2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey - Cover

2014: A 50 Year Sex Odyssey

Copyright© 2014 by DevilDave

Chapter 2: Getting it Up, and Going Underground

It felt great to be 15 ... I got to play Basketball for my Jr. High School, got out from under seven long years of piano lessons, and was starting to notice Girls in earnest. As most of you know, if there "are to BE any curves", ya' start seeing them at or about – 8th Grade! Seems I remember that summer between 7th & 8th grades making all the difference. In those first seven years, "book learnin' " had not come hard for me – I could slack off, take a glance at the study material the night before, and still make a "B" in the boring subjects, and all "A's" in the classes I enjoyed. Therefore, having finally gotten that damn piano off my back, suddenly I had a lot more time to ... take in the scenery.

I could check out all the young budding curves, and also observe my 14 year-old neighbor who had now shown up for 7th Grade at my school. She was turning into a pretty little girl ... gone was her former dark brown pageboy cut -- now she was showing very sleek and pretty brown hair, extending down to her shoulders ... annnd ... an up-n-coming Rack to boot. I could see that she was truly in her element at school, with her clique including three other cuties, roaming the campus, talking and laughing all day long. Now I was the one with my eyes trained on her. Sharpie that she was, she always beamed back at me, once she thought she had caught me looking.

I tried to tone it down during the day, and wait for the afternoons after school – when I knew it was likely that I'd catch a glimpse of her somewhere around her house. Those North Carolina late afternoons and early evenings from August to mid-November offered up warm Sun and temps, meaning Beverly stuck with the standard tank top & shorts outfit (fine with me). I suspected that on some days, she ditched the Bra once she got home. The way they pointed straight out, it made little difference whether she did, or didn't. More and more, I zeroed in on her. I had this stirring in my shorts practically every time I copped an extended view. Yet as I remember, we had only mouthed a couple of hello/goodbyes since school started, and some quick waves and nods on the campus. A part of me said "she's slipping away" ... then a bigger part of me said "from WHAT, FOOL? You had your SHOT a couple of years ago and YOU BLEW IT..."

Then came a couple of huge, life-changing moments. My Mom was working every day, not getting home until 5:30pm. That gave me two full hours to have my run of the place. I still liked the afternoon Westerns on local TV, every day at 4:30 – those same ones that I grew up with during my elementary school years. One afternoon, while watching my favorite shoot-'em-up – stupid innocent Big Dummy here, took a flying leap onto the top of the leather sofa, acting like I was riding my trusted pony, just like my Cowboy heroes were doing on screen. I got into the moment, wanting to ride herd on the bad guys, just like my hero Gene Autry. Damn, sounds like a 10 year-old kid, not a growing teen ... but admittedly, I was behind on the learning curve in MANY areas...

So I went to the whip with an imaginary rope, while "jockeying" on my "horse's saddle". I wasn't yet aware that this "jockeying" would give way to a similar move one day, called HUMPING. As I was getting fired up on horseback, I got a sensation down below that I had never felt in my life, but just "rode it out". Then (after the bad guys were caught, and I brought my horse to a screeching halt) I got a strange feeling – I first thought for sure that I had "peed my pants" ... but wait ... this was NOT what had happened. I settled back into the sofa, twisted out of my slacks and wet shorts, trying to think of a way to get those briefs washed and dried in the next hour. They weren't saturated, they were more smeared, and "gooey".

It finally occurred to me that this happened right after the rocking motion I'd done on my horse -- uhhh, aka the top of the sofa. I also noticed that my "dick" – for that was the catch word we used at school – was bigger, thicker, and harder than I was used to ... not to mention at the moment, "slimy" like I'd never seen. Had I "injured my dick" while slamming up and down during my ride?? Well, it sure wasn't blood that was in my shorts ... I got those briefs into the sink as soon as I could, thinking I could wash & wring them out, then stash them somewhere in my bedroom, to air out. Mission accomplished – Good Job, Man ... but strange moment!

Then I got a post-event surge of anxiety about rubbing and jamming myself on top of the sofa, then having to deal with the surprise results – nothing remotely like this had ever happened to me, so I was utterly clueless in how to "Q & A" myself. Was it wrong to do something that in the end felt so good, especially if I could get away with it? And, exactly WHAT was I getting away with? Damn, at that point in my life, I was LAME! Then something happened – a MAJOR turning point in MY SEX ED, that helped me connect all the dots.

School let out early on a particular fall Friday. I remember my Mom saying as I left to catch the Bus, "you'll be back here at midday, that means you have to fix your own Lunch ... and then I want you to run the Vac..." Ugh! What a great "free afternoon" to look forward to ... This was the type of thing my guys at school would use to complain about their parents – they called it "BEGGING" ... as in, "Oh, my Dad is such a Beggar – he's making me mow the back yard!"

Nevertheless, I coasted thru that morning at school, then when the Bus stopped at the usual corner, I jogged home, thinking about that ham sandwich I was going to make ... and NOT thinking about pushing a Vac all around the house. After lunch, I pulled out that noisy rig. Buttt, first I snuck in a quick look-see next door – no Beverly, no Rack, no such Luck, SON.

After doing five BORING rooms, I went into the pristine Guest Bedroom, even opening the closet door to take a couple of whacks at the floor below – a lame attempt at getting extra brownie points. But the usually empty closet had been turned into storage, and was stashed with a few items. There was this totally weird looking suitcase (?) on the closet floor, but with a strange shape. It was a nearly perfectly square, maybe 2' x 2', with a big handle on top, in the middle. What the hell WAS IT? So I pulled it out, lifted it onto the bed, and flipped open a couple of side buckles, and sure enough, "I had me a projector" ... I knew it when I saw it, for it was a smaller version of the ones they kept in the back of the classrooms at school. So here I am, in the middle of a free long afternoon, and here is this mystery projector, with the film reels loaded. Time for a break...

I decided to do a little sleuthing (aka snooping) ... I kicked the Vac aside, unwound the cord on the projector, and plugged that baby in. I aimed for some free space on the wall, and said something to myself like "here goes nothing". CLICK ... and here, in front of me, God & Country ... were two guys nailing this naked girl from both ends. And "sheee" was apparently enjoying it... !

YOOOO!

Speakers would have been nice, but the little machine put out just enough sound, over the "whrrr", that I could hear words that I would soon be using myself. These four-letter gems I'd heard hear and there on the school grounds, but only chose to "think" of them rather than say them, up to this point.

I had watched a couple of the Teachers handle the larger machines, so I knew enough to run this "home model".

After a glance at my watch, I chose to rewind the film, being very careful to mentally mark the spot that I had to return to, so that later I could stick it all back in the closet, just as I found it. This appeared to be a fairly new film, so I figured "this IS my LUCKY DAY!" ... I was so "focused" on finding this TREASURE, it didn't occur to me to stop and ask HOW it got here, and WHAT the HELL my stuffed-shirt parents were DOING with it!

I got more of an education over the next few minutes than I had in any MONTH of SCHOOL. For, as you have likely figured out by now ... at age 15, my parents had not "shared" the story of the Birds-and-the-Bees with me.

No problem ... Suddenly everything FIT ... the sucking, the fucking, the licking, the EATING, the "gooey" stuff being shot in the Girls' mouths, the moans, the massages, the fingering, and the DESIRE ... ALL OF IT. Every girl had a thick Bush, and every girl "wanted it" as much as 'em BOYS! I saw guys pumping their dicks into the girls, and getting a dreamy look on their faces – now that reminded me a LOT of my DAY of riding the range with Gene Autry...

AND, what a surprise treat! It had never crossed my mind that TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS could, should, or WOULD GET DOWN on each other. I don't remember taking a breath while watching those first two Girls grind hard ... The only way to celebrate the greatest day of my Life (hands down), was to get my hand down, and start working my Dick, just like my new HEROES up on the wall! That whole process took all of a minute-and-a-half, and was well worth it... ! ( but DAMN, it drove me nuts to see the Girls kiss each other, and go down for sucking ) ... I kinda lost my way there for a second, too busy watching the pounding on the screen, to notice the fire down below ... suddenly I was shooting CUM downrange. One, two, three shots – I'd never seen or FELT anything like it. Looking back, I suspect it was the Girl-Girl scenes that did me in ... GREAT STUFF!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.