That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kyle returned from his California trip the next morning. When he arrived, he found Jill sitting at the kitchen table looking very upset.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?"

"I just received a phone call from Phillip Murdoch. We had a nice conversation about how our lives were going and then he told me the real reason for his call. He said that Marcie's family had requested that we break off contact with them, completely, and permanently. He said that the results of Marcie's recent visit here caused emotional turmoil in their home and created unnecessary fear about their safety if the relationship was to continue. I'm so sorry, Kyle. I know that she meant a lot to you."

"Does Emma know? She will be pretty upset."

"No, he just called about thirty minutes ago, and she had already left for school."

"Well, let's tell her together, when she gets home. I think it will be easier on her that way."

"What about you? Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes Jill, I will be just fine. I have endured far worse than that in my life. There are a million other girls out there, and I am sure that at least one would be anxious to take her place in my life." He didn't mention Amanda.

When Emma returned from school later that afternoon, Jill and Kyle gave her the bad news. They could both see the hurt that Emma felt. It was just one more upheaval in the life of a young teenage girl, one that didn't need any more emotional traumas. She spent the night in Kyle's bed, mostly grasping at what remained of the happiest time of her life. In the morning, she was up early, once again occupying the shower for thirty minutes, and then bounded out the door to catch the school bus.

Kyle was a little later getting up and when he did finally make it down the stairs, Jill was still at the table drinking coffee.

"I've got some other news to share, a little better this time."

"What's that?"

"I've met a gentleman who shares my interest in raising horses. I have seen him at several social events and I really enjoy his company. I have invited him down to visit this weekend."

"Jill, that's wonderful. I am happy for you. I just hope he is deserving of a woman such as you. But if he isn't, I will gladly run him off without a problem."

Jill laughed. "That won't be a problem, Kyle. I have already checked him out for all those kind of things." She showed him the report that Phillip Murdoch had prepared for her.

"Holy cow! He did this for you? How do they learn all this stuff?"

"I don't know, and really don't care. I'm just thankful that he sent it to me. I don't want Emma to know about the report, however, so please don't tell her."

Martin arrived late on Friday afternoon and was welcomed by Jill and Emma. Kyle had scheduled a training session with Gary and did not return until they were ready to sit down for the dinner meal. The conversation quickly turned to his flying training and experiences and Kyle was pleased to learn that Martin had learned to fly at an early age himself. Kyle immediately offered to take them for a sightseeing trip in the morning.

Emma was intrigued by this man whom her mother had "discovered", as she put it. He was, in Emma's opinion, the correct age, certainly handsome enough, and quite charming. That he knew all about raising horses and training them for racing was just icing on the cake, to her. She mentioned that she had been taking lessons from one of the stable hands to learn to become a jockey. This was news to Jill and Kyle, and prompted some additional questioning by Jill about the lessons and the stable hand in particular. Emma chose not to reveal the entire extent of their relationship, telling them only his name and that he was quite knowledgeable about horse racing as a jockey. Jill let the subject drop.

When it became time for bed, Jill showed Martin to the guest bedroom because she was not yet ready to welcome him to her own. She had no doubt that he would be welcome there in the near future, but thought it best, if only for the sake of propriety, to maintain that distance the first night.

The weekend went well by all accounts. Martin was quite impressed with the stable operations, and with the quality of the stock under care. He spent some time discussing racing with Paul and later suggested to Jill that Emma was in good hands with Paul's tutelage. Jill suggested that there might be more to that part of the story as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.