Secrets Between Sisters - Cover

Secrets Between Sisters

Copyright© 2014 by DirtyMindedMom

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - They're married with children now, but both remember what they secretly did together as teens.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I stood in the shower with one foot propped up so I could shave my pussy as clean and as smooth as possible. I was groggy after an almost sleepless night, and the steamy water was only making me want to crawl back into bed for the rest of the day. But I knew as soon as my head hit the pillow my mind would start racing again. I couldn't stop thinking about what my sister Dana and I had been doing for the past two nights of her visit. Mental images of her and I masturbating together dominated my thoughts. I was in an almost constant state of arousal, and I didn't know what to do about it.

After drying off I went to my bedroom to get dressed. I opened my closet door and was confronted with the full-length mirror hanging there. I wouldn't ever be mistaken for a lingerie model, but I was still in pretty decent shape for a mother of two. I turned and checked out my ass. It was holding up. I could get away with a bikini at the beach without totally embarrassing myself. I cupped my breasts and gave them a slight lift. Not as pert as they once were, but they'd gotten a little bigger with each of my pregnancies, and I kind of liked the way they jiggled these days. What I didn't understand was why my sister was so fascinated by this fairly ordinary mom-body of mine.

I couldn't deny that masturbating with her had opened up some unexpected aspects of my own sexuality, but I was afraid she wanted to take things to a place I wasn't prepared to go. I loved my sister like crazy, especially after what we'd shared, and yet I couldn't see myself engaging in the kind of deviant perversion I was sure Dana had in mind. She hadn't come right out and said it, but I knew she wanted to take things further. I was a responsible wife and mother, however, and not some sex-crazed teen with no moral boundaries. There was no way I could allow myself to descend to the kind of depraved depths she was contemplating. My mind was set.

But the throb between my legs gave me pause. I parted my clean-shaven outer lips and looked at my pussy in the mirror. My hard, pink clit stood out proudly. I flicked it with the tip of my finger and a tingling pulse of pleasure washed over me. I ventured lower and found my pussy hole. It was sopping wet. It had been like that all night. I couldn't remember ever being so consistently horny at any other time in my adult life. This was insane. There was only one thing to do about it. I threw on my robe and headed downstairs.

I had reconsidered and changed my mind at least three more times before reaching the guest room door. I took a deep breath and went in without knocking. Dana was sprawled out on the bed asleep. There was a bottle of lube conspicuously left on the nightstand, and I could make out the long, thick shape of her huge dildo under the sheet next to her. I was about to change my mind again when I heard her gravelly voice.

"Hey, sexy lady. Is it noon already?"

"No, but as long as you're awake, I think we need to talk."

"Ugh, this sounds like fun." Dana rubbed her face in an effort to wake herself up.

"I'm serious," I sat down on the bed, realizing that I probably should have gotten dressed for this. "We have to deal with what we've done like a couple of sensible adults."

"I know, I know," she groaned, pulling her hair back and using the band around her wrist to hold it in a ponytail. "What I did wasn't fair. I was going through some weird shit, and I shouldn't have involved you. The last thing I want to do is cause problems for you or do anything that would hurt your family."

"I'm glad you see it that way," I said with a sense of relief.

Dana sat up and took my hand in hers. I couldn't help but notice she had on her thin white tank top. I could plainly see the dark circles of her areolas through the fabric stretched tight over her breasts. Damn her for looking so sexy like that.

"I've been dealing with a lot of crap with Roger lately, and it was wrong of me to dump that all on you. Just because I'm a horny mess doesn't give me the right to take advantage of you."

"Don't get me wrong, Dana, I honestly don't regret what happened." I did everything I could to keep my eyes off her tits. "I think we just need to appreciate what we shared these past couple of nights for what it was and leave it at that."

Dana regarded me with a searching look. There was a hint of sadness behind her smiling eyes. Finally she nodded with resignation. "You're right. We'll leave it at that."

She opened her arms and invited me in for a hug. As soon as we embraced I was once again conscious of her breasts pressed tightly against mine. It would have been nice to feel them one more time against my bare skin. But, no, that couldn't happen. It shouldn't happen.

"So," I said, "what do you want to do on your last day here? Shopping, I assume?"

"How'd you guess?" She pinched my cheek like an obnoxious old aunt, and jumped out of the bed. As she headed for the guest bathroom I saw that she was naked from the waist down. I stared at her shapely ass as she disappeared into the adjoining bathroom. "I don't want to go to the mall though." She spoke over the loud shush of her peeing. "Let's go to the swanky shops down on the boulevard."

"Yeah ... sure..." Big Tony, my sister's monster dildo, was lying in view now that the sheet had been pulled aside. I remembered feeling it fill me up and wondered if I'd ever be able to recapture that sensation on my own.

"And lunch is on me," Dana announced around her toothbrush as she returned to the guest room. She was still naked except for her little tank top. I couldn't help checking out that fantastic bush of hers one more time. I didn't know if I'd ever get a chance to see it again.

"Okay ... lunch..."

"I think I'm going to shave it like yours," Dana said, apparently having noticed me staring. "Maybe Roger will want to fuck me then."

"Oh, no, don't!" I blurted out despite myself. "I think it's perfect the way it is."

"Yeah, and you don't want to fuck me either, so what good is it doing me?" She laughed and went back into the bathroom to rinse and spit. Before she even came back, I'd made my mind up one last time.

"Actually, Dana, I do."

She came to the door still smiling from her little joke. "What?"

"I do want to fuck you." I couldn't believe I was hearing myself say those words.

Her face turned serious. "I don't know if I exactly understand what you're saying."

"I can't stop thinking about you ... in that way. About the things we've done together. About the things you want to do."

"The things I want to do?" She took a careful step into the room as if she was afraid any sudden movements would frighten me away.

"You want to know what it's like to lick another woman's pussy." I untied my sash and shrugged my robe off. I stood before my sister fully exposed. "I want to be the one to give that to you. I want you to lick my pussy."

She obviously couldn't believe what she was hearing. "This is a joke right? You're just making fun of me now."

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. "I've been thinking about you sucking my pussy all night. Now get over here and eat me before I change my mind."

Dana came to the edge of the bed, then hesitated. She knew there'd be no going back after we crossed this line. She'd made it more than clear that this was what she wanted. The only thing holding her back would be the fear that I'd come to my senses after it was too late and resent her for making me feel obligated to indulge her sick fantasies.

"Look," I said, "I know you want this. And I know you're worried I'm going to flake out on you, but I promise I won't. I want it, too. It hasn't been easy to admit it to myself, but I've been wanting this for a long time and was just too afraid to be honest with myself about it."

Dana sat down on the bed between my legs. She reached out and lightly caressed the inside of my thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." The firmness of my voice didn't match the nervousness I was feeling inside. "I love you, and you're the sexiest woman I've ever known. I hate the idea of you out there trying this with some strange woman you picked up in a sleazy bar. I want to be your first. I want the first pussy you taste to be mine. I've never been more sure of anything."

"You're the best sister a horny slut like me could ask for."

"Now I believe you mentioned something about wanting to suck on this big ol' clitty of mine?" I peeled back my clitoral hood and brandished my stiff nub toward her, challenging her to cross that line with me.

Dana's eyes lit up and she gratefully lowered her head between my legs. Her soft cheek brushed against my inner thigh and a thrill bubbled up through me. I knew then that it would be only a matter of seconds before she had me cumming.

My sister's tongue fluttered tentatively over the tip of my straining clit. A torrent of tingling sensations flourished at random spots all over my body. Next, I felt a feathery kiss there and my pussy cried out for more. She kissed my clitty again, and once more, then took it between her lips. Oh, sweet Jesus, that felt good.

Dana gently suckled my tiny, feminine erection, the tip of her tongue teasing circles around it as she did. Heaven couldn't be half as good as the feelings that were bathing my entire being in that moment.

"Taste me," I begged.

She kissed her way down between my lips until she reached the place I wanted her. Dana's tongue explored the area around my pussy hole. I could feel myself flexing, opening wider for her. Then her tongue darted into my opening. An involuntary shudder of ecstasy seized me. She was really doing it. My sister was actually tasting the juices flowing from my heated pussy. I heard her moan and quickly go back in for another taste. In a matter of moments she was eagerly lapping at my vagina, greedy for more of my intimate flavor.

"Oh, yes," I urged, "lick it up. Lick it all up."

I suddenly couldn't comprehend why I had ever resisted this. No social norm or moral imperative ever made me feel so lovingly enmeshed with another person both in body and soul as doing this did. Giving myself so completely to my sister was a gift for me as much as for her. Even so, I knew there was no way I would ever be able to make my husband understand. He would condemn me, and be repelled by my incestuous perversion. Jim, despite his love for me and the life we'd built together, would leave me and take the girls away. I'd never been more certain of anything.

And yet, I was powerless to turn from the path I'd chosen. Moreover, I didn't want to turn from that path. I was willing to risk everything for what my sister and I had discovered with one another. Maybe I'd hate myself one day for this choice, but I couldn't envision giving up this new found bliss because of something that might never come to pass.

I turned my face and pressed my mouth into the pillow and let out a weeping cry of pleasure. Dana was sucking at my pussy hole as if she was trying to draw every drop out of me. Only then did I realize we were the only ones home and there was no need to keep our lovemaking quiet. She grabbed my hips and pulled my cunt tighter against her mouth as I let free a wail of sheer satisfaction to signal my sister that what she was doing to me was sending me to the limits.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good on my pussy," I cried out without inhibition. "Oh, yeah, eat that pussy.

I looked down and was pleasantly startled by the sight of it being my sister's face there in my crotch. I was so used to seeing my husband down there. I reached down and undid her ponytail, then took hold of her loose hair and pulled her head back up to my clit. I needed this bitch to make me cum!

"Suck that clit!" I commanded roughly. "Suck that fucking clitty and make your baby sister cum."

Dana had no problems doing exactly what I was demanding. She latched onto the knot of flesh that surrounded my sensitive button and began sucking for all she was worth. Her hands moved from my hips to my outer lips, spreading them wide so she could get at my clit easier. Her thumbs settled right over my pussy hole, dipping just far enough in for me to feel it. It was almost too much to take in all at once.

"I'm going to cum," I screamed. "I'm going to cum on your face! Make my cunt cum on your face, Dana!"

This was no longer the dainty affair that it had started as. There were no tentative kisses or hesitant licks. My sister's face was buried in my pussy and she was going at it like she'd waited all her life for this opportunity and was afraid it might never come again. I couldn't take my eyes off the immorally exquisite sight of Dana madly eating my cunt.

My orgasm hit me like a rush of something wild being unleashed. I felt all my energy pour into my pussy and then erupt in a single blast of rapturous ejection that emanated outward and filled the whole room. My fists pounded the mattress and I didn't have the breath to scream any more than I already had. I completely lost all control of my body as I thrashed and spasmed through the second and then the third orgasm that my sister mercilessly evoked with her mouth. When it finally became too much I had to push her face away from my cunt.

She reluctantly relented and released my clit. I lay limp, filling my lungs in great gulps. Traces of my climax persisted within me as I slowly regained my senses. Dana was looking up at me from between my thighs with a huge smile, her cheeks shiny with the wetness of my pussy. She'd never looked more radiant that she did at that moment.

"Not bad for a beginner," she joked and licked her lips. "Just wait till I get good at it."

"If it gets any better than that, you're going to kill me!" I laughed. "That was fucking intense. I swear my teeth are buzzing right now."

Dana kissed my clit and sent a pleasant shiver up through me. She was loving every second of this. "I want to make you cum again like that." As she spoke I could feel her warm breath on my pussy.

"I do, too," I said, "but let me finish enjoying this one first." The explosive moment of orgasm is undoubtedly the main attraction, but the subtle mix of fading sensations and effusive emotions left in the aftermath have their own erotic appeal. "In the meantime, how about you take off that top and bring those big, beautiful tits up here."

Dana planted one more kiss on my bald mound, then pulled off her tank top. The moment I saw her tits flop into view I was instantly filled with lust. No other woman had ever affected me like this before. I held out my arms and took my big sister into my embrace, pulling her against my chest. Mmm, sweet paradise. I'd been longing for the feel of her naked breasts against mine since that first night.

"I would have never guessed you were a boob man," Dana teased.

"I just recently found out myself."

"It does feel nice, doesn't it?" Dana moved her body so our breasts rubbed together.

It was without question much more than nice. She shifted herself so that she was on top of me. Her tits hung down over my chest so that her nipples were just barely brushing against mine. It was delicious torture. When I couldn't take it anymore I pulled her down onto me. My sister's soft flesh crushed against my own, getting me horny all over again. And, if that wasn't enough, I could feel her pussy hair tickling my bare crotch. So many new sensations that I never expected to ever experience were coming at me faster than I could take them in, but I didn't want any of them to stop.

"Vicky," Dana said looking straight at me, "tell me if you think this would be too weird, but I really want to kiss you right now."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.