Major Changes My Life - Cover

Major Changes My Life

Copyright© 2014 by candied

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Major is my dog who become more than a friend. And a friend that became more in many ways.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   White Couple   Masturbation   Bestiality  

My love for dogs goes back to when I was a small child. My mom said that I was still crawling when I would try and get to the puppies just outside the back door in a fenced area. I can't remember a time in my life that we did not have a dog for a pet. They were my best friends and very sweet companions, but one day I found my love for my dog changed and included a different kind of emotion.

It all began when I was having problems with my husband and things were really bad, I was crying and went out on our deck that was several steps above the yard. I had on a skirt and blouse that I had warn to work that day. I was crying and I sat down on the deck with my feet on the first step going down to the yard. My sweet dog, an Eskimo spits named Major, came running up the steps thinking he would greet me. But he stopped on the step with my feet and did something different. He pushed his nose under my skirt. I pushed his head away and gave him a pat on the head and sniffed and blew my nose. As I did I felt his head nudging back under my skirt and between my legs and he was sniffing my panties and I could feel his breath on my legs and my pussy tingled and I was surprised at my reaction but I liked how it felt. But I pushed him away and said no! I got hold of myself and my life went on for a few days.

But the thoughts of Major sniffing my pussy continued to haunt me and every time I thought about it I would get wet and I would think about how that made me feel. I decided I wanted to feel that again. I planned an evening that I knew I would be alone and went back out on the deck and sat as I had before with my feet on that first step. But this night I had put on a loose fitting skirt and when I sat down I pulled it up in my lap. I did not wear any panties and as always Major came running up the steps but when he reached me I was sitting there with my skirt up and no panties. He once again nudge his face between my legs sniffing and oh my, I was excited. I moved my legs a little more apart and I felt his nose as he sniffed my hairy mound. I was getting wet, this was such a turn on. I just did not know what was in store for me. I felt his cold nose nuzzle in my mound and then felt his hot tongue as it darted out to taste what he was smelling for the first time. I know I must have opened my eyes wide, because I had not expected him to do that. But oh that was such a wonderful feeling and he must have liked the taste. He moved in closer and licked more rapidly. I loved how that felt ... I opened my legs wider and looked down to see him with his nose on my mound and his tongue licking my cunt. This was the best feeling and I did not want it to stop. I took my fingers and opened my pussy lips wider and let him lick the inside of my pussy more and omg I was loving it my juices were flowing like crazy and he was lapping at my pussy. I could feel his tongue almost going inside my hole and then it would go to my ass to get that drop running down the crack. Mmmmmmmmmm I know I was moaning because it felt so good. I pulled my skirt up high and put my hands behind me where I could lean back and spread my legs even wider. I felt his nose as it nudged into my pussy hole and his tongue was lapping at my ass. I started to cum and as his tongue went to the top and licked my clit ... I came so hard ... it was heavenly.

I had on sandals and while he was standing there I felt something warm and wet on my toes I notice it was his cock that had run out of its sheath and was touching my toes. I loved how he was licking me and after I came I continue to let him lick my pussy, but I let my toes began to rub his cock, it was getting hard and bigger. I was almost afraid to look, but I wanted to see how big it was. It was a nice size and felt good to my toes. I was enjoying all that was going on but I heard the keys rattling in the door and knew it was my husband. He was returning home, early from his meeting. I stood up and went inside leaving my sweet Major out with his cock hard and me wanting to continue what we were doing.

Over the next few weeks I let Major lick my pussy often ... I went on line to find out more about dogs and girls and found that it was not unusual for women to be turned on by dogs and that dogs seems to love to lick and actually fuck women. But my life took a turn and I went through a very difficult divorce and so Major and I did not have much alone time since I found myself now a single mom with lots of responsibilities and very little alone time.

But on one occasion I was sitting by the pool and Major was there beside me as I read my book and he started to lick his cock, the tip was run out and he whine a little. I saw it and reached down and began to stroke it a little in the sheath and it came out more and I touched it and felt the hot wet cock in my hand. I was all alone and I continued to stroke it and he stood up and began to hump it back and forth in my hand. I had read about the knot and I wanted to see it and so I continued to stroke that hard dog cock until I could feel the knot beginning to form ... I found that dogs have a lot of cum and that the knot was much larger than I had expected but it felt very good in my hands and now my pussy was drenching wet ... I put my legs over each side of the lounge, I was sitting in and he immediately started to lick my pussy, all the time his hard cock with that knot was touching my leg making me even wetter. At this point I decided I wanted to know more and maybe even wanting him to fuck me. I was scared to do it alone and I felt I needed to research some, especially after seeing the knot and wondering if it would get stuck in me and me alone, what would happen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.