Master PC: A Firm Hand - Cover

Master PC: A Firm Hand

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

Paperwork. Endless paperwork. Heaps and piles of it deflected from his Thompson's office and deposited right on his desk with only Rakti's intermittent help to comb through it. Harper sighed. He knew he couldn't give in to despair. He had a better job with a larger paycheck. He had a corner office with a few tall windows to let the light in and blinds to keep prying eyes out.

Harper was making a concerted effort to reform much of the mindless bureaucracy that stifled innovation and communication within Chiron Medical. Eric, his old tormentor and erstwhile friend from his cubicle days, was the head of one of eight new pilot groups of salespeople that had produced a modest increase in sales, a steep rise in morale and efficiency, as well as an equally steep reduction of Charles Stevens' power as a manager. Thompson's new VP had a few successes under his belt already.

But this paperwork. There was just no end!

At least he had his loyal, hardworking secretary who was, even on her lunch break, hard at work below his desk sucking his cock for all she was worth. This was how she took most of her lunch breaks since she'd followed Harper up the corporate ladder. Sometimes, though, they did actually go out to lunch. Rakti was surprisingly insightful and generally had some notion or idea about how things could be improved. Her latest hobby horse was pushing for better maternity privileges for the women in the company. Rakti wasn't mindless, whatever else the program had done to her. The woman was simply an incredibly well-rounded individual, succeeding at virtually anything she turned her hand to.

Most of her weekdays she did actually have to work the smaller desk outside his office to keep up appearances. Sometimes, though, Harper needed to dictate something quite lengthy and she would skip her way through the door for upwards of an hour or more sometimes in the late afternoon. As much as he enjoyed bending her over his desk, he kept these visits to a minimum. They had to be cautious. If word about them ever got out...

So far, Harper hadn't heard even a whisper of a rumor about an intimate relationship between the newest executive in the company and his secretary.

The dark woman between Harper's legs mewled in distress as he pushed away from the desk, drawing her out into the light. Harper thought it odd how she could switch between demanding and submissive at the drop of a hat. With his wife, though, she was always dictatorial. As soon as the front door closed behind Rakti, Ashley was expected to be serving her finger, mouth and tongue. The three had come to a casual arrangement. Rakti wanted the sex as much as Harper and his wife both, but desired a little bit of emotional distance as well. That deal had suited Harper perfectly.

His secretary was a sight on her knees in nothing but her customary stockings, garter belt, and heels with fluid smeared across her face. Rakti had wisely decided to take her glasses off before finding her way under the desk and taking Harper into her mouth. Both her hands were busy between her legs, working a vibrator in and out of her cunt as she took a break to suck happily on his balls. Harper made sure she was always tottering around in tall heels of some style or other and made bring up her hemline to just below her stockings. The tops of her stockings and brown skin above it now showed with every step. She also had to take special care not to flash her panties to the world whenever she sat down on a chair or bench. Rakti herself approved of the changes wholeheartedly. She relished the way eyes followed her in her new environment even more closely now than they did at the old office. Just like she loved the feeling of always having a butt plug in her during work or play.

"I'm going to cum soon, Rakti." The brown woman redoubled her efforts to bring him to orgasm. Harper sank deeper into the supple leather of the chair and let Rakti earn her keep. His mind wandered. Somehow it drifted to Bailey, the spoiled brat with platinum blonde hair that had t-boned him when she ran a red light.

He remembered the way she looked later, after the wreck, at her parents' house. Tight clothing covering an even tighter young body. Large, jutting breasts and legs so long he'd gotten vertigo from looking at them. Bee-strung lips and blue eyes that would bring a man to his knees if they weren't so glazed from whatever she was taking. Rumors were whispered all over the neighborhood about her "struggle" with drugs. There was no struggle there. No even a hint of one.

Harper dimly realized he wanted her just like he had wanted Rakti. He wanted to fuck her. Possess her.

Own her.

It wouldn't be all bad. He couldn't have her hooked on whatever her drug of choice was nor continue running with whatever crowd had helped her down the dark path she was on.

As the cum began to churn its way up from his balls, he grabbed Rakti by the head and pushed her down cruelly onto his cock until her nose mashed into his pubic area. She gagged a little, but didn't struggle as he came in her throat. Even with how quickly she tried to swallow, gobs of cum still managed to spatter messily from Rakti's nose when she unexpectedly choked and sputtered. While he finished emptying himself down his sweet secretary's throat, Harper idly fantasized about how good Bailey would look cleaning the house in lingerie. Harper and his little harem had better ways to spend their evenings than cleaning the house or preparing meals. Why not hire a maid?

Later, after Rakti had sucked him clean and made herself presentable to the rest of the office, he asked her to stay and talk with him for a bit. She quickly sat in his lap and made herself comfortable, putting an arm around his neck and leaning her head onto his shoulder. "Alright, boss man. Shoot."

"There's another woman I want to bring into our little household."

Rakti's head came up and she raised an eyebrow. "You talked to Ashley about it yet?"

"No. I know she'll say yes if you do."

Rakti laughed and nodded. "Of course she will."

"I'd like to get a maid and I'm thinking-"

"You're thinking about that blonde bitch that wrecked your Audi and set your brain bouncing around in your skull, aren't you?" she interrupted. Rakti didn't look exactly happy at the thought.

Harper never could understand how she managed to read his mind. Sometimes it was a little spooky.

"I can read your mind because we're soul mates, lover. If you'd met me sooner, I'd be wearing that ring on Ashley's finger." Rakti stuck her tongue out at him.

This woman was always teasing him. Harper pinched her ass in revenge, making her squirm and squeal in his lap. "You don't lack for confidence do you, Rakti? -- but yeah, actually. I want Miss Clark." After wrangling with the insurance company and having both he and the Clarks explain the lack of a police report, he'd managed to get a new Audi; an A4 just like he'd had. The girl, however, had continued to show no remorse and both her parents were mortified. Her attitude as much as her body was what had earned her a spot on Harper's wish list.

"She's pretty enough, I guess," she said, lips pursed. "Nice cheekbones. And humongous titties."

"How would you know?"

"I Facebook stalked her after Ash told me about the wreck."

"You're joking!"

Two hot spots of embarrassment flushed her cheeks prettily. Harper had a hard time understanding how a woman so shameless in bed could ever get embarrassed over something like this. "I wanted to see what she looked like. I was ... curious."

"So. What do you think?"

"She's tall. Taller than you in heels," Rakti mused.

"I'm not much of a heels guy, Rakti." He managed to keep his face straight until she swatted him and scowled at his joke. Still, she didn't continue. "And?" Harper prompted.

"And ... I think she'd look good on her knees in a French maid outfit," she finished with a totally phony smile of innocence. Suspicion cut through her reverie like a scythe. Shadows grew deep in her brown eyes as they narrowed at Harper and made him feel like a frog on the short list for dissection. "Even if I say I want her too, lover, how're you going to convince her?"

"Obviously with my boundless charm and masculine wiles," Harper deflected. The unimpressed look she gave him told him exactly what she thought of that particular plan. Harper saw doubt writ plainly in the cast of her face and the way she searched his own for answers.

His wife hadn't shown any curiosity or wonder over how quickly she had accepted Rakti's position in her life or the ways in which her own desires had shifted. She didn't even bat an eyelash at the rough ways Harper and Rakti used her now. Surprisingly, she'd even expressed a fervent desire one evening for a butt plug in the same style that Rakti habitually wore. Ashley was firmly and unquestioningly embracing all the changes that had occurred these past weeks and all Harper had to attribute that to was the fact that she'd never been what one might call spectacularly bright or particularly strong willed.

Loving; yes.

Giving and honest; yes and yes.

Resolute or sharp? Definitely not.

Her job mostly consisted of smiling prettily at principally male doctors and repeating words other people had written for her about drugs hastily explained to her in a rushed two or three day seminar.

Rakti, though, seemed made of sterner stuff. Harper couldn't call the way she was responding "fighting", but she was definitely complying with them on her own terms.

"Alright," Harper said, forcing Rakti off his lap and propelling her toward the door with a firm slap on the ass. "Off you go. I need to give Ash and the Clarks a call. My wife and I will be joining them for dinner soon."

The Clark family was ready to receive the McLains far sooner than Harper had expected. Just three days after he'd gotten Rakti's blessing on Bailey, he found himself walking up the sidewalk for an evening with Signe, Henry, and Bailey. He hadn't had much time to tailor this interaction with the Master PC program, but the basics were all there

"I'm so excited," Ashley bubbled in a low voice to Harper as they walked from the car to the Clarks' front door. "Rakti says this new girl is going to take over cleaning and everything so I get more time to play!"

Ashley was in a wonderful mood as she walked arm in arm with Harper. Rakti had come over last night with some toys, including a double-ended dildo both of the women had enjoyed immensely. Ashley now seemed as insatiable as Harper felt and Rakti delighted in finding new ways to torment, tease, and temper that growing lust. In the end, his wife had been reduced to a cooing, drooling mess dribbling cum from her abused pussy onto the bedroom floor when Rakti had finally walked downstairs and left Harper with one last good night kiss. Harper had returned upstairs to get Ash out of the skimpy lingerie and heels Rakti required her to wear practically all the time now and put her to bed. Her "rules", as she called them, now persisted even when she wasn't there.

This evening Harper had to make sure she dressed demurely. Just a gray dress that fell below mid-thigh and some tall, chunky platform wedges. Rakti's rules generally extended to even clothing Ashley could wear in public, though an exception had to be made for tonight. His secretary-cum-mistress liked her in high heels, thongs, and short skirts or tight clothing. She couldn't stand to let Ashley wear anything that wouldn't show off her slim figure or make her tight ass pop.

His wife's fashion sense had definitely taken a turn for the skimpy and provocative under Rakti's influence. Harper reminded himself to find a way to thank her for that.

"Calm down, baby. Act normal. I can't have you jilling yourself off at the Clarks' dinner table. You behave at dinner and you'll get everything Rakti and I promised," Harper reminded his wife.

Harper regretted not having more time to ensure things would go off without a hitch. He didn't want Ashley finding him creeping up behind him, reading the things he was typing into the Master PC program and reporting it to Rakti. That might cause some headaches down the road or require drastic and immediate action. Actions that Harper couldn't be sure wouldn't destroy the secretary that he had become increasingly more taken with. Hopefully, Bailey would be so smitten with him and Ashley both as to accept without a second thought the offer of working being the McLain's live-in maid. A job she'd be very well suited to perform thanks to the urge to serve others and the affinity for housework Harper had instilled in her.

Harper pressed the doorbell and heard muffled footsteps hurrying to the door. It swung open to reveal the ever happy Signe and her far older, and shorter, husband Henry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.