That Summer - Cover

That Summer

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kyle spent hours in the air flying up and down the coast, overnighting in different cities on every trip. Sometimes he would fly Jill to one of her events and they would share a room and each other for most of the night. He declined to attend whatever particular social function that had attracted Jill, preferring to "socialize" with her body once she returned to their room. They would depart for home later the following morning, always returning before dinner.

On those flights that Kyle took by himself, he would spend the evenings discovering whatever nightlife that particular city might have. One of the discoveries he made was the abundance of very pretty young ladies in central and southern California. He was careful to avoid girls that appeared under the influence of one thing or another, and tried harder to avoid those very young girls pretending to be older. His charm and good looks allowed him to be a little selective because there did not seem to be a shortage of interested candidates.

Occasionally he would find that weather conditions prevented him from continuing his journey. The local coffee shop became his haven until flight conditions improved. It was also a very convenient place to observe the local patrons taking their work breaks. Not being a conversationalist, Kyle usually just sat quietly at a table, working with his laptop or reading a paper. On a particularly nasty morning, the coffee shop was unusually crowded with most of the tables filled.

"Excuse me. May I share your table? There are no other seats."

When Kyle looked up from his reading, he saw a stunningly beautiful girl, tall and slender, with copper colored hair that cascaded across her shoulders. She was so beautiful that he could almost not speak. Recovering quickly, he immediately agreed and then rose to pull out her chair.

"My, my, a true gentleman at heart! Thank you. I'm Amanda Baxter."

"Hi, I'm Kyle Jensen. You surprised me. I was concentrating on this newspaper and did not realize how crowded this place had become."

"That's okay. Are you from around here? I don't think I have seen you in here before."

"No, I'm a pilot whose plane happens to be grounded by this nasty weather."

They made small talk while she drank her coffee. She told him about her work in a nearby office, and he told her about learning to fly and his goal of becoming a charter pilot. When it was time for her to return to her job, he asked if he could have lunch with her somewhere, and they agreed to meet later.

He was about to give up on her at the restaurant, having waited long beyond their agreed meeting time when she burst into the build, apologizing profusely for being delayed.

"I didn't have any way to let you know I would be late," she said, almost tearfully.

Kyle shrugged it off, saying it didn't matter because he wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon with the weather as it was. The rain stopped just as they finished eating but Kyle did not want this time with her to end.

"It looks like the weather is clearing off. It could end up being a rather nice afternoon."

"Do you ever just go flying around, just for fun?"

"Sure. Why would you like to go flying with me?" That was all it took. Amanda went back to her office and took the rest of the day off and then drove them out to the airport. Kyle checked the local weather, did his pre-flight of the airplane, and then took his new friend on her first ever small plane ride. It was a fun and enjoyable flight. The passing weather front had produced a very stable air mass behind it, and Kyle was able to fly at altitudes that allowed her a tremendous view of the coast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.