The Old Ladies and the Bar
Chapter 2A

Copyright© 2014 by jersey_boi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2A - Three middle aged women, and ones nephew are shanghaied by a bunch of jocks at a college bar. Debauchery ensues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration  

While I was trying to figure out what I wanted I felt a hand on my dick. That Marcie was truly insatiable, while the rest of us were trying to recover from the savaging we had gotten over the last couple of hours, she was looking for more cock.

"So what do you hoes want? More dog dick, or man dick?"

The four of us just lay there, exhausted. Marcie was the only one who was offering any sort of answer, her stroking of my rock hard dick.

"Bitches, I asked you a question. You better fucking answer me. Believe me you will regret it if you don't give me an answer."

"No more," Becky slowly groaned.

"Are you sure? This is you last chance."

"No, I can't take any more dicks. I can't even sit up, I'm so exhausted."

"Ok. Well, it's off to the punishment room for you. What do you other ladies want?"

"No wait. I'll have the," Becky tried to interrupt Don, the jock who was in charge of our torment and pleasure.

"It's too late for you. You said no, so you have to live with your decision."

Marcie and Sarah quickly pleaded to have any dick that the frat brothers would want to give them. Man, dog, or rubber they didn't care. It was obvious they didn't want to go to any place these guys would refer to as the "punishment" room.

"So what about you sissy boy? Do you want more dick or do you want to see what we have waiting for you in the punishment room? I can promise you that you will be screaming no matter which you choose. I can't tell whether they will be screams of pleasure or desperation, but you will be screaming.

"I'll take ... the ... ummmmmm. I guess I'll take the punishment room." I didn't want to go into that room. In fact, if they hadn't condemned Becky to that room, I would have taken getting fucked by any means they could have come up with. Don't get me wrong I totally understood Marcie and Sarah pleading to avoid that room, but deep down, I could feel a bit of the old me. The protector of "my women" was coming out. Even if that feature of character had been suppressed by the Handsome Man earlier. I was still under the spell of whatever was in that drink, but some little part of me. The part that should have prevented us from coming to this frat house in the first place was starting to operate.

"Take them away. Show them to the punishment room."

I was suddenly grabbed by one of the larger guys in the room. This time, however it wasn't in a fireman's carry, But just around the ankles. I was being dragged along the ground to whatever torture they had in store for us. The only mercy they had on Becky and I at this point was that they deigned to roughly turn us over onto our backs before dragging us out onto the hard concrete floor of the basement hallway. At least this way our face, chests, and my dick wouldn't be dragging across the rough surface. Sarah and Marcie would later fill Becky and I in on what happened to them, but for now, I will just tell you what we went through in that room.

As soon as we were dragged out of the "fun" room, Becky and I were blind folded. I figured this was meant to increase our torment. It certainly worked that way for me. I heard the guy that I assumed was pulling my Aunt just after I was blindfolded. "You chose ... poorly," imitating the knight from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Having seen that movie many times I was starting to get terrified.

We were quickly dragged into the other room. There was a gym mat on the floor like in the other room. This was of at least some comfort to me. The fact that there was no reverberation from the walls and that all sound from outside the room seemed to be cut off as soon as the door was closed was not a comfort, to say the least.

Very shortly I found myself being stood up against the wall with my arms forced up and against that wall behind me. Before I could even consider resisting I was handcuffed in this position. I tried to get back down to my knees out of exhaustion, but found that I could only lower myself a few inches before I felt pressure on my wrists from the handcuffs. I could sense someone down between my legs. I tried to close them to protect myself in the most instinctive way possible, but I felt those same hands from before keeping my feet more that should width apart. I was totally helpless. If I could only show my acquiescence, to the situation, I thought I would receive better treatment. I didn't realize that they were playing on these same thoughts to get in the most vulnerable position possible.

Before I realized it, another pair of hands was around each ankle, tying me up. As soon as the strong hands let go I tried to close my legs again, only to realize I had now been bound at my wrists and ankles. I could sense someone between my legs and heard something being pushed along the ground. I didn't know what it was, but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it. I mean if the fun room meant getting fucked by dogs and face fucked by everyone in the frat house, what would the punishment room mean?

Becky on my left wasn't taking being tied up nearly as well as I was. She shouted at the guy to let her go, telling him she would make all of them pay for what they had done to us this evening. He just laughed in a very bemused manner, telling her that everything from the moment we walked into the house was on tape. The lap dances and blowjobs upstairs, us beginning to be fucked by the dogs, everything. If she so much as breathed a word about this to any authority figure, the tape would be up on the internet in no time. And just to make sure a surprise raid from the cops wouldn't catch them, the tape was streamed simultaneously to another computer offsite. A comp sci nerd in exchange for being able to participate in the fun had set up the whole system.

She argued with him for about fifteen more seconds, and then her voice was suddenly muffled. It took a few seconds for me to realize that she hadn't been gagged. Once I heard the unmistakable sound of a face fuck I realized what was going on. Then I felt it. A silky mouth on my dick. It felt absolutely incredible. With all the sexual activity going on this evening I hadn't actually inserted my dick into anything. All my cares melted away. My knees started to buckle from the pleasure. Unlike before, I could lower my arms. I heard the clink of the handcuffs being lowered on a ratchet. As soon as I was half squatting the person sucking me left. I tried to stand back up, but I couldn't. The hand cuffs where stuck at this height. I knew that I couldn't stay squatting for long, but I didn't want to find out what was between my legs.

Suddenly I the blindfold was removed, but I couldn't see anything in the completely blackened room.

"Beck, you okay?"

"Yeah, for now at least. My legs are killing me. I can't stand like this I need to kneel down."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I think they put something between our legs. Who knows what these sick fuckers would do."

"You're right we need to stay strong. You know up until this point, no matter how sick some of the stuff they made us do was, it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. I just wish I had enough energy to agree to more fucking in the other room. How about you?"

"My god it was incredible. I just wish I could have fucked someone. I'm so horny right now."

"I mean, don't you wish you were able to agree to stay in there?"

"Once, they were going to take you, I couldn't leave you alone. I figured whatever torture they are going to put us through, we would stand a better chance together, than alone."

"Aw, that is so wonderful of you to leave all of that good and to come into who knows what to try to protect me. You shouldn't have done that though. There is no point in both of us getting hurt."

"Thanks, but whatever they plan to do. I don't think it will be too painful o leave any permanent marks. The last thing they would want is to hurt us enough where we don't care about the consequences of trying to expose them."

"I think you're right. Probably it will just be some light pain, or a little bit of shocking or something like that. Nothing to terrible. We'll just have to work our way through it. How are your legs doing?"

"Not great I don't think I have much longer left in me. How about you?"

"My legs are shaking worse than the big one in California. I don't think I can stand for more than a minute or two."

Suddenly the lights were turned on in the room. After adjusting to the brightness for about thirty seconds, I looked over at Becky. She was filthy and exhausted, but seemed to have a glow about her. I wasn't sure if it was from the fluids coating her body or a post orgasmic benignity, but she definitely looked peaceful. Looking down, I noticed a saddle like device between her legs.

"Oh god, I can't take it anymore. I've got to get down. I don't care if there is anything waiting for me. I'll deal with it."

"Don't, look at what they put between your legs. I've never seen anything like that."

"Oh shit. Don't worry," she said looking down, "it's just a sybian."

"A what?"

"A sybian, it's a fancy sex toy. It's a rotating dildo and vibrator. They're supposed to feel wonderful. I don't think they plan to hurt us. They just want to torture us with pleasure. I'm not going to kill myself trying to stay standing."

"How about me? Did they put the same thing underneath me?"

"Mmmmmmmm. Yes they did. And let me tell you it feels great even not turned on. You got to try it."

"Can you get back up?"

"Let me see. No, but I don't think I would ever want to. I could stay here forever."

"Ok, well since I have no choice, I guess I might as well give up the ghost. No point in hurting myself."

I slowly lowered myself onto the device, not knowing what to expect. Unlike Becky's machine the attachment on mine didn't have a bulbous head. It was just a slightly curved, soft, thin apparatus.

"Wow, you're right it does feel good, but there is this weird feeling pad under my balls."

"That is the vibration part of the machine. On me it's right on my clit. I can't wait for them to ummmmmmmmmmmm. Oh wow, they just turned the vibrator on. It feels gr..."

"Oh my. You're right it does feel good. Um, I wonder, um, what the, uhhnnnn, the ... the ... the other ... oh shit. That is wonder, oh god, oh god. I love this machine."

"Oh ... my ... god. I ugh ... I ... love it ... soooooooooooooooooooooo much. Yes, fuck. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss. It just isn't stopping. I can't ... believe they ... call this the ... punishment ... room.

This kept up for a while. Becky rolled from one orgasm to another. I counted at least eight of them. I actually came twice. The first time I let out a massive stream of cum, the second one, which seemed to come only a minute or two later was just a slow trickle of jizz flowing weakly from my rock hard dick.

After what felt like an hour of pleasure I heard Becky cry, "No more, please it's too much please stop it. I'll do anything you want. Please I can't take anymore like this."

I heard a voice come over speakers in the room. It said, "Are you sure? If you want this punishment to stop tell me. But just make certain that is what you really want."

I looked over at Becky, she seemed completely out of it. "Are you certain you want to stop. I can't imagine whatever they planned next will be a walk in the park after this."

"I don't care. Even if it is worse, I need the minute or two it will take to set something else up to give me a break. I've come at least ten times since they turned on that damned machine."

"Yes, we're certain," I called out.

The machine in my ass shut down. Next thing I knew I was being pulled up by the handcuffs. In ten seconds I was in pain from the stress of my position. Realizing I had no choice, I stood up on my shaky legs, eventually lifting myself all the way up so my legs were locked in place. I knew, or at least I thought I did, that I could stay in this position almost indefinitely.

A minute later a jock and a cheerleader came into the room. They both got busy with the machines beneath us. I couldn't see what the cheerleader was doing to mine, but I could see the jock removing the shecum-coated head from Becky's sybian. They did a quick switch, then I saw him place the dildo that had up my ass in a slot behind the one the bulbous head had come from Becky's machine.

"Um, Becky. Get ready for something in your ass. They put my dildo in the spot for your ass."

"Thanks honey"

"Honey, what is he to you. Is this your boyfriend?"

"No, he isn't."

"Well, what is he?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Just go ahead with what you're going to do."

"Oh I don't think so. We'll get it out of you very soon. If you don't want us to do anything to you, you'll tell us what he is to you. Is he your boyfriend? Your boy toy? Your gay boy? Tell me. You'll be begging to tell us soon enough."

"It doesn't matter. I won't tell."

"Oh yes you will. You not wanting to tell me only makes me more suspicious. Is that your son? I think we'll have to get you fucking your son on film before the night is over. That will make sure you never go to the authorities."

"No, he isn't my son. He's my ... never mind. It doesn't matter. Just do what you were going to do."

'"Oh it does matter. You may not want to tell me, but you will, and soon," was the leader's final word on the subject.

With that I saw him inserting another dildo onto Becky's machine. This one was another bulbous head, but only lager, and in the same spot as before.

"Faggot, look at me," the cheerleader in front of me spat. "You're going to enjoy what I just did for you."

"Screw you, you stepped on bitch."

She instantly slapped me across the face hard. "You're going to regret you said that to me. I was planning on taking it easy with the machine, maybe even giving you a real blowjob this time. I can tell you it ain't gonna happen now. Lower this asshole now."

I felt a smack to the back of both knees; before I had a chance to recover I was pushed down to the ground, then forced onto the sybian. The bulbous head popped in my asshole without any preparation. If it weren't for all of the lubrication from Becky, I would have been in a world of pain. Fortunately, I was just uncomfortable.

"Don't start them up yet, I want to have fun with this little princess," the cheerleader said as she was walking out of the room.

She came back a couple of minutes late with a strap on attached to her. "Open up little girl. It's time for your medicine.

Trying to avoid getting what I knew would be brutal face fucking, I clenched my teeth to not give a chance to get it in. She must have been expecting this, because within two seconds she was yanking on my hair and twisting my nipples trying to get me to open up. It was the second nipple twist that got me.

She jammed the dildo all the way to the back of my throat and had her way with me. Every time I bit down to try to end the abuse, I would get a slap across my face. After the third slap I stopped biting and just tried to survive it. I guess I must have been showing signs that I was at least tolerating this treatment because she called out to someone to start up my machine on high.

That is when she was finally able to get to me. The machine was fucking me so fast and hard, I couldn't get all the air I needed through my nose. That was when the sobbing started. The cheerleader kept fucking my mouth for another minute or so, and then announced that they could turn the machine off, for now.

"So, little baby girl, have you learned your lesson. Are you ever going to fuck with me again?"

"No, I ... won't. I swear."

"Okay, because if you do what I just did to you will seem like a walk in the park and believe I won't stop just for a few tears."

"Come on. Let's start these babies up and see what we can learn from that bitch over there."

"Are you okay?" Becky asked me with a real concern in her voice. "I'm sorry that I got you into this whole situation. I should never have listened to Marcie about coming to the club. We should have just had a night of drinking at home once the plans got all messed up."

"Don't worry it isn't your fault, it isn't Marcie's fault. It's their fault. They're the ones who did something to our drinks, they're the ones who loosed the dogs on us, and they're the ones who put us in this room. Let's just focus on making it out of here with as much dignity as we can. Oh god. Here it goes again."

With that the machines started once more. Luckily, they were nice and slow at this point. Not the instant assault I'd had while being face fucked. I thought that I could actually deal with this. Gradually, they ramped the power up on both of machines.

I looked over and saw Becky was riding her machine like a mechanical bull. Back and forth, side to side, instinctively getting as much pleasure from the machine as possible. I was more passive just letting it take me where it would.

After a couple of minutes at a very nice, comfortable medium setting I heard little shriek from Becky and saw her body completely tense up. I thought she was having an orgasm, but when she didn't relax I started to get worried. I thought maybe she was having a seizure of some sort.

"Beck, you ok. What's happening to you?"

"Ungh, they cranked my sybian up ... rea ... lly high. Oh, oh, oh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Holy. Jesus Christ."

After that she let loose with a torrent of filth you don't hear outside of Andrew Dice Clay concert. It was mother fucker this, cocksucker that, cunt. It didn't matter what the word was if it was filthy it came flying out of her mouth in a raw raspy grunt. This went on a for few minutes, until finally she was just leaning as far forward as her handcuffs would allow her; panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah. That was just beyond anything I've ever felt. I think they're trying to break me through over stimulation. How about you?"

"I'm fine. They haven't put up my machine past the medium setting you were on a few minutes ago. If they hadn't made me cum a few times on the last round I would have blown my load, but it just feels really good for now."

"Oh shit here it goes again. It's above that medium setting. I'm about to Jesus; I can't believe I'm about to cummmmmm again. Oh yes, oh yes, oh, God that feels good. Oh shit, it's higher than"

"Higher than before? Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, I ... I ... I ... hope so."

With that Becky was off again riding orgasm after orgasm. A new one would start almost before the previous one finished. Whoever was controlling he machine decided to just let it ride. Instead of the five or so minutes that I thought she got the first time, it felt like fifteen or twenty minutes this go around. I realized that this was how they were going to get Becky to tell them that she was my Aunt.

"Just tell them, if you won't, I will."

"No, don't give them the satisfaction. Even college boys will get bored sooner or later I want to be able to beat them at something. They've gotten me to do everything they want without any questions up until this point. They put something in those drinks. Do you really think I would walk down the street in just my underwear from drinking too much? I mean yeah, Marcie maybe. I wouldn't and certainly not Sarah."

"Ok, well don't talk to loud," I whispered. "We don't want them to realize that we're starting to come out from under the drugs. We might be able to at least figure out some sort of plan if they don't give us anything else."

Unbeknownst to me, they realized this the second I mouthed off to the cheerleader earlier. Another dose of the drug was already being prepared for us. Just then, the comfortable buzz I had been feeling was ramped up. It wasn't nearly as high as the setting on Becky's machine, but I knew I was in trouble. Unlike a woman I couldn't ride orgasm after orgasm. They were looking to crush my balls to get me to talk.

"Oh shit Becky, they're hitting me now. I don't know how much I can take of this. I've already cum too many times in the last hour. Do ... you ... think they ... heard us ... before?"

"I don't knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow," she screamed as perhaps the strongest orgasm yet hit her like a freight train.

The bulbous head in my ass was stimulating every part of my rectum. The buzzing strip was driving my balls wild. I didn't know which would make me cum. Honestly, even if I could have separated the feelings, I didn't have the brainpower at that moment to figure it out. All my pleasure-overloaded brain knew was that this felt good and that I was going to cum soon and hard.

"Oh god," Becky sobbed. "They really want to break me now. I thought they were just engaging in hyperbole."

"Do whatever you need to. You know how I feel about you. Nothing that happens tonight will change that. I just want you to be okay."

"Thanks. Fuck me. Not againnnnnnn. Oh dear God that feels good. I'm still going to hold out. I sort of want to see where this'll take me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.