Master PC: A Firm Hand
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by hush

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Harper McLain liberates a copy of the Master PC program from his depraved neighbor who had used it to turn his wife into a mindless sex toy. After returning her to the way she was and erasing all evidence of his neighbor's actions, can Harper make good on his promise to rid himself of the program forever?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Body Modification   science fiction sex story, computer sci-fi sex story

The changes Harper had queued up for himself were subtle, but then they had to be. There's no slider for "ability to sell crap to people". He opted to give himself a super powered memory as well as an enhanced sensitivity to body language. Hopefully with these two gifts he could bring his numbers up at least high enough to get Stevens off his back ... and keep himself out of the bread line.

With a weekend to get used to his new gifts, he hit the ground running on Monday and frantically chased down any sales leads he could sniff out both on the phone and in person with various local outfits. Though every deal he brokered was small, the sheer number of them was starting to add up.

Some people thought it bizarre at first, but Harper's intensity gradually spread throughout the office. By midweek, office sales had already topped the monthly prediction by 3% with another week and a half to go. His coworker's enthusiasm, however, couldn't last and soon fell back to normal levels by Friday. Even so, Stevens was capering about his office in glee after getting a congratulatory call from his uncle.

Harper guess was that when you were a manager as dismal as Stevens was even a tiny victory meant the world.

After more than two weeks of this frenetic pace, Harper had made serious ground on his road to recovery. The problem was he was beginning to flag. Harper's memory was perfect, but it was an incredible strain to be using it every hour of the day recalling names, faces, or small details relevant to the customers and companies he worked with. The focus it took to perceive, interpret and exploit all of an individual's body language was likewise draining.

Placing his phone back in its cradle, he considered a five minute break would do him good. He leaned back, stretched, then tried to rub the weariness from his eyes. A tap on his shoulder shook him from his too short rest and his old desk chair screeched out a jagged symphony of protest as he turned to face his visitor.

"I thought you could use some coffee," Rakti smiled, her tone low and conspiratorial. She was a vision in light yellow and white today. A tight knee length yellow skirt with a matching jacket and a snug ruffled white blouse underneath. Four inch heels the same shade of yellow as her skirt made up for her lack of height and small yellow hoops dangled from her ears. The contrast between her brown skin and the yellow was dramatic. Arresting to the eye and calling attention to her exotic looks.

"I-uh yeah. Absolutely," Harper managed. "Thanks, Rakti." He accepted the cup from her and took a quick sample. The taste was terrible. As bright and popular around the office as Rakti was, she made the absolute worst coffee anyone could ever remember tasting. Even men who invented excuses to loiter by her desk would run from her when she had a coffee cup of her own special brew in hand. Hopefully he'd hidden his grimace.

"Stevens is really on a tear in there. Getting calls from all over the place and making sure they know how well he's managing his department," she chuckled. A delicate bronze hand moved to her mouth to stifle her laugh calling attention to immaculate nails with a radiant yellow polish painted onto them. The bracelets at her wrist clacked together faintly with the sudden motion.

"I can only imagine," Harper replied sardonically.

"He's mentioning your name, at least. Talked you up right to Thompson himself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.