by that point. Barbara said, "you gonna use it?" ... my eyes immediately went to Beverly's and I said "yes, I AM". That seemed to get a rise out of both of them. Then Barbara decided to become "director" for us. "You want to try something a little different first?" Hell, Beverly was not uttering a word, and I figured this older Girl knows things we don't know. So I listened...

She said "Dave" (yep, 5 Chapters in, YOU have just discovered that's ME) "lie down". I obediently did that, thinking that my new mentor Barbara was about to show Bev just HOW to reciprocate! But then Barbara gently took Bev by the arm, and had her climb up my body. Barbara leaned over and whispered to me, "You want some more?" Then I got with the program, the moment I knew Bev's wet Pussy was headed for my Mouth! She was the last one to figure it out, but then lowered herself right onto my face, and let me discover what it was like to get my tongue much deeper inside her. I loved the warm, slick and smooth feeling of her, and hooked my arms underneath her legs, and cupped her round cheeks, in an effort to pull her tighter and get MORE. Barbara stood up a little, kissed Bev's left shoulder, and said calmly " Do you WANT IT?" ... Bev was so busy, she could only nod ... Barbara fired back "Then TAKE ALL you WANT." By then we were both totally into it, and Bev started riding my face really hard – she looked down to make sure she wasn't smothering me, then went full bore with her hips. I felt a hand in my hair, just swirling lightly. I opened my eyes a little and saw that the hand was coming from the side ... damn, it was Barbara ... the hell if I was going stop for Q&A, it all just felt too good. Then I felt Barbara take my right hand and rub it on her – damn, she was STRIPPED to the WAIST. I got big tits in the fingers of my right hand, without any warning whatsoever. SHOCK CITY for the BOY!

Not that I had any brain cells left, but I did sense that Bev was looking to put her hand on my Dick for the first time. I couldn't see anything to prove it, but I did feel SOMETHING going on down there. Guess what folks, it was BARBARA – for I got an eye around to my right, and saw that she had leaned out of sight around Beverly's back ... her body was in a steady, powerful rocking motion by now. I just turned my mind off, and FELT IT. It was incredible, and as I soon as I figured out what was REALLY going on, Bev's hands gripped my head tightly, and she just came to a dead stop, then let out a wail I cannot describe. She collapsed on me, then freed up a leg to get to my side, and planted kisses all over my face and mouth ... she didn't even think about tasting her own juice off my face, she just WENT for it.

About a half-second after Bev looked down toward my legs, so did I. My DICK was firmly in Barbara's mouth, and I could even feel her tongue swirling around it, inside. Barbara looked out the corner of her eye, then took the first part of Beverly's arm that she could grasp, and slowly pulled her down there. She gently brought Bev's face within a couple of inches of my DICK, while still laying the wood to me. She had gotten about ¾ of me in her mouth, then let my DICK pop out and point straight up. There was no need for her to encourage her younger sister to follow suit, Beverly just took me in, in a single move ... and began matching the movements of her sister. I could not believe it, so I just let the feeling take over.

Nothing I could have said or done would have added to the moment, for when they started taking turns on the head of my DICK, I went straight to HEAVEN. It was the sexiest feeling I'd had to this point, plus I had a front row seat to watch two beautiful Girls give me something I could have never IMAGINED. While Beverly was showing skills on my DICK, Barbara looked up, put her left hand up to my mouth, and stuck a finger inside. She smiled and said, "I know you want to Fuck her, but I want to show her what it's like to swallow CUM, right now".

I know I must have had a look of shock and disbelief on my face, but I was so busy sucking her finger and watching Bev go up and down on me, there was nothing I could do to keep from letting go ... Barbara kissed Bev on her forehead, and advised her very calmly to get ready for a nice surprise. I sat up a little, and mouthed "buttt" – Barbara just smiled and said, "Don't worry, she doesn't think you're going to pee in her mouth, I already explained to her what it is ... RELAX and just let it happen, we can talk later... " It took no more than 30 seconds for me to make that first shot, then the second, and maybe 4-5 seconds later, the third. I was in and out mentally, but I noticed Barbara whispering "how to's" during my release. Beverly was obviously doing what her sister had trained her to do, not hesitating a bit, just swallowing and aggressively sucking for more.

When she finally let go, I could feel the cool air around the head of my dick – for it was out of the inferno of Bev's mouth. I took my first good breath in awhile, then got a "hey" from down below, and watched Barbara as she went down on my DICK again. She went up and down very gently, using her tongue as a rudder, then she said, "just checking to see if my Sis left me anything" ... I reacted with a combination of breathing, laughing, and swallowing the juice in my mouth – doing the three at the same time wasn't EASY. Both Girls had a dreamy, happy look on their faces. For the first time (maybe the second), what happened right there FOR REAL, outdid what I saw on my Film. It was incredible – and, as all of you can see, UNFORGETTABLE.

I was completely exhausted, and struggled to get up – Barbara said "Where do you think you're going..." I raised both hands and said, "Hey, anyone thirsty?" Two heads nodded, making it a 3-0 vote. I remembered that my stepfather was a gadget guy, and he had put a tiny little "fridge" under the work table. He liked Pepsi, I liked Pepsi – motion carried. I took out a tall bottle, rigged up an opener, and took back a frosty soft drink to my Girls ... After we rotated maybe 3 good sips apiece, Barbara said "I've got good news for you, Boy ... you're not Done" ... Figuring she hadn't led me astray in any way up to now, I cleverly responded "Don't WANT to be DONE". We kinda relaxed for the first time in the past hour, so Barbara eyed me for awhile, and while noticing Beverly leaning on me for support, Barbara said... "I know you have questions, so I'll say again, we talk about everything. I've been thinking about the two of you ever since you sat on our porch two days ago, and I just told her that I want this to happen for you."

I interrupted with another weak "butt", motioning a hand in her direction, which she immediately latched on to ... when she continued, "we agreed that I would come along, help both of you get used to each other, and learn together ... and if it were OK with Bev, I would jump in myself, from time to time ... I've been without for the last five months, after having a boy with me for almost four years ... maybe you don't get it now, but someday you will ... and I am loving every second of this ... so there" I could not put my reaction into words, so I just took hold of both of them and we hugged for a few minutes. Hell, I got a few extra kisses that way, so I WASN'T COMPLAINING. We took our next round of sips on our drink, and rubbed the condensation from off the outside of the bottle onto first our faces and necks, and then on one another. It was a little strange to watch the two sisters rub water on each other, but in this afternoon of shockers, what the hell did I care?

Then Barbara, our mistress of ceremonies, began talking again. "I know you want to start Fucking each other, God knows you've done almost everything else ... she's still a little scared about her first time, and there's a good chance she'll bleed some, so let me help you try something" We looked at each other maybe 1-2 seconds, then turned back to Barbara, who had after all, made every bit of this possible. She went over to the short pile of folded clothes, and produced two hand towels that she and Bev had stashed in their short pockets. "Let me help you so she won't feel so much pain..." We both were slow to react, so Barbara said "OK, sweety, do you want to suck some more DICK?" Bev nodded and said YES, simultaneously. Barbara looked at me, but before she could speak in my direction, I said "OHHH YESSS". That got a snicker from both of them.

So she moved us around so that I could sit up in the lounge, and Bev would be down in front of me. She lifted my right leg and had Bev go under and angle herself with her head very, very close to my DICK. I got such a great view of her body and could rub her legs with my right hand. She then said, "Sis anytime you're ready" and then took my right hand and put my middle finger inside Bev's still very wet Pussy..."

She carefully put the towels underneath her sister. Then Barbara sat back a little, and said, "You suck ... and YOU finger her inside, but very gently and slowly..." and back to Beverly, " ... just love his DICK with your tongue and lips ... you can make him Cum later" I pretty much knew what my job was, to probe a tiny bit more and more, deeper and deeper, until I had opened up her hole – big enough to take my whole DICK...

As a reward for our due diligence (or maybe just because she wanted to) Barbara leaned over the two of us, giving Bev a little kiss on the top of her head, and me a soft tongue kiss. I was able to daydream during this little adventure, and I couldn't shake the feeling that in about one week, I had gone from a "newby", to having two beautiful Girls that I could play with. I did finally make the little breakthrough, and there was thankfully only a little red discharge from the tear. Then I took her in my arms, Barbara toweled her off with a little water, and asked Bev if she could "borrow me" while Beverly rested. Her little sister moved aside very gingerly, but said "sure".

It was then for the first time, that I saw this older Girl get completely naked. She took her shorts & panties off in one motion, then turned to me. I put my head back down almost flat on the lounge, and Barbara climbed aboard. And on this day of surprises, the next one came when I saw her bush for the first time – she was not a natural blond. She started by climbing on top of me, and rubbing her tits across my mouth. Barbara did have colored circles ... aureola (sp?) about quarter size, around her nipples. I didn't miss the opportunity to show my appreciation for all she had done that day – as well as Monday. I cupped each tit, squeezed and kissed it all over, before I focused on licking her nipples. It was hard to keep the contact I wanted, because she wouldn't stop moving. Me complain?? NO FUCKING WAY. She made it easy for me to move my kisses down to her waist, and then I started aiming for that heavy bush, so I could find her opening. After taking care of her younger sister, Barbara wanted to "saddle up" too. After she came her first time with me, she flipped over without any hesitation, reversed directions and threw a leg over my face, then took one look down her front side to make sure her pussy would rest on top of my mouth, then immediately went for my DICK. I had seen this in the film, but it would be some time before I heard the term "69".

The more I worked to get her off, the deeper she went down on my DICK. The feeling was incredible, and somehow we both gave in at the same time and had a huge EXPLOSION together. Have to say I was really proud of myself, so I brought her up and whispered in her ear, "So are YOU the one who calls it an explosion?". She sneered at me, then ordered me to FUCK HER BRAINS OUT. I immediately got on top of her. The sight of seeing her arms over her head, and her legs spreadeagled off both sides of the lounge just shot a bolt of lightning through me. My DICK got so stiff it hurt ... I punched it inside her 100%. And then I just pounded her as hard as I could. All that was said in the small room for the next few minutes or so was, FUCK ME / KISS ME / DRILL ME / POUND ME / SCREW ME, over and over. Bev's hand was gently on my back. Beverly was learning what felt good, but her sister KNEW what felt good, and just how to turn me on. She grabbed my forearms, and said "GIVE IT TO ME NOW".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.