That Summer
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Bethany Ann

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A seventeen year old boy has to go live with with his Aunt and cousin for a month while him mom recovers from surgery. He hasn't seen her in three years, and back then, well--scrawny and goofy. But in three years, it is amazing how much girls can change. A good stroke story about how many girls the new field goal kicker can do in the short time he is in town. Why not start with his cousin?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Marcie stayed with them for a week and then returned home following tearful good-byes. Kyle returned to his lessons, spending hours each day on the instrument training. Emma spent an equivalent amount of time learning about horses, not only riding but also grooming and feeding as well. It did not take her long to become comfortable with the gentle horses. While she had free range of the entire property, she was not allowed onto the track oval. That required additional training, from a very handsome young man named Paul.

Paul taught technique, the technique required to become a successful jockey. He began with Emma in one of the small corrals, teaching her the fundamentals of positioning on a racehorse, which was entirely different from just sitting on a horse for a casual ride. Not quite as tall as Kyle, Paul was every bit as handsome. His hands were strong, and there was power in his arms and legs. He could easily lift Emma up into her saddle, almost as if she was made of air. He rode with her out and around the perimeter of the property, very slowly at first and gradually increasing their speed.

Emma was experiencing the same sensations in her crotch as she had the first few days, only this time the sensations were more intense. Her position on a racing saddle, with her knees up much higher than ordinary stirrup height and her body leaning forward allowed the saddle to make constant contact with her vulva, and particularly with her clit. Before they made the first turn at a corner of the ranch she knew that she was very wet. Ten minutes later, while nearing the far corner, she felt her muscles give way to her emotions. Her whole body trembled visibly, but she managed to stay on the horse. Thankfully, Paul ended her lesson for that day soon after and she was able to return to the house to shower and relax.

Two days later, Emma returned to the stables and asked Paul if he would continue the training. He told her that the most important thing was for her to ride in a racing saddle long enough to actually forget about the saddle and just be able to concentrate on the mount. Once again they rode the perimeter, slightly faster on each lap, just so that Emma could begin to learn her balance points and how to anticipate the horse's movements. In his peripheral vision, he saw her experience her first orgasm as her body shudder from its release. He knew what was happening and what had caused it, but said nothing. An hour later they were approaching the second turn on their third lap. He could see that Emma was beginning to breathe harder so he called for them to stop.

Quickly dismounting, he went to Emma and helped her down, allowing her to slide through his arms, his handles cradling each side of her body. As she neared the ground she could feel his thumbs pushing against the front of her body, providing the tension as she slid. Her feet were barely touching when her breasts slid under his thumbs. He held her that way, close to him but without saying anything, his thumbs rubbing her nipples in a circular motion. She felt them harden instantly and then felt her body begin to quiver. Before she could speak, they were on the ground and he had removed her riding pants and panties.

"I know what you need to help you right now," he said as he moved his head to her crotch and thrust his tongue between her lips. Paul circled her clit with his tongue and then flicked it lightly against her. She was helpless to do anything but endure the tension of her emotions. She heard him unbuckle his pants and reposition himself and then felt him rub against her, using her own moisture as a lubricant. She raised her knees and spread them to accept him and he entered her gently.

Until this moment, Emma's entire sexual experiences had been exclusively with Kyle. She had never even seen, much less felt another man's penis. The idea that men were different sizes never occurred to her until the very moment when she felt Paul push further into her.

"Oh my God, Paul, you're huge. I don't think it will fit."

"It will, believe me." He pushed in until he felt the tip hit the end of her womb. To Emma, it felt more like his entire arm was inside her. Paul was much thicker than Kyle and, she thought, longer too. When he began his motions, the first of her orgasms began. Her muscles contracting did not bother him; he continued driving into her, forcefully but not violently, eventually causing her to make grunting noises as his body hammered into her. She came again, moments later, yet he gave no indication that he was anywhere near being finished.

"It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a girl as tight as you, Emma. You are very exciting."

Emma could not do anything except make decidedly unfeminine noises. After several more minutes, his pace increased and Emma would swear that she felt him become even thicker. She began to thrust her hips up to meet him and then felt the heat of his ecstasy splashing into her. With each of his thrusts, she felt another blast of hot cum until she was sure that he had filled her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.